It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bans User For Laughing At Rachel Maddow's Tears Of Despair Over Mueller Report

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Mad cow disease keeps taking new forms.
The CDC has stepped in to try and halt the contagion.
Oh! it's Maddow - sry,

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

I'm sure those were tears of relief that the report is over. Yeah. That's gotta be it.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
The problem is people that cannot distinguish the difference between infotainment and news. Maddow, Cooper and yes even Hannity are infotainment. Is some news distributed on their shows? Yes, that is the info part. But all information is sifted to be distilled into entertainment. Which is playing to your target audience.

News flash, James Earl Jones is not as evil of a person as Darth Vader. Just as Maddow is not a news anchor. But there are people that think pro wrestling is not only 100% real, but the performers are near superhuman for taking a daily beat down with barely a bruise.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: infolurker

Why is it so hard for some people to accept the fact that Trump isn't a criminal and half of America voted for Trump without the help of Russia?

Half?
I thought 1/4 voted for him, 1/4 voted for her and 'half of America' voted for neither?
But I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

You would be correct----56.7% of the population voted. The one thing I found interesting about the breakdown on voting is that Hillary had more votes in CA than Obama did.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   
This has to be the worst 2 years ever for liberals. Ever. And theres still 6 more to come 😣😣😣😪😪😪😭😭😭😢😢😢

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: atlantiswatusi
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

You would be correct----56.7% of the population voted. The one thing I found interesting about the breakdown on voting is that Hillary had more votes in CA than Obama did.

Yeah I have always focused on almost 3/4 of the population voted for neither candidate.

For me that is quite alarming for a country that makes such a big issue about 'every vote matters' and 'democracy' etc. and it's whole election process in general.
Find it quite fascinating that nobody ever brings those figures up.

Just watched a newly published video on youtube relating to this subject matter and even there the presenter says "stop demonizing HALF of America"
And I was like *SIGH*

I guess saying '1/4 of Americans!' doesn't sound as good when you're pushing a certain point of view.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join