It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION! This sums up the Mueller report's findings

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton in her younger days .............😎

Born Too Late

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

whas drinking a bottle of water when i saw this nearly choked my friggin self

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
A word from Marie ..............😎

Who’s Sorry Now?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
tRump is so happy he will probably celebrate with another round of golf , maybe grab a few [snipped] , make fun of a handycap, call a dead man out for being honest, he will even give his daughter a sloppy kiss.
Real class for a p.o.t.u.s.

edit on Sun Mar 24 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: vulgarity not allowed

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: hoss53

You'Re desperation is showing.

Those tears taste delicious..
and dont forget folks.
Orange man very bad.
very very bad.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I present to you, a classic low-IQ Azzhole...

Congressman Jerry Nadler not only claims that A.G. William Barr is covering up for President Trump, he's summoning Barr before his Judiciary Committee, to be drawn, quartered, and castrated.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said Sunday the committee will call Attorney General William Barr to testify "in the near future."

"In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before the House Judiciary in the near future," the New York Democrat tweeted.
Only click if you must: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: hoss53
tRump is so happy he will probably celebrate with another round of golf , maybe grab a few [snipped] , make fun of a handycap, call a dead man out for being honest, he will even give his daughter a sloppy kiss.
Real class for a p.o.t.u.s.

So nothing there legally, lets just start throwing feces.

I've seen chimps do that too.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Bad news for Pence. Every liberal I know prefers Trump to Pence. At least Trump is a social liberal. Maybe Pence and his team will finally back off trying to get Trump out of office.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:00 AM
link   
great post 400 threads on the same topic where you guys can all repeat the same tired bull# you've been repeating for years now saying the same # over and over again

posted on Apr, 3 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
great post 400 threads on the same topic where you guys can all repeat the same tired bull# you've been repeating for years now saying the same # over and over again

April 3, 2019

Smaller Liberal Media outlets are now admitting the reason for their Trump Derangement Syndrome.

"Our 'Emotional Devastation' Over Trump Winning The Election Drove Us So Insane, We Believed The Russia Collusion Story."
More at: www.dailywire.com...

Like Hillary, they were "in denial" for more than two years.

The larger media outlets, Democrats in Congress, and many Social Media Liberals, are still suffering with extreme psychosis, due to Trump beating Hillary and his successes as U.S. President.

<< 1  2   >>

join