It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24279237]Gothmog[/post
There are a lot of people who believe Terry Goodkind is a fraud and ripped off Robert Jordan "Wheel of Time" series. I'm just say'n.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   
No collusion, but your country still had (has?) a Russian/China/N. Korea hacking problem

In January 2017, the FBI, CIA, and NSA clearly assessed that Russia did interfere in the 2016 presidential election — and that the order came from the top. Here’s part of that conclusion:

We assess Russian President Vladimir Putin ordered an influence campaign in 2016 aimed at the US presidential election. Russia’s goals were to undermine public faith in the US democratic process, denigrate Secretary Clinton, and harm her electability and potential presidency. We further assess Putin and the Russian Government developed a clear preference for President-elect Trump. As an example, Russia targeted the election systems of at least 21 states, although it doesn’t look like they managed to change any results. In July 2018, Mueller indicted 12 Russian intelligence officers, charging them with hacking the computer networks of members of Hillary Clinton’s campaign, the Democratic National Committee, and the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee. Working under the names “DCLeaks” and “Guccifer 2.0,” they allegedly coordinated to release damaging information to sway the election.

On July 13, 2018, Director of National Intelligence Dan Coats told a Washington audience that when it came to Russian cyberattacks on future elections, “the warning lights are blinking red,” adding that “the digital infrastructure that serves this country is literally under attack.” He also noted that other countries, like Iran, North Korea, and China, had planned attacks on the US, too.

www.vox.com...

Don't lose sight of the reason for this investigation in the first place.
edit on 13CDT09America/Chicago00690931 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
To be 100% HONEST this is what Mueller said -

"While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him," Mueller wrote in his report, as Barr quoted him on Sunday."

If you want to claim any sort of moral superiority you MUST stick to THE FACTS.

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Lefties...it's been fun, but it's now official... You...were...wrong.

It's okay to just admit it...confession being good for the soul, and all that.
Donald J. Trump DID NOT collude with the Russians.
THAT is REALITY...as stated by Special Council, Robert Mueller the third.

To be fair:

Your boy, Mueller, and his hand-picked team of hardcore, legal-eagle, Trump hating, crack, experienced, investigators did a first-rate job spending over 30+Million of your hard-earned taxpayer dollars, leaving no stone unturned, looking into every single nook, cranny, and anal cavity in an unrelenting mission to find collusion by Donald J. Trump.

Mueller was completely unimpeded for 22 months...with free reign to subpoena and investigate anyone he wanted.
YET...Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Say it with me now, my dear Leftist ATS friends:
"DONALD TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS...HE HAS BEEN VINDICATED."

You'll feel better...and people here will respect you much more for finally admitting the obvious.

I promise.

Now...Let us all move forward together...in reality.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

We wont lose sight of the reasons for the election.

The reason was Trump was seen as a possible outsider, and so the establishment, led by Obama administrations intel community, decided they must take him down by any means necessary.

If it was about foriegn influence, Ukrainian collusion with the DNC would have been investigated. Feinstein who actually employed a Chinese spy would have be treated at least as harshly as trump, Obama would not have laughed off election interference claims during his demonstration , and so forth.

No matter how many hacks russia, china, or anyone else commits against the US, it pales it comparison to the Democratic establishment party under Obamas admin weaponizing the intel community to go after opponents.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Trump was right.

This was a witch-hunt. The media is fake news. The media is the enemy of the people. There was no collusion.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: InTheLight

We wont lose sight of the reasons for the election.

The reason was Trump was seen as a possible outsider, and so the establishment, led by Obama administrations intel community, decided they must take him down by any means necessary.

If it was about foriegn influence, Ukrainian collusion with the DNC would have been investigated. Feinstein who actually employed a Chinese spy would have be treated at least as harshly as trump, Obama would not have laughed off election interference claims during his demonstration , and so forth.

No matter how many hacks russia, china, or anyone else commits against the US, it pales it comparison to the Democratic establishment party under Obamas admin weaponizing the intel community to go after opponents.

And, so, the blinders are still on.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Trump and his administration, were found not to have been involved in any of invented and ignorantly directed accusations made towards him, nor his administration, which had resulted in passionately dedicated slander and lies cast towards him and his family, to cause his demise, which over a campaign of 2+ years, was abhorrently incessant.

And every time it was proven a new angle against him was false, the goal posts were changed. Keeping the populace, more the mouth breathers who cannot tolerate being wrong, arguing different angles to ensure mud was kept slung.

Found without evidence.. But... "We'll keep digging till we get him, this isn't over yet!!"

As the OP said, give it up.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Who was wrong? I guess the few that actually thought Trump was guilty without an investigation. But how many was that, really? I think MOST of the left just wanted the investigation to ensure it did not happen. Russia did interfere. Trump did say to them on national TV that it would just be peachy if they hacked and found emails. There was a meeting. There were valid reasons for an investigation.

I realize that many of you actually think Trump should be above the law. But you know.. he really shouldn't. Investigation is done - not guilty of collusion - great.

So when you say ridiculous crap like: "You...were...wrong." - try to use your head. No one was wrong for wanting an investigation. I'm sorry your personal hero was under the spotlight - maybe he shouldn't' say and do stupid things that put him there to begin with. I'm happy he was not guilty - I'd rather not have the stain of another impeached POTUS, not a good look for our country.

