It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's war on drugs is whats fueling the caravans

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CriticalStinker

I'll have a few drinks after a bad day, I am no moral high ground but, it's gone too far. A pill for this a pill for that, at some point people need to just face reality head on. A friend of mine is on more "happy" pills than I can count and guess what...he's miserable.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

I'm sorry to hear how this personally effected you.

I've lost an uncle to the same conditions (though he and I weren't close).

Ive lost friends both eternally and by choice under similar circumstances.

I'm 29 and got front row tickets to the damage that (thriving) industry has done.

Bombs won't do a damn thing to distributors when our soldiers are protecting the fields in Afghanistan.

This isn't about us (citizens) and it never has been.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

That's how most start from my experience's, best of luck to your brother..stay on him every day, I've dealt with several addicts and although tiresome, don't give up. Big Phara is evil....best a wishes

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker

I'll have a few drinks after a bad day, I am no moral high ground but, it's gone too far. A pill for this a pill for that, at some point people need to just face reality head on. A friend of mine is on more "happy" pills than I can count and guess what...he's miserable.

No argument from me.

I just try to approach the subject pragmatically without emotion.

We've had the laws, we've had the actions abroad.

Is it possible there are motives that aren't told to us? Do you think more laws/bombs will fix anything when they never have?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

No..It's about playing the human card IMO. We used to have a bit of freedom, pack your truck,head to the woods and be at one, no questions asked. We now live in a fully monitored world in which we feel trapped, no escape, which leads us to want to escape even more. it's not a complete scenario however, I feel their is a definite connection in our current inability to do any damn thing without a permit or permission that leads to recklessness. AKA, getting stoned at home because their's no where to go.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Agreed.

Many people would benefit from a healthier diet, time away from phone/email, physical activity, and also taking a hike.

That's a long bill for many though, for reasons we could start a new thread on.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
I'll quit beating around the bush and come out with it for those I've spoke with.

Should we look to the government to combat/fix this when they've only proven to make it worse whether it be unintentionally or maliciously.... My opinion would be the latter.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Yes but then we would be awake and pay attention...can't have that. Off to raid my fridge, Good talking to ya!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Take it easy and enjoy your night.

Thanks for taking an honest approach and hearing out different angles

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:18 AM
link   
The caravans have nothing to do with drugs and everything to do with disrupting societies, as well as bringing in a high birthrate, uneducated and easily manipulated slave class and maybe as crazy as a depop scheme using a civil war.

This is an organized effort. It's going on in several countries across the globe at the same time.

There were even billboards up in central America at one point.

Drugs are a whole different topic imo.

...one we could spend hours on, from the doj, state & fed cashflow and intentional right removal, to alcohol and legal drug competition, to Insider trading of private prison stocks.

Good topic!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

Then who is paying for the buses that transport them between photo-op stops?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
After 9/11 giving the U.S. a perfect "reason"to invade Afghanistan.

Well.....shortly afterwards, the U.S. seized the opium fields and took control of them, and then we witnessed opium production in Afghanistan skyrocketing .....hmmm?

It’s clear that the U.S. government has an opium problem, one that’s likely making them a lot of money in the process.
As long as more drugs are on the streets, presidents are able to conduct these propaganda campaigns against drugs and reap the benefits.

edit on 24-3-2019 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
a reply to: rickymouse

I have seen what these drugs have done to the kids of some of the friends of mine. They cannot make these hard drugs legal.

Whats the difference between gun rights and drug rights?

Both can harm yourself, both can harm others. I'm for freedom of both personally. I partake in guns, but I wouldn't with most drugs.

Can't alcohol kill people?

Is there a chance there is more to the war on drugs than what's told to us?

I grew up in the seventies, I saw a lot of stoned people, but most all of them could comprehend things when not stoned. What I am seeing now is way different, I think it may be a combination of things causing this like I said. Or maybe some of the stuff they are adding to the drugs is causing people to lose their ability to reason long after the drug is worn off. I realize there is heroin around and that meth has become a major drug around here, but the meth was here before, maybe it is the heroin or something. Maybe it is just all the junk food these people are eating that blocks their ability to think correctly.

Dont blame the dumbing down of America on drugs, blame it on the people that own the Two Party + MSM System.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join