It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   
My concern is not the mechanic ! Nor is it in my pragmatic nature to care for a result more than it is needed ! My point was that I admire Trump a bit more than I had in the past ! We are locked into an extreme tennis game ! Trump is the result of voting whites who once voted for Obama ! It’s the 20% independent votes that pick our officials and Presz not the Dems or Republicans as each side takes close to 40% voter blocks of each party as blind faithfuls . It’s people like me who sway the vote

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm watching MSNBC and some talking head just suggested the fact that Barr issued a statement within 48 hrs indicated they didn't take enough time to think about obstruction.

And another says as I type, "who says the AG, presidential appointee, gets to make the decision to not prosecute. It will be up to Congress!"

I have heard "other investigations" about 70 times in less than ten minutes. Must be the new talking point from the DNC.
edit on 25-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I present to you, a classic low-IQ Azzhole...

Congressman Jerry Nadler not only claims that A.G. William Barr is covering up for President Trump, he's summoning Barr before his Judiciary Committee, to be drawn, quartered, and castrated.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said Sunday the committee will call Attorney General William Barr to testify "in the near future."

"In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before the House Judiciary in the near future," the New York Democrat tweeted.
Only click if you must: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Isn't this the ultimate evidence of how clever/crafty the elite are?

It's hard to pay attention to 'what is real' when your surrounded by colluders who hope to canalize your understanding by their endless, mind-shaping propaganda.

So Trump never colluded? Ha! The man is practically in the pockets of Russian gangsters - using his building for money laundering - and the conclusion is, he's innocent of the charges'?

So many will see this and think, "oh, ok". Don't agree? Do an internet search on GOOGLE, and google will guide you to the gatekeepers responses. The all-knowing 8-armed octopus throws its tentacles far and wide, capturing the minds of most people. GOOGLE catches them and prevents them from knowing the world a little bit deeper.

So where does this leave us? The psychology of the situation being created is pretty clear: momentum has changed, and Robert Mueller is the reason for it: he has made Trump appear justified/exonerated of the more serious charges made against him - that is, those charges which would imperil the rest of his first term as president. TRANSLATED: the elite do not want to rock the boat too much. Trump must be legitimized, just as Hitler was made legitimate.

The "conclusion" of the report is not a real conclusion, but a carefully created control parameter intended to bring about certain effects. The effect, it seems, is to grant Trump yet another round of running for president, and this time around, perhaps enough consolidation has occurred to permit deepening the direction which Trump has set the country on: and what is that? Well, trade wars with China during the first term could very well blow up; or some other geopolitical situation could arise. In either case, Trumps presidency has been legitimized, which means that if a big-bad-boogey-man were to appear, there would be a greater inertia - now being created far and wide by T.V, internet and magazine/newspaper gatekeepers - to jump on board and "get in on it".

In any case, the results are bull#. They do not make sense unless you recognize the nature of the power structure on this planet. From that perspective, this result makes much sense.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Unpopular post.

Now while I am fully acsepting of the reports findings.

You can bet that if the report found evidence of collusion this would be getting ripped as being part of the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:12 AM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

He is just a master troll mate. He got all defensive precisely to rile up the left and get them screaming for the report to be released. It worked and now he has been vindicated. I think he just got impatient waiting to have his name cleared, I mean he has a country to run to be fair.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

Wow I consider myself 100% impartial as I'm not a Republican nor a Democrat.. no folks I'm an Australian It is beyond normal human comprehension that you guys in the USA especially the lefties couldn't smell a rat gee we smelt it from here . I actually enjoy these inebriated looking morons still to today being totally unable to accept the election result you're so blinded by what is programmed into you from the fake news leftist media to actually sit here today and watch 1 Senator I don't know who she is I'm sure she was in Kentucky having to break her fly fishing trip just to appear on the news and actually started crying that just takes the cake for me

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
haha, even those who came into this thread, did nothing to change anyone's views.

Those of you though who did, thank you for exiting the cult. I mean, it is a cult.. They're all "Trump colluded Trump colluded!" and we're all "No he didn't?" and no matter what evidence you throw at them, it slides off as they go looking for more evidence. "Well he did something. I just know it! as they reveal *shifty eyes*, rubbing their hands together with sinister intent."

Then, one hot California day, one man stood apart from his kin and said "Right, I'm going to build a rocket and prove once and for all that Trump colluded with Russia. With a little steam and my head in the clouds, I will fly to Russia and get the proof!"

They're not very dissimilar, really.. are they.. lmao..

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Dem politicians are STILL bucking Mueller's conclusions. Just listening to them today makes me think there is something very mentally wrong with them. They just cannot accept they are/were wrong.

