It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beto O'Rourke: America May Not See 244th Year If Mueller Report Not Released

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: projectvxn
O'Rourke is insane.

This is the second time a Democrat has overtly threatened the nation.

I think lately Democrats overtly threaten the nation every time they get together and pass a bill...

Certainly! Far too many of the bills they’ve been sending up the ladder are direct attacks against the bill of rights and/or the Constitution itself.

Which translate into direct attacks againts the liberties that we are born with. What scares me most is that this is the exact language I would expect to see from a side that was attempting to goad their opposition into physically attacking them. I see The language from the left incrementally escalating. They are begging for some crazy person to take action against them. Because they know that will get them everything they want.
edit on 23-3-2019 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

www.rushlimbaugh.com...

No Mueller Report Will Mean Endless Leaks

If it’s not made public, then the media’s gonna want to know what it says! The interest is gonna ratchet up. They’re gonna ignore that there’s no evidence found.

The media cannot report that! The media’s got to try to keep this alive ’cause they’re still gotta try to get rid of Donald Trump somehow. So get ready for a brand-new round of leaks, supposed leaks. What it’s gonna be is more lies about what’s in the report. And New York Times and the Washington Post, NBC, CBS, ABC are all gonna say things like, “Sources tell NBC News that Robert Mueller found” blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. “No confirmation was immediately forthcoming, but the evidence is clear that there might have been, could have been…”

“No evidence yet, but there might have been…” And they’re gonna continue leaking like they have been leaking since before Trump was inaugurated. And they’ll leak on the basis the fact that nobody’s gonna ever see this report, so nobody will ever know that the leaks are a bunch of crap. This Mueller investigation was predicated on a couple of things.

+2 more 
posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

I'm following a specific line of threats.

From nuking Americans over gun confiscation to this asshole threatening the existence of the US.

Democrat derangement over Trump is insane.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Dear Beto,

How do you think that America wouldn't live to it's next b-day? What do you think your followers would do? Picket America to death? Maybe Antifa, might grab some bike locks, and black ski mask up and try to beat America to death.

but the other side has #2A going for it.

Your side will be liberal white American and Illegals. The illegals will realize, one the liberals go, they are gone too

The other side will have conservatives whites, Independents, and Asians. Asians will finally be able to get into college at the rate they deserve, once PC admittance is removed. Independents will look over the situation and realize, one size has signs and the other side has ARs, that's not a tough decision as you can see.

While blacks vote democrat, do you think they would fight for the democrats? Blacks with guns would either join the conservative side or try to create a black state. To create a black state inside america, was the soviet's plan with Obama's mentor, Frank Marshall Davis.

This post is half made in jest, but civil war is bloody, who is rooting for that.

If you notice, that the sides are basically the winners, losers, and the indifferent of Identity sectional politics per the MSM. liberals and illegals are the winners; unless there is a way to stir racial tensions, msm is usually indifferent to blacks; and every one else needs reeducation camps

if people don't stop trying to out victim each other. a hot civil war could easily break out.

i would say, my line up above would be pretty true

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn
O'Rourke is insane.

This is the second time a Democrat has overtly threatened the nation.

They are trapped in a bubble that is no where near reality.

They are extremely overestimating the will and strength of "their side".

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Thank god this deuche will never hold office in any capacity.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Rober francis o'roark is simply ignorant.
The doj has rules to be followed.
Too bad robert either doesn't know them or really isn't for actual justice.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

Rober francis o'roark is simply ignorant.
The doj has rules to be followed.
Too bad robert either doesn't know them or really isn't for actual justice.

Beto is pure blood mexican, so maybe he hasn't learned all our laws yet.

He skates though, so I think we can trust him.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Broh.

You wouldn't bust a grape in a food fight.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

Dude that was cringey af dude sucks at skating lol

N00b balance

I think they call someone who pretends to skate...

A #ing poser.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The dems have gone so far left and have said so much stupid crap that nothing goes to far now.

You can't parody them. They say insane BS at such a rate they sound like schizophrenics. Like the homeless man screaming on a corner.

Are democrats even capable of self reflection anymore? Is nothing to obviously stupid for them to protest?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: mugger
Um, what democracy is he talking about? We're a Constitutional Republic. I've noticed most of the liberals have trying to push that agenda since trying to get rid of the Electoral College.

Well now that they (people of color, feminists, homosexuals, transwhatevers, and radical leftists) are united against and therefor outnumber white Christians, they want a direct democracy.

A direct democracy in this country 10 years ago would have amounted to a theocracy.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Um, what democracy is he talking about? We're a Constitutional Republic. I've noticed most of the liberals have trying to push that agenda since trying to get rid of the Electoral College.

A constitutional repbulic that uses representive democracy.... the US is a democracy.... where the hell did this “not a democracy” bs on the right start?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Beto O'Rourke

Sounds too trendy be his real name... We could have "O" - 2.0 ... Bet on "O" the controlled opposition for 2020

This message was approved by Left–right paradigm....

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Beto O'Rourke: America May Not See 244th Year If Mueller Report Not Released

What is Beto and his party gonna do?

Say mean things on twitter?

His entire party is a bunch of wussies.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Everyone of us should be demanding the report be made public. Every one of us should be demanding complete and total transparency and not take any critter's word for anything. Every one of us should be ready to raise holy hell if it's not released. That's the American way. That's what the Constitution demands. That's just plain common sense.

Give us the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, and the people will figure it out. And that's exactly why we aren't given the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

Every one of us should be demanding nothing less.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

We should never trust someone who is into Coprophagia.

All I'm saying.

"Let Them Eat Poop."

- Bête O'Antoinette
edit on 24-3-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:44 AM
link   

He may be right, but not in the way he intends us to think. The Mueller Report might help underline the extraordinary efforts certain persons in government went to undermine a seated president in defiance of electoral process, and in that respect, if the corruption remains unknown and unguarded against and unpunished, what's to prevent the system from trying again and succeeding?

If the hard evidence of such is kept hidden and not made public, the country as we know it may not survive.

But I know that's not what Beto who thinks abolishing the EC is "wise" wants you to think.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

A constitutional repbulic that uses representive democracy.... the US is a democracy.... where the hell did this “not a democracy” bs on the right start?

Because we all know when the "democracy" buzzword is trotted out, y'all are talking about a pure, direct democracy and popular vote nonsense which is most certainly not what we have. Our system is a constitutional Republic which uses elements of popular democracy in its system but is not a pure democracy system in totality.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Article 4 Section 4 of the US constitution.

Try reading it some time.

<< 1    3 >>

join