It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

OMG that's funny!

But why are Trump supporters all over the net asking for apologies and admittance of stupidity from liberals?

It seems to me, the best thing they can do now (to help Republicans in 2020) is to act even more hateful and childish.. Especially those in Congress, like Nadler, Cummings, Pelosi, Waters, Schiff.

+1 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Nah. When Trump won the presidential election silly people stayed away for days, if not weeks, maybe even months, before poking their head out again. Hatred is a strange emotion. The Truth can stare you right in the face, but hatred makes you blind to it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Yep. 13 angry democrats. Will the liar in chief admit he was wrong about Mullers team ? No. Because he doesn't have enough class to admit when he's wrong. He also says he donated his salary back to the government. I only know of one time. So he's probably lying again. One way to prove it though. Show is your tax returns. Put up or s.t.f. up.
tRump has lowered the bar for the p.o.t.u.s. so low , you repucks would vote for a monkey if it could lie like spanky.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Nah. When Trump won the presidential election silly people stayed away for days, if not weeks, maybe even months, before poking their head out again. Hatred is a strange emotion. The Truth can stare you right in the face, but hatred makes you blind to it.

I can't speak regarding the ENTIRE Left...but we know the Leftists here on ATS. They are our fellow members and our daily acquaintances.
There are SOME here that are motivated by MORE than hate.

SOME have good hearts and minds...and are entirely capable of opening their eyes...seeing what has now been proven as fact...and admitting, sincerely,...that like ALL of us...they may have made a mistake in judgement...listened to the wrong people and were simply mistaken.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
Yep. 13 angry democrats. Will the liar in chief admit he was wrong about Mullers team ? No. Because he doesn't have enough class to admit when he's wrong. He also says he donated his salary back to the government. I only know of one time. So he's probably lying again. One way to prove it though. Show is your tax returns. Put up or s.t.f. up.
tRump has lowered the bar for the p.o.t.u.s. so low , you repucks would vote for a monkey if it could lie like spanky.

Time to Wake Up

+3 more 
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Isn't it a bit more than that though? He found no collusion by anyone on his team as well.

You forgot no evidence of obstruction of justice too. There isn't any indication of that.

Whatever the Democrats in the House are doing, they just dropped back to square one because now they have to invalidate the special prosecutor in order to impeach on anything related to territory Mueller went over. Or they can try it and people will wonder what they're on about.

So I guess they have to put all their eggs into SDNY basket now.

+9 more 
link   
a reply to: hoss53

So no apology.

Just mindless anger.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Wasn't the entire point of the investigation to prove whether or not there was collusion?

There wasn't based on the findings of the investigation.

Hours before Comey's tweet, Attorney General William Barr released a four-page letter detailing what he called the "principal conclusions" of Mueller's investigation into possible collusion between President Trump's 2016 campaign and Russia.

www.foxnews.com...

What's the hullabaloo about? If there was collusion wouldn't trump have been imprisoned long ago?

Now
Release the report.

#releasethereport

Rub it in the faces of everyone who was shouting collusion

edit on 24-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   
It's too bad we don't have audio and video of Hillary's reaction and response to all of this news when it broke.

Bet it'd have 10 billion views by now.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I can't speak regarding the ENTIRE Left...but we know the Leftists here on ATS. They are our fellow members and our daily acquaintances.

SOME have good hearts and minds...and are entirely capable of opening their eyes...seeing what has now been proven as fact...and admitting, sincerely,...that like ALL of us...they may have made a mistake in judgement...listened to the wrong people and were simply mistaken.

You're right, TAT. 3 pages in. Maybe they just haven't seen this thread yet. They will comment soon...any time now...wait just a minute...maybe they're still in shock and just need some time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

You're right, TAT. 3 pages in. Maybe they just haven't seen this thread yet. They will comment soon...any time now...wait just a minute...maybe they're still in shock and just need some time.

Saying they're in shock is kind. The way a few I've seen on the internet have gotten worked up over this, there should be some suicide watches posted.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
it's not the fault of the individual, it's the collective hive mindset

this is why we have cults, clubs, groups and clans.

it truly is our nature to not feel alone..

( I too wish to gloat so bad, schadenfreude i fear )

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Alright, fine...

*sighs*

Trump.... did not collude with the Russians.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
It's too bad we don't have audio and video of Hillary's reaction and response to all of this news when it broke.

Bet it'd have 10 billion views by now.

Hillary's face at this "news":

She knew it was a nothing burger because she was the one that flipped it.

link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

How many daily posting liberals do we have left?

I can think of three or four I know of who identify and appear as liberals (daily posting in political threads).

link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Some people sure can dish it out but can't take it 😎

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I know...RIGHT?
Because it would just be ridiculous to STILL hold on to the idea Trump colluded with Russia...AFTER Mueller, the Special Council, officially REPORTED Trump DID NOT collude with Russia.

I sure hope some logical, rational and intellectually-honest ATS Leftists are actually reading this thread...and we'll hear from them soon.
edit on 24-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Putin made you post this thread.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   
A leftie(commie scum and whatever it is you guys calls us) here and I have to say I am surprised that there was no collusion. Trump is such a scumbag and lowlife, that I thought for sure he was guilty.

It was not my gut telling me this but the way he was acting during the investigation and how quiet he went on twitter this weekend when it was released. He was scared of something but now I have to ask, just what was he scared of if not collusion?

Can't wait till full report is released and we get to see what he was so afraid of during investigation and why he was so quiet when it was released.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
MSNBC, CNN, and (ex-?)members of the intelligence community just spent two years exploiting people's disappointment, fears and hatreds to keep this story front and center. Brennan and co, pushed this narrative tirelessly in front of any camera they could. The media never missed a chance to let them.They all made a bundle of money doing it.

Even if you don't think it was all orchestrated from the get go between the DNC, IC, and media (increasingly difficult to dismiss), the first paragraph should worry and anger everyone! Regardless of their political affiliation.
edit on 24-3-2019 by RadioRobert because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join