It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

No Russians , but He Did Collude with Constitutional Freedoms , and for That , the Dems Will NEVER Forgive Him .....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
If Trump wins again in 2020 He has mastered The Art of the Deal....Actually If Trump wins again in 2020 might be getting concerned of worse protest and uprising....They are not gonna lock up Trump or Hillary......no collusion,no crimes,nothing....not gonna impeach Trump now even though they claim they can.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Funny how the media and many others are just skipping over the "no collusion" part.

Im bored so I think I am going to do a livestream on this at 11pm

If anyone is bored and wants to join me let me know

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

The President could Sell Ice to an Eskimo . If I were a Liberal Voter , I might Stay Home on Election Night 2020 and bake a Pie Instead ......

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
If Trump wins again in 2020 He has mastered The Art of the Deal....Actually If Trump wins again in 2020 a might be getting concerned of worse protest and uprising....

This isn’t a prediction, it’s also not my opinion, it’s a spoiler. A ‘fact’: Trump wins a second term in 2020

This is my opinion: the democrat party comes in third place in 2020

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit 😄 haha

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

If the Democrats in the House are fanatic enough to press on with this into impeachment, then yeah, it seems like it would be easy to see a second term in Trump's future. People are going to have about as much patience for it now as they did when the Republicans did it with Clinton.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

How is it funny the media are glossing over this?

They're rolling in the cash, you think the bean counters are sad?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Just wait till you see how normal things stay.

Contrast doesn't exist to the extent the die hards claim. I'd argue you that just as much as I would your "opponents".

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
To those of you Leftists whom are now just coming to grips with the fact that your homeboy, Robert Mueller the Third has just OFFICIALLY stated: "Donald Trump DID NOT collude with Russia"...

What are your feelings about those MSM outlets such as CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WAPO...etc...that have been TELLING YOU for two years...day & night...that DJT was GUILTY of collusion with Russia?

Will you now step back and reassess your faith in these news outlets?
Will you continue to implicitly trust and believe, without question, everything they tell you?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

If by normal you mean the same people stay just as upset as they were before, OK.

I gave up on the idea of people changing when the people who were angry and paranoid about GW didn't relax after Obama's election and more or less stayed angry and paranoid. If having their own guy in office wasn't enough to cool their jets even slightly, then nothing was going, and having someone like Trump dropped on them sure as hell wasn't going to.

But you know as well as I do that some people aren't happy unless they're miserable.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Mueller really pulled a dirty stunt by adding his last little dig that " although they found no crime, he couldn't exonerate him " , then leave it up to Barr to make the final call. Gregg Jarrett summed it up by saying that it was a known nasty little trick prosecutors will do when they lose a case, totally unnecessary and meant to imply guilt of some sort. Of course the MSM sharks are devouring the last piece of bloody meat Mueller threw in the water. If there was ever any doubt he was a black hat, it's clear now.

It's too soon TAT, the MSM they believe is still lying, they're bombarded with Trump hating propaganda from every angle, by people they trust. The good news is, it IS possible to see the Light, but it takes a min. or two, lol, and a lot of research and a little soul searching.
Slowly, but surely the hypocritical, elitist, Globalist are showing their True Colors, and it's not pretty !

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
I have long been saying that when it comes to the issue of collusion with the Russians that I was going to await the findings of this report. I think for a long time the reporting around this on all sides made it difficult to draw reasonable conclusions

If the report is saying no collusion then I do not believe that Trump (and his campaign) colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.

I would still like to read the full report but based on media reports so far I do not believe that would changed my views on the subject.

Will be interesting to see where things go from here.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

If by normal you mean the same people stay just as upset as they were before, OK.

Maybe people should be upset. Maybe you see that as a character flaw, I see everyone is upset either way.... Maybe you and I just disagree on what to be upset about.

I gave up on the idea of people changing when the people who were angry and paranoid about GW didn't relax after Obama's election and more or less stayed angry and paranoid.

We could both frame the oddities around those two simular admins while people act like they were existential differences.

If having their own guy in office wasn't enough to cool their jets even slightly, then nothing was going, and having someone like Trump dropped on them sure as hell wasn't going to.

I have plenty of threads showing I don't drink the Russian kool-aid. That said, if I had to throw money down, Trump won't be prolific at the end of his two terms. I voted for him, but I'm a bettor and treat things of this matter as such.

I'd never throw money on my countries politics though. It's more illegal than what they do with my money, fancy that.
edit on 24-3-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:59 PM
link   
I will say this ! I’ve been critical of Trump , but not a Democrat ! Trump has gained my support ! Trump has so few friends on the inside ! Dems and Republicans hate Trump equally .... So it is unlikley that there was a cover up ! Trump may not be as scummy as I once thought ....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
I will say this ! I’ve been critical of Trump , but not a Democrat ! Trump has gained my support ! Trump has so few friends on the inside ! Dems and Republicans hate Trump equally .... So it is unlikley that there was a cover up ! Trump may not be as scummy as I once thought ....

From where I'm sitting I disagree.

The DNC got caught forcing a loss by loading.the deck for Hillary. Rather than admit that folly the left blamed external actors much like an addict unable to find accountability.

The "independents" act like Trump is being attacked by people who benefit from his position by aligning with a party. Their defense is they fight the rhino's while they defend them.

Looks the same from where I'm sitting.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Hey...

Whatever happened to that anyhow? Another gift from the Dems

I especially love the one comparing Mueller with Eliot Ness

We're finished here

edit on 3/24/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Dude, these people have no problems killing unborn AND born babies, I doubt they'll admit to anything.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
I have long been saying that when it comes to the issue of collusion with the Russians that I was going to await the findings of this report. I think for a long time the reporting around this on all sides made it difficult to draw reasonable conclusions

If the report is saying no collusion then I do not believe that Trump (and his campaign) colluded with the Russians to win the 2016 election.

I would still like to read the full report but based on media reports so far I do not believe that would changed my views on the subject.

Will be interesting to see where things go from here.

You are a better man then most, OSOTC

I don't know if I'm the first, but cheers to your objectivity

It seems the true believers were the only ones not prepared to accept the outcome

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join