It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slow down from 27-32

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I experience an extreme slow down of ATS between the minutes of 27-32 of any given hour. It only happens on ATS. Just thought I'd bring it up incase I am not the only one.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Something to do with server uploads?

It’s been going on awhile. It forces us to take a break at that time, go to the bathroom, or go get a snack....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I experience this too.

I'm guessing they archive on the 1/2 hour or so.

But, like much with the functionality of ATS, it's an old way of doing things. Eventually they'll start caring about site design and functionality again.
edit on 24 3 19 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:20 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

I'm not sure if it is because of "careing", but they are a bit behind current programming tech.

Other forums I frequent have a "button" that takes you to the last post read. It is incredibly convenient, and adds quality to the user experience.

That being said, ATS is quite unique (in a good way) in it's overall management approach.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12
I experience an extreme slow down of ATS between the minutes of 27-32 of any given hour. It only happens on ATS. Just thought I'd bring it up incase I am not the only one.

Yes, it can be frustrating, and leads to multiple posts. When one becomes aware of the situation, it's not a huge obstacle to overcome with some patience.

I still do the occasional dbl post, when I lose track of the clock though.
edit on 3242019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

There's a ton of glaring bugs on the site they haven't bothered to fix since going live with the current iteration of ATS. Formatting issues, lagging, fixing formulas for counters, things like that. Then there's the My ATS page. That page has been wonky and improperly formatted for years. There's no fix for it apparently. I think caring has a lot to do with it.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Just the CIA's daily scan no worries.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

Why bother? The money comes in so long as the data is collected, and the profiles are made on all the nuts here.

What better place to monitor for crazy people that night need to be watched...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

This was discussed several weeks ago...a sort of normal collective dispersing and temp holding until passing along and into ATS and the Net as a whole...

Like a herd of buffalo all trying to get out a single opening twice hourly. Not all that hard to understand once it was explained.

That thread was posted in the last week or 2 here....
edit on 24-3-2019 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 31 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: blueman12

This was discussed several weeks ago...a sort of normal collective dispersing and temp holding until passing along and into ATS and the Net as a whole...

Like a herd of buffalo all trying to get out a single opening twice hourly. Not all that hard to understand once it was explained.

That thread was posted in the last week or 2 here....

Could you link to that thread, i didnt see it? Is it being worked on or is it something we will just have to deal with as its been occuring for a while ?
edit on 40331America/ChicagoSun, 31 Mar 2019 23:40:20 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join