It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Establishment Democrats against transparency for FBI but for it for Mueller report

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Funny how the left's narrative is to release when they fought hard not to release so much already, they say this knowing full well he can't.

1. Huge amounts of classified procedures
2. Secret testimonies
3. Secret spy level information
4. One sided questioning without a defense style follow up of questions.

So on and so on that the IG would be prevented by law not to release most of it.

The left is so hypocritical in all this by hoping Americans can't even remember a few months ago, or the past administration that basically locked everything down including FOIA.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Mr. stapled-stomach NADLER just said that the Mueller Report is a "cover-up" and he'll keep investigating the President because only Congress can impeach him.

A-Hole on Steroids: www.foxnews.com...

What's going on with that guy? He has one eyebrow permanently stuck in the full up position.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

I was watching Washington Week on PBS this morning and was taken back by some of the things the Dems have been saying. Their double standards are disgusting. I have no idea how some of them sleep at night.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder

I was watching Washington Week on PBS this morning and was taken back by some of the things the Dems have been saying. Their double standards are disgusting. I have no idea how some of them sleep at night.

Or look in the mirror and not puke at what they've become.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Remember when...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Remember when...

Oops
Your not supposed to remember that

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: carewemust
Mr. stapled-stomach NADLER just said that the Mueller Report is a "cover-up" and he'll keep investigating the President because only Congress can impeach him.

A-Hole on Steroids: www.foxnews.com...

What's going on with that guy? He has one eyebrow permanently stuck in the full up position.

Nadler is now a member of the radical left. Lots to keep hidden, if you've Googled his past.

<< 1   >>

join