But man.. you folks are just giddy with excitement that Trump didn't commit treason - it's sadly funny, because I think many were secretly worried he had. Because he is not a "good guy," he is pretty much scum, and probably capable of such a thing.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

but, but, but all those facebook ads ...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Time for the Accounting of Who what when and where

The Hill - Apologies to President Trump

With the conclusions of special counsel Robert Mueller’s probe now known to a significant degree, it seems apologies are in order. However, judging by the recent past, apologies are not likely forthcoming from the responsible parties. In this context, it matters not whether one is a supporter or a critic of President Trump. Whatever his supposed flaws, the rampant accusations and speculation that shrouded Trump’s presidency, even before it began, ultimately have proven unfounded. Just as Trump said all along. Yet, each time President Trump said so, some of us in the media lampooned him. We treated any words he spoke in his own defense as if they were automatically to be disbelieved because he had uttered them. Some even declared his words to be “lies,” although they had no evidence to back up their claims......

Should we try to learn more about those supposed Russian sources who provided false “intel” contained in the “dossier” against Trump, Page and others? Should we learn how these sources came to the attention of ex-British spy Christopher Steele, who built the dossier and claimed that some of the sources were close to Putin?

When and where did Steele meet with these high-level Russian sources who provided the apparently false information?

Are these the people who actually took proven, concrete steps to interfere in the 2016 election and sabotage Trump’s presidency, beginning in its earliest days?

Just who conspired to put the “dossier” into the hands of the FBI? Who, within our intel community, dropped the ball on verifying the information and, instead, leaked it to the press and presented it to the FISA Court as if legitimate?

“Sorry” hardly seems to be enough. Will anyone be held accountable?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I have several liberal friends that I thought were highly intelligent, but they just morph into a seething mess when they talk about Trump. Not willing to joke about it, not willing to hear what you have to say, and because of their hate missing very key factual points that might save them from the madness. I pray that this virtual b slap helps them in some way. I miss them.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Admitting a mistake makes you a wonderful person capable of opening up and dealing with the facts as they are. It shows intelligence, grace, and human empathy. While the worse of us will see it as a weakness and go in for the kill, they can stand their ground and realize they are stronger when the truth sets them free. Very few people can do this as they need to keep the guise up though.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Russian thing has always been a distraction. From what, I'm not certain. But the election was lost due to collusion between Hillary Clinton, the DNC and mainstream media to undermine Bernie Sanders' bid for the presidency. That fraud was obvious to anyone who half kept up with the primaries, and cost the vote of many progressives and independents who refused to vote for a cheater... Hillary. It was just that simple. It had nothing to do with Russian interference. Period.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

They were willing to sell their souls for power. Sad, just so effinn sad. Peace and harmony should break out now, but there will be some pain administered for all to see and understand that one, you can't do this BS and get away with it, or two, look you can't be that stupid anymore. I hope there are many more in category two.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I have a some of questions.

If the report fully exonerates Trump of Collusion and Obstruction of Justice, why isn't the full report being released to Congress?

Why doesn't Barr's letter address all of the allegations against Trump? Specifically the $300 million real estate deal in Moscow that required Vladimir Putin’s assistance.

Why did Mueller leave it up to Barr to decide whether or not to charge Trump with obstruction when Barr is already on record stating that Trump did not commit obstruction before the report even came out?

I'm just interested in the truth here.... and something smells like week old fish.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blarneystoner
I have a some of questions.

If the report fully exonerates Trump of Collusion and Obstruction of Justice, why isn't the full report being released to Congress?

Why doesn't Barr's letter address all of the allegations against Trump? Specifically the $300 million real estate deal in Moscow that required Vladimir Putin’s assistance.

Why did Mueller leave it up to Barr to decide whether or not to charge Trump with obstruction when Barr is already on record stating that Trump did not commit obstruction before the report even came out?

I'm just interested in the truth here.... and something smells like week old fish.

In short because the special council has a very specific set of rules to follow.
The "full" report will never be released. There are portions that are excluded such as classified info, grand jury info, and info deemed to have executive privilege.
This was never going to be made "public" and the msm knew that when the whole thing started. It is one of the built in flaws of the special council.
Watch and see if congress "fixes" this problem.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is the TDS litmus test. Now we will see who sipped the kool aid and who beer-bonged it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hit the nail on the head.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Npo plenty of people, especially those in power repeatedly said they beleived trump's campaign colluded with Russians.

Trying to now pretend that didnt happen makes you look real bad.

And no, I dont think trump is above the law. I repeatedly said if he committed crimes, charge him.

I also said I knew that many people on the left knew collusion was a lie, but they pushed it to ensure ian investigation into trump and his allies to go after them for crimes totallyunrelated to russian collusion, and thats exactly what happned.

If you really just wanted an investigation into foreign influence, why no special counsel into Hillarys paying for dirt on Trump sourced from Kremlin agents? Why no investigation into DNC working with Ukrainain governments for dirt on Trump? Why no special counsel look into Uranium 1?

Why was the Podesta group not charged with the very crime they worked with manafort on and he was charged for?

And on and on.

I get that some people bought this lie, and being ok with corruption and using things like oppo research that was a lie to spy on trumps camp.

But have a little dignity and dont pretend like this isnt egg on the face of the three year narrative that dominated public discourse that trumps team were conspiring with russia to steal the election.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Wrong forum.
Nevermind.

edit on 3/25/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join