It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden Camera: Jim Jefferies EXPOSED

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Hilarious Comedojourno Jeff Jimmies attempts to be CNN.

Good ol' editing tricks, however;

Hidden Camera > Edits.

Sup with taking comedians and attempting to make them into "journalist"?

Just tell some jokes ya fat #.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Jefferies is a prized dickhead and a comedy fail. Avi Yemeni on the other hand, pwned Jefferies hard and his deceptive conduct. Jefferies suspended his instagram account comments section due to the backlash from his fan base.

Haha, couldn't have happened to a more deserving swallower.

IMO.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I used to like his stand up. He became so boring and bloody preachy though.

Should forward some of the hidden camera stuff to sky maybe, bet they'd run it to death for a few days.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Wow, lol.

That guy captured hidden camera footage of Jim Jeffries drawing a picture of Mohammed during their interview.

Well, you know what that means: Jim Jeffrie is an insensitive, islamaphobic bigot. Therefor he must sacrifice his firstborn child and his show must be taken off the air.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Jefferies is a prized dickhead and a comedy fail. Avi Yemeni on the other hand, pwned Jefferies hard and his deceptive conduct. Jefferies suspended his instagram account comments section due to the backlash from his fan base.

Haha, couldn't have happened to a more deserving swallower.

IMO.

Too funny, perhaps it's that he insults your fragile sensibilities.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   
"If youre on my patrion" (a premium user) Then youll get to actually see just how dishonest this all was! Youll get to see just how honest this dkhead was, trying to make money"

Does no one else see the Irony in this?

How bout just releasing everything for the good of whats right you twit.......

God i hate this culture.......

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdWisdom

Wow, lol.

That guy captured hidden camera footage of Jim Jeffries drawing a picture of Mohammed during their interview.

Well, you know what that means: Jim Jeffrie is an insensitive, islamaphobic bigot. Therefor he must sacrifice his firstborn child and his show must be taken off the air.

Congrats on not watching the whole thing ..........the whole goldfish attention span and all that yeh..........

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
"If youre on my patrion" (a premium user) Then youll get to actually see just how dishonest this all was! Youll get to see just how honest this dkhead was, trying to make money"

Is honesty a prerequisite for a comedian, I mean for a politician or a president I can agree but a comedian, they literally make money spamming Bull#..

Cmon man, like since when should comedians/story tellers let truth get in the way of a good story?
edit on 24-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Best part is when he says;

"If a dingo ate a Muslim baby, he would of vomited". While drawing a pic of Mohammed all while attempting to paint this guy as an Islamophobe...

heuehueheueheuehe

so hilarious

my sides!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Is honesty a prerequisite for a comedian, I mean for a politician or a president I can agree but a comedian, they literally make money spamming Bull#..

Cmon man, like since when should comedians/story tellers let truth get in the way of a good story?

When they try to pass it off as serious journalism..........

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

He's a comedian, if people are so uninformed they mistake him for a journalist, who's fault is that.

Should Sasha baren Cohen characters be scrapped now because some idiot thought he was real.
edit on 24-3-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Geesh. This is straight out of the liberal MSM playbook. And then they complain about being called fake news. Straight up edited in a response from a completely different question. Thats really foul.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:24 AM
link   
That's a shame, he had some funny bits. He said "I never look bad on my show". Then edits to make the guy look worse, and make him look like a lovely liberal.

Funny enough, he dislikes islam just as much as the guy, but he's playing towards a liberal audience.

Can you blame any comedian for not liking Islam? It's the only religion that you can't make fun of without getting serious death threats.

Either way, Hopefully he loses his show.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Yea it's like the daily show, or last week tonight with John Oliver. In my perspective, both are required to be accurate because they have a large audience that gets news from them.

It makes sense why so many people watch these comedy news shows. Big news networks are boring, bias, and heavily controlled by giant corporations.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Double post
edit on 24-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

You mean the main subject of the show about immigration and his careful editing to make his guest seem extreme? The guy preaches to the audience and when the camera is off he's an insensitive d bag. The guy is incredibly unlikable

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

He's a comedian, if people are so uninformed they mistake him for a journalist, who's fault is that.

Should Sasha baren Cohen characters be scrapped now because some idiot thought he was real.

Yea it's just like the daily show except he got caught and deserves the criticism.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Releasing it all at one time is a terrible move. It would be an armature move

The people paying him are the congregation. They like him and the have similar views. Giving them everything is preaching to the choir. People come back And bring more people to a good preacher

But

Because a tweet has something like a 22 minutes 1/2 life. Even with the all of his people sharing, the whole video would die out sooner than later. Spreading it out, letting it drip, drip, drip, keeps it in the public eye longer. The longer it’s in the public eye, the more people gets to see it and it might change more people’s view. the more people who see this, the more people might be, for a lack of a better work, “red pulled”. If you want to, as the kids say, “throw shade” the more people who see this and understands what’s going on, will increase his pay site numbers. Then you have to decide, everyone needs paid, is he doing it for the cause and needs the money to survive, or is he doing it for the money and then invents a cause.

To me, Yemen is doing it for the cause but needs the money to survive. While Jefferies wants money and will invent a cause.

Keep looking for this pattern and you will see it everywhere

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:41 AM
link   

I'll just leave this here...

Kali Yuga

]]]]

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Hes releasing everything for free. But if you are a patreon supporter you can see it sooner than others. What's the problem? He got a nice scoop, didnt he? Exposed a hypocrite, didnt he? But he deserves nothing? I'm not gonna pay anything and I'll find out what happened. I can wait. Or someone who has viewed it will spill the details. Whatever man, it's just whatever.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join