To be fair they are bucking AG Barr’s summary of Mueller’s report. Just like they did with the Nunes FISA memo and boy were they right then, so they are banking on Barr being as dumb as Nunes. Given Barr has survived this long even after helping cover up Iran-Contra I don’t think he is Nunes dumb.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
I'm watching MSNBC and some talking head just suggested the fact that Barr issued a statement within 48 hrs indicated they didn't take enough time to think about obstruction.

And another says as I type, "who says the AG, presidential appointee, gets to make the decision to not prosecute. It will be up to Congress!"

I have heard "other investigations" about 70 times in less than ten minutes. Must be the new talking point from the DNC.

GOP said the similar things about lynch/Comey during the Clinton investigation.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many daily posting liberals do we have left?

I can think of three or four I know of who identify and appear as liberals (daily posting in political threads).

Not many, when the same who’s who of right posters bombard the few post you do post with drivel and memes it gets pretty counter productive to even post. And having most of the active posts be in the mud-pit just makes it worse.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Mueller and his entire team of leftist haters are obviously Russian plants. Come on TAT, everyone knows this.

I say we appoint Maxine Waters as the new special council to investigate Russian influence and collusion by the Mueller team.

edit on 25-3-2019 by FauxMulder because: Russians hacked my keyboard

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Anyone with a brain already knew this. I did, it was a witch Hunt, they are just sore losers because Trump won. Ya'll need to get over it, this is getting old.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Well, I've read through the thread and seen no apology nor counter-argument to the the way this all shook out.

So, let me help.

Are we to now trust the gov't and especially a hand picked special council that has clear evidence of bias? While not the same people per say but the same gov't who let HRC off the hook for all things, server, classified and Benghazi related? The same gov't who sought the disappearing 'weapons of mass destruction?'

I'm not saying DJT, his team or his intentions are malevolent or the opposite, I'm simply saying putting blind trust in a wide gov't body is dangerous especially along party lines.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah and this was your stance all along regarding DJT wasnt it?

pathetic.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: samuelsson

My post history is clear as day, no need to speculate.

pathetic.

Is it?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson

pathetic.

That he knew the Russian Collusion nonsense was just that?

Yes. He's been consistent just like the rest of us with a triple digit IQ.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Astrocyte
Isn't this the ultimate evidence of how clever/crafty the elite are?

It's hard to pay attention to 'what is real' when your surrounded by colluders who hope to canalize your understanding by their endless, mind-shaping propaganda.

So Trump never colluded? Ha! The man is practically in the pockets of Russian gangsters - using his building for money laundering - and the conclusion is, he's innocent of the charges'?

So many will see this and think, "oh, ok". Don't agree? Do an internet search on GOOGLE, and google will guide you to the gatekeepers responses. The all-knowing 8-armed octopus throws its tentacles far and wide, capturing the minds of most people. GOOGLE catches them and prevents them from knowing the world a little bit deeper.

So where does this leave us? The psychology of the situation being created is pretty clear: momentum has changed, and Robert Mueller is the reason for it: he has made Trump appear justified/exonerated of the more serious charges made against him - that is, those charges which would imperil the rest of his first term as president. TRANSLATED: the elite do not want to rock the boat too much. Trump must be legitimized, just as Hitler was made legitimate.

The "conclusion" of the report is not a real conclusion, but a carefully created control parameter intended to bring about certain effects. The effect, it seems, is to grant Trump yet another round of running for president, and this time around, perhaps enough consolidation has occurred to permit deepening the direction which Trump has set the country on: and what is that? Well, trade wars with China during the first term could very well blow up; or some other geopolitical situation could arise. In either case, Trumps presidency has been legitimized, which means that if a big-bad-boogey-man were to appear, there would be a greater inertia - now being created far and wide by T.V, internet and magazine/newspaper gatekeepers - to jump on board and "get in on it".

In any case, the results are bull#. They do not make sense unless you recognize the nature of the power structure on this planet. From that perspective, this result makes much sense.

My guess is wherever you are at , the news takes about 2 1/2 years to reach you ?
Dont worry , by September of 2021 or so , the current news of "no collusion" shall reach you.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I didn't expect much from this investigation as far as collusion is concerned. I have several threads going back over a year stating that.

But I also didn't expect for some sort of come to Jesus line started from those who did think there was collusion to apologize to ATS for being wrong. How often does that happen?

Honestly I feel most people don't look for the truth on both sides, they look for how to "prove" their "truths". They construct their narrative and do whatever it takes to keep it alive.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Well, I've read through the thread and seen no apology

But.. but I thought I...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join