It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Camera: Jim Jefferies EXPOSED

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Can you blame any comedian for not liking Islam? 

I dont think being a comedian is a necessary prerequisite for being free of blame for that particular indiscretion.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
True evil scum.. Deciding and telling the sheep what and how to think. Disgusting, should be illegal doing sht like this. a reply to: Lysergic

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Sure. My point was a general one. It's like how south park had that episode in which they made fun of every religion's idol. If I remember right, they had to blur Muhammad or remove him.

South park makes fun of everything, but can't make fun of Muhammad without getting hardcore death threats.

I'll defend people like congresswomen Omar and other muslim's freedom of speech and Islamophobia, but muslims have a world-wide issue of intolerance that is higher than most big religions.

I think comedians are one of the type of people who respect freedom of speech the most. It's a shame that Jeffries became a sell out.

edit on 24-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

This is good....

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

He's not so much a sellout, more like trying to keep his income flowing. He would not be the first person to abandon morals to chase the mighty dollar. Right wingers hate him because he has made his fortune taking the piss out of them, granted though they are a soft target.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

If ole Jimmy isn't toast for this he certainly is now after this new footage is out!!

Ole Avi got Jimmy by the stones!

Learn to code Jim!

]]]

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Nice OP. Ol' JJ is a hypocrite.

Good on Avi for fighting back this maliciousness.

So what if Avi is trying to make money. At least he is trying to make it in an honest way.

Then some will say but JJ is a comedian. That is what they do.

To them I say, STFU and just listen.

You don't get to edit answers, when interviewing someone, and then present it like it is the truth, and expect nothing to be done about it. That is exactly what JJ did. The comedian excuse no longer holds water, just like the Russian excuse.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

heuehuhe

when getting woke comes back to bite you in the ass

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Is Jefferies in charge of editing and writing the show?

Did he make the edits or does his show have a team of writers, directors and editors etc who create the content that ends up on the show from the HOURS of video they record?

Does Jim have every segment of his show run by him first that he must approve of before it will air?

How much of his show is actually his?

Ah #. sorry, what I meant to say is.... "BAD JIM, BAD!!! YOU SHOULD BE LYNCHED!!! REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

Who needs to question anything when 'knee jerking' is so much fun?

All aboard! Trains leaving the station.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

He's a comedian, if people are so uninformed they mistake him for a journalist, who's fault is that.

Hahahaha. He selectively and deceptively edited a conservative's words in order to assassinate his character. Hahahaha. It's okay though. He was afterall a conservative asking for it. That's what comedy is all about. What a "comedian"!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AtomicKangaroo

Welcome to the culture war ^_^

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert

He's a comedian, if people are so uninformed they mistake him for a journalist, who's fault is that.

Hahahaha. He selectively and deceptively edited a conservative's words in order to assassinate his character. Hahahaha. It's okay though. He was afterall a conservative asking for it. That's what comedy is all about. What a "comedian"!

I know right, he literally forced people to watch his show.

What happened to ignoring things and people you don't like, you know personal responsibility ? No I think conservatives love being outraged, it's like it's in fashion...

edit on 26-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You really think anyone here watched?

TV is for idiots.

Pos be pos regardless if I watch their pos.

Having fun goal tending?

(post by RadioRobert removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You really think anyone here watched?

TV is for idiots.

Pos be pos regardless if I watch their pos.

Having fun goal tending?

Well you tell me, you're the one having a temper tantrum about it.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Apparently ATS does not believe slander is comedy either. I'm glad they agree.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
"If youre on my patrion" (a premium user) Then youll get to actually see just how dishonest this all was! Youll get to see just how honest this dkhead was, trying to make money"

Does no one else see the Irony in this?

How bout just releasing everything for the good of whats right you twit.......

God i hate this culture.......

Is honesty a prerequisite for a comedian, I mean for a politician or a president I can agree but a comedian, they literally make money spamming Bull#..

Cmon man, like since when should comedians/story tellers let truth get in the way of a good story?

When they try to pass it off as serious journalism..........

The Jimmy Kimmel audience thinks he's a journalist. Colbert audience too. The report a news story and the audience gasps...or boos...or cheers.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well again who's fault is that ? this is no different to when Sasha baren cohen played the Israeli and tricked Philip van cleave into advocating arming children in the classroom.

edit on 27-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RadioRobert
Apparently ATS does not believe slander is comedy either. I'm glad they agree.

No they haven't censored Jim jefferis, they censored your rude and childish insult...

<< 1    3 >>

join