It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Time. Just Say It-- "Trump Did NOT Collude With The Russians"

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+71 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Lefties...it's been fun, but it's now official... You...were...wrong.

It's okay to just admit it...confession being good for the soul, and all that.
Donald J. Trump DID NOT collude with the Russians.
THAT is REALITY...as stated by Special Council, Robert Mueller the third.

To be fair:

Your boy, Mueller, and his hand-picked team of hardcore, legal-eagle, Trump hating, crack, experienced, investigators did a first-rate job spending over 30+Million of your hard-earned taxpayer dollars, leaving no stone unturned, looking into every single nook, cranny, and anal cavity in an unrelenting mission to find collusion by Donald J. Trump.

Mueller was completely unimpeded for 22 months...with free reign to subpoena and investigate anyone he wanted.
YET...Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Say it with me now, my dear Leftist ATS friends:
"DONALD TRUMP DID NOT COLLUDE WITH THE RUSSIANS...HE HAS BEEN VINDICATED."

You'll feel better...and people here will respect you much more for finally admitting the obvious.

I promise.

Now...Let us all move forward together...in reality.

edit on 24-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

+23 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

First, you will have to tell them to go, look in a mirror and say 10 times...

"Donald Trump is my President."

Not gonna happen, but it gave me a really warm fuzzy word picture.

DECLASS is coming!

+10 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

You'll have a better chance at getting them to stand for the national anthem, be against abortion and for the border wall.

Good luck nonetheless!

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
But, but, but Russians...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The left is not going to give up that easy.

I watched the news tonight and the usual smirky smiles were not on the reporters, they actually looked a little let down with this release, not expecting Mueller to plainly state no collusion in his papers.

I sure hope this teaches the press they cannot force an investigator to write what they want him to write. They were pressuring the special council to come up with a witch to burn at the stake, but there was no witch to burn, just a man who has been slandered by the press for a few years.

I don't really care for the Trump type of person, but lots of big businessmen like him create jobs for many US citizens. They take risks to make jobs, they should not be targeted by the press like Trump was. I am more disappointed with Congressmen's attitudes than big businessmen. Trump's businesses employ lots of people just like other big corporations do. I am not fond of some of the big Pharma companies but there are some good Pharma companies out there too, they are not all bad.

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Judging by the mental gymnastics, and borderline insanity I have been reading in other threads, no, some have not accepted it.
edit on pm33201919America/Chicago24p06pm by annoyedpharmacist because: punctuation

+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
But, but, but Russians...

link   

originally posted by: ausername

You'll have a better chance at getting them to stand for the national anthem, be against abortion and for the border wall.

Good luck nonetheless!

I believe, at least SOME of our ATS Leftist brethren (is that sexist?)...are big enough and level-headed enough to admit they were wrong.

There's no shame in it and it doesn't make them bad people for admitting they made a mistake...on the contrary.
We are all, after all,...only human.

link   

There has to be a mistake. With all the people screaming at the sky, there had to be Russian Collusion. That many people can't be wrong.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

Sadly I think what you say is true!
I have never seen such mass delusion in my life.

And not just the average voters that are uninformed...we are talking people
who have an IQ high enough to comprehend the facts.

It is a mental illness it seems....

Insane delusion...

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
We have more than our share of liberals here.

When the news was released, the simultaneous gasps caused my ears to pop.

I believe the collective will begin the obligatory wailing ceremony at sunset. It's really going to freak out the livestock...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Double post.

Though... worth repeating...

edit on 24-3-2019 by madmac5150 because: Anti-redundancy measure.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

First, you will have to tell them to go, look in a mirror and say 10 times...

"Donald Trump is my President."

Not gonna happen, but it gave me a really warm fuzzy word picture.

DECLASS is coming!

I actually had a guy I know well tell me that Trump is not his president, at the time he was on cortizone shots for his back, after a few weeks after quitting the shots he was back to his senses, he still does not like trump, but at least he isn't crazy about it. Our area usually does better with a Democrat in the white house, but lately, the Democrats are only looking at supplying money to big population areas to get lots of votes. Now, it is probably better to have a Republican in charge, they treat everyone equally. They take care of the farmers and other businesses that employ people in the country, they divide up the taxes to give help to the areas supplying food and raw materials to our citizens because the people who supply food and supplies for businesses of ours are also important. We make less money here where I live, so costs are cheaper to businesses than in areas like California and New York.

+22 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Never going to happen because; reasons.

The left already KNEW that Trump didn't collude with Russia. They don't care about facts or the truth. They just want their coup d'état, destroy the Constitution, burn some books and prison-rape anyone who disagrees with them.

This was never about Russia.

Because they ALREADY willingly collude with Russia, China etc. This was always just about destroying Trump, punishing the people who voted for him, and going full-tard communist.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Russian Collusion is small potatoes compared to what Jerry Nadler is investigating. He promised this morning to keep searching until he finds an impeachable offense.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Truth is a foreign concept to Trump haters.

Just like civil liberty.

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Isn't it a bit more than that though? He found no collusion by anyone on his team as well.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Sometimes what isn't said is more revealing that what is. So I ask myself why the Democrats (and especially the liberal side of the MSM) keep pushing this when it's 100% obvious to everyone that it's bunk?

Well.....I guess we have to wonder out loud what these people would be doing with their time if they were not spinning their tires trying to prove Trump colluded with the Russians? Well, that's a fair question, isn't it? How would they have been spending all this time they have filled in with this nonsense if they hadn't filled it in with this nonsense?

Is this possibly a distraction? I think back and try to remember when I last recall seeing anything like this and where my mind goes is Monica Lewinsky and Bill Clinton in the late 90s. Just before the #storm that was 9/11 and it's aftermath swept us up # creek without a paddle.

The media circus that was the Clinton sex scandal dominated everything in those last couple of years. There was literally nothing else on the news. At least nothing most people were paying any attention to. They managed to get pretty much everyone in the country entirely focused on a blowjob for how long was it, again? I don't remember but by the time it was winding down I was begging the universe to make it stop. I did not care for a lot longer than I cared and when everything was said and done, I was actively avoiding the news just so I didn't have to hear that garbage anymore. I was watching VH1. I was watching Star Trek reruns. I was going to the library and checking out books I didn't even find interesting. All to find something that wasn't Bill Clinton's penis.

Makes you kind of wonder what's really going on behind the seens.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Call me a dreamer...but I have faith that there are at least SOME ATS Leftists here...big enough to admit they were wrong.

They can't ALL be irrational...just because they lost an election and don't like the person that won.

NOBODY is ALWAYS right about EVERYTHING.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: IAMTAT
...Mueller found ZERO evidence of Russian collusion by your President.

Isn't it a bit more than that though? He found no collusion by anyone on his team as well.

Baby Steps...baby steps...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join