It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Twitter Bans User For Laughing At Rachel Maddow's Tears Of Despair Over Mueller Report

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: infolurker

Lie....
Why would she cry when nothing from the report is released.

such nonsense.

So , Mueller's summation of the investigation as presented to the Attorney General of the United States of America, is a lie ?
Wow.
That is some heavy fantasy there.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I know we have a very prominent politician now, who thinks twitter is life, but really, social media is not that important. They're private companies who can refuse service to anybody. No different than a gas station denying service to someone who isn't wearing a shirt.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have 5 Facebook accounts due to how often I get banned. I'm confident they'll survive this.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I know we have a very prominent politician now, who thinks twitter is life, but really, social media is not that important. They're private companies who can refuse service to anybody. No different than a gas station denying service to someone who isn't wearing a shirt.

Well they shouldn't be important but its used by a lot of people to stay connected.

if you don't think social media influences people LOL.It feeds into so many perceived needs, is there instantly often quicker on breaking stories than any other media and you get instant micro opinions not only from the talking heads but from Hollyweird and the entertainment and sports industry. LOL most people know how Kim Kardashian feels about anything before P Diddy does.

Obviously, shouldn't be that way but it is for a lot of people

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Here Twatter, this is for you.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Rachel Maddow. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:29 PM
link   

There's a good chance the woman in charge of U.S. Twitter content is getting banged by Maddow.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Joe Rogan interviewed Jack Dorsey, Vijaya Gadde and Tim Pool on this very subject a couple of weeks ago.
Team Twitters answers to accusations of being biased were pretty lame.
Gives a good insight into how Twitter's staff's backwards thinking works.

edit on 24-3-2019 by AtomicKangaroo because: typos and stuff.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Evidence of current treason and obvious attempt of a coup against the sitting president of the united states...

Pretty sure if it were obama, treason hearings and investigations would be under weigh by now.

Stupid liberals...
edit on 3/24/2019 by EternalSolace because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Forgive me, I'm a little slow on the uptake here.

Why is this news person crying if the president has been found NOT to be a traitor?

That's A-OK in my book. I like my presidents non traitorous.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I'm watching 5 people frustrated to the point of blabbering on CNN's Don Lemon show right now, and they're on live, here at 2:25am Eastern!

CNN is really taking things hard. Every guest is mad at Mueller and mad at Barr.
edit on 3/25/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

Why is this news person crying if the president has been found NOT to be a traitor?

MSNBC is famous for "on the air" rehearsals 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: SuicideKing33

I'm watching 5 people frustrated to the point of blabbering on CNN's Don Lemon show right now, and they're on live, here at 2:25am Eastern!

CNN is really taking things hard. Every guest is mad at Mueller and mad at Barr.

If any "guests" of CNN are lawyers, they might be facing "Dis-Barr-ment" 😎

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The one Democrat attorney who said, "This is a good day for America", was promptly shut-down by Lemon, who immediately turned to a red-faced guest and asked, "Why are you so angry tonight? Take as much time as you need."

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:39 AM
link   
First ha ha ha ha

Second. Grown adults, specially men should not be using anything called Twitter or tweeting.

3rd , 90 percent of people banned on the internet are. Because they criticize 1 to 3 group's.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Trump supporters have taken over twitter I've seen it with my own eyes.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Having watched the video the story is based on I dont think she was crying but if she was it could be any number of reasons.

Relief for it finally being over, grief its not how expected, joy that the story is finally after 22 months moving forward, exhausted from having to scramble to cover the breaking news, a completely unrelated personal issue, and on.

Really its just the right trying to bad mouth someone they dont like.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Having watched the video the story is based on I dont think she was crying but if she was it could be any number of reasons.

Relief for it finally being over, grief its not how expected, joy that the story is finally after 22 months moving forward, exhausted from having to scramble to cover the breaking news, a completely unrelated personal issue, and on.

Really its just the right trying to bad mouth someone they dont like.

Her show has been centered around this for 2 years. Her high ratings were from fueling the fire of how colluded our POTUS was, and how glorious it will be when they haul him off to jail.

Her tears are from butthurt and nothing else.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: primus2012

Her tears are from butthurt and nothing else.

I find that hard to believe.
I was told she is a robot from the future and has no butt.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lie....
Why would she cry when nothing from the report is released.

I can certainly believe that Rachel Maddow could get worked up over the summary of the report. There is no reason to think the summary is not accurate, and if so then it would seem likely that she would be upset over it. She spent the better part of the last two years convinced (and telling her viewers) that the report would almost certainly say otherwise.

By the way, I'm a centrist who is socially-liberal leaning and NOT a Trump supporter, but even I can't stand Maddow's TV tactics of spin-doctoring in order to push the agenda she wants to push, and using innuendo in her language to make her speculation sound like fact. She is no better than the FOX news personalities (whom I can't stand as well) in that respect.

She was using her TV time for the past two years to speak about how it seems obvious that there must have been some sort of collusion going on, or else Mueller wouldn't still be investigating -- which was nothing but pure speculation on her part, but she had the bully pulpit making it sound to her targeted audience as if her speculation is fact.

As I said, I'm no Trump supporter, but a media personality with their own bully-pulpit TV show speaking speculation and innuendo as if it is fact is just wrong. It's wrong when FOX does it, and it's wrong when Rachel Maddow or a few other MSNBC personalities does it.

She's just doing it from the far left instead of the far right. However just like FOX, it's still just divisive television that is looking to score points with a certain demographic to get ratings.

edit on 2019/3/25 by Box of Rain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Why is it so hard for some people to accept the fact that Trump isn't a criminal and half of America voted for Trump without the help of Russia?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join