It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AG says Mueller report shows no crime of colluding with russia or obstruction from trumps team

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
"Well, now we have to see President Trumps Taxes"

Not one single apology with be forthcomming from those that attacked President Trump on ATS.

not only did Prsident Trump not "collude" there is no conspiracy either NONE NONE NONE!!

weren't some folks going to leave ATS if it turned out this way??

I wouldn't cooperate one bit with any of the congressional investigations now.

Sorry leftists, you cried wolf for 2 years. You made your bed, lay in it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

The Inquisition is over!

"While we verily doth believe that Sire Trump is witch-like in nature with thine orange hue, we doth could not find actual elements that would make him a witch. But we need to burn him anyway.

Just to make sure."

-Mueller, Grand Inquisitor

+9 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Like I've been saying for months now, the only ones doing Putin's bidding have been the Democrats, media and their gullible congregation sewing all of this division, which is precisely what the IC report said Putin wanted.

Congrats, you've been batting for Russia for 2 years.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I'll tell you want, anyone pushing Collusion still, y'all been reduced to the equivalent of #FlatEarthers. You hear that #CollusionTruthers? Y'all been reduced to flat earth stigma.

In the words of one of the verified blue checkers I follow,

"Just so we’re clear, I’m not interested in having polite conversations with those who pushed the Russian collusion fairytale. I intend to shame you, call you out, demand consequences and for you to suffer professionally for what you have done to do destabilize our nation." - NR

Recognize.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Nor would I. From here on, its just partisan sour grapes from the Dems. They were the ones who whined and cried for the Mueller investigation to continue. Well, they got it alright.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Lol MSNBC is now saying the the press secretary is lying by calling this tweet untrue:

The Special Counsel did not find any collusion and did not find any obstruction. AG Barr and DAG Rosenstein further determined there was no obstruction. The findings of the Department of Justice are a total and complete exoneration of the President of the United States.”

Their reasoning is because the report says while they didn't find any evidence the president committed a crime, it doesn't exonerate him.

If there's no evidence you committed a crime, you're innocent. That's how our justice system works. That's just pathetic.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82

According to prominent democrats it's only the end of the beginning, they're going to investigate this president from birth to present, his children, family, businesses, finances and just about anyone in any way connected to Trump. In the southern district courts and committees, wherever, however they can.

They're gonna find a crime somewhere.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I try to always emphasize that I'm not a Trump voter, but I never root for him to fail. And, he was FAR better than the primary alternative in 2016. With that said...Thank God the Mueller Investigation is over. I genuinely hope that Trump handles this with grace and that the left owns up to their 2+ years of absolutely fake news. I wish they would apologize to him...but that's the least likely thing to happen.

Realistically, they'll gather up their troops and deploy a new undermining strategy to get us through the next elections. But, what I think we will see on the news won't reflect what's going to come of this in the real world. All of Trump's core base has been vindicated. Many who may have left will come back to support him. Democratic voters will be kickin dirt around as they try to figure out what to do and who to blame. Their party is split and their leadership has no grasp on reality...they led them down a false path. Feinstein, Chucky and Pelosi may have lost the faith of their party. Blood is in the water and they don't have enough time to fend off the sharks.

I probably won't vote for Trump in 2020 depending on 3rd party options...but this very may well have secured his 2nd term.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I demand reparations for all registered Republicans !! 😎

Paid out of the DNC coffers, Plus damages....

link   

originally posted by: ausername

According to prominent democrats it's only the end of the beginning, they're going to investigate this president from birth to present, his children, family, businesses, finances and just about anyone in any way connected to Trump. In the southern district courts and committees, wherever, however they can.

I said yesterday that the Democrats are going to investigate the investigation. And then they’ll investigate that investigation.

And they’ll keep investigating things because being able to tell their supporters they’re still investigating the president is more important than doing any actual work.

link   
a reply to: ausername

'Show me the man, we'll find you the crime.'

A good, fitting campaign slogan for the Dems in 2020, I'd say.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

That is gonna be disastrous for them in the 2020 elections. People are sick of this. I remember early last year when Schiff was on The View and Megan McCain asked him if Mueller would wrap up soon because the American people were tired of this whole thing. The audience cheered. The View audience cheered that. A year ago. Going forward with these charades is a huge mistake by Democrats.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: projectvxn
I will accept no further challenges from the left on these matters.

I will go 1 step further and demand an apology from all the Leftists here on ATS that have rode this dead horse for 2+ years.
Sadly we will never get one though.

amen, trump deserves an apology from the nation

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And that, ladies and gents, kills off the mother of all fake news. two years of fakery and lies by a bias sham of a media and Democrat party down in flames.

#winning

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, I've read that. And I believe they will. But to what end? How many more setback can the left suffer in this witch hunt?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: projectvxn
I will accept no further challenges from the left on these matters.

I will go 1 step further and demand an apology from all the Leftists here on ATS that have rode this dead horse for 2+ years.
Sadly we will never get one though.

amen, trump deserves an apology from the nation

You know he won't get it.
The Democrats and the MSM don;t have the integrity.

+8 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Members of our own government.... Conspired with the media and others, in an attempt to illegally remove, a dutifully elected president of the United States.......

How is this not sedition and treason?

These blatant obstructions and attempted dismantlings of our republic need to stop..... And they need to be answered for
edit on 3/24/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Investigation found no collusion despite multiple opportunities to do so.

I don't doubt that many of the approaches were set ups... and that shoudl be part of the full investigation into Obama's DoJ.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Yeah, I've read that. And I believe they will. But to what end? How many more setback can the left suffer in this witch hunt?

CNN saying no evidence of collusion, obstruction but it doesn't exonerate Trump.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Investigation found no collusion despite multiple opportunities to do so.

I don't doubt that many of the approaches were set ups... and that shoudl be part of the full investigation into Obama's DoJ.

The unReleased records show that some were in fact funded by Democrat sources 😎

(don't ask how I know) 😎

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join