It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 0n514ught

Maybe it's possible that Trump is just an unlikable guy, but just because someone is unlikable doesn't mean they do illegal things all the time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Alright, fine...

Trump.... did not collude with the Russians.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0n514ught
A leftie(commie scum and whatever it is you guys calls us) here and I have to say I am surprised that there was no collusion. Trump is such a scumbag and lowlife, that I thought for sure he was guilty.

It was not my gut telling me this but the way he was acting during the investigation and how quiet he went on twitter this weekend when it was released. He was scared of something but now I have to ask, just what was he scared of if not collusion?

Can't wait till full report is released and we get to see what he was so afraid of during investigation and why he was so quiet when it was released.

See...you don't have to like the guy to admit you were WRONG.
BRAVO!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
Alright, fine...

Trump.... did not collude with the Russians.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Yep. 13 angry democrats. Will the liar in chief admit he was wrong about Mullers team ? No. Because he doesn't have enough class to admit when he's wrong. He also says he donated his salary back to the government. I only know of one time. So he's probably lying again. One way to prove it though. Show is your tax returns. Put up or s.t.f. up.
tRump has lowered the bar for the p.o.t.u.s. so low , you repucks would vote for a monkey if it could lie like spanky.

LOL...Class?
Your mental derangement knows no limits.
Your “collusion” world has crumbled and here you are spewing sh!t and hatred as usual.
Some of the other members expect the Leftists here to be humble, your post is exactly what I expected.
Thanks for nothing, as usual.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Pfft
The dems put the ass in class man.
He-haw

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:43 PM
link   

A leftie(commie scum and whatever it is you guys calls us) here and I have to say I am surprised that there was no collusion. Trump is such a scumbag and lowlife, that I thought for sure he was guilty.

It was not my gut telling me this but the way he was acting during the investigation and how quiet he went on twitter this weekend when it was released. He was scared of something but now I have to ask, just what was he scared of if not collusion?

Can't wait till full report is released and we get to see what he was so afraid of during investigation and why he was so quiet when it was released.

Keep dreaming.
It’s all you guys have left.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

i'm glad that is over.
now it's time to do some real legislation work.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Call me a dreamer...but I have faith that there are at least SOME ATS Leftists here...big enough to admit they were wrong.

They can't ALL be irrational...just because they lost an election and don't like the person that won.

NOBODY is ALWAYS right about EVERYTHING.

I'm right about everything, and I'm super humble about it.

I've also stopped lying about everything, too.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

Keep dreaming.

Hoo hoo, someone's in a mood.

I would be surprised if he is not guilty of anything when the full report is released.
Trump is scum and a lowlife but if he is innocent of everything, than color me surprised.

I will wait for full report and either admit I was wrong that he was guilty of something or do nothing if he is guilty of something.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Keep dreaming.

I would be surprised if he is not guilty of anything when the full report is released.
Trump is scum and a lowlife but if he is innocent of everything, than color me surprised.

I will wait for full report and either admit I was wrong that he was guilty of something or do nothing if he is guilty of something.

Mueller says "No Trump Collusion With Russia"
Do you agree with Mueller about that?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Keep dreaming.

So you're going to show us your wooden spoon?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Dunno..

Part of the religion is to always double down.

Always.

Breaking from that means a break from the religion and ideology itself. For those that do make that break, they will be immediately ostracized and called a bigot, etc.

@CriticalStinker:

I suspect there are more liberals (and the like) here than you might think. At some point, adherence to the religion became paramount and those that had an issue with this were labeled heretics.

Many seemed to go along with it, regardless of affiliation, and that created a situation where the perceived presence of "the left" was defined by these views, with pretty much everyone else being "the right."

I think the internet has screwed with all of our perceptions of scale, intentionally or otherwise.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Only cause Trump is a Master 3D chess player with a Time Machine ....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm glad that is over.

Not according to Jerry Nadler.
He is primed to do investigation.
The Dems are doubling down and will pay for it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

I suspect there are more liberals (and the like) here than you might think. At some point, adherence to the religion became paramount and those that had an issue with this were labeled heretics.

I see many cling to ideology in the political threads here. I understand your analogy to be religion for party affiliation.

What I don't understand is how people equate members to the left of them as liberals (this isn't pointed at you unless you agree with my estimate).

Is it possible many here say that someone to the left of them is a liberal?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Keep dreaming.

My mood couldn’t be better. Trump wins again.
You are really reaching for something, anything to keep your fantasy land narrative alive.
Not sure why you would think there is something in the report that shows him guilty of something?
There is nothing. Period.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: subfab

i'm glad that is over.

I wish.

It won't be over until Jerry Nadler personally gives Trump a public colonoscopy in order to determine that he doesn't have Russians hidden in his colon.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Serdgiam

You have left-leaning views, but you are not what I would call a "liberal" in that sense of the word because you can agree to disagree and discuss things respectfully without defaulting to the use of an -ism or -ist in order to invalidate the arguments of the person you are discussing with.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join