It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

ABUSE CRISIS: ACLU Sues Rumsfeld over U.S. Policies

page: 2
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 09:35 AM
link   
the bible does say, though, that when they pray, they should not be like the sadducees, or the pharisees, standing out in the open saying their eloquant words (just for show), but rather, pray in their closet, alone, unnoticed by the world....the pharisees and the sadducees get their reward on this earth, each and every time someone walks by and praises them for their fine words and the "godly appearance", but those who pray in secret, well, their reward will be given to them in heaven.

you can scrub and clean the outside of the vessel all you want, but if the inside is still unclean, it is worthless!!

[edit on 2-3-2005 by dawnstar]




posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

W555hc you missed dawnstar whole post point of view in your rant.



You know Marg...you could be right. Theres so many socialist, communist and appeasers who post here I can't tell one from the other. My rant was nothing near some of the foreign America bashers that enjoy bringing anything they can copy and paste from moveon dot org to degrade the USA in here.

Marg, I would do the same for you if I could save your life. Unless you have been in battle... naa you haven't, end of story.

Chief



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by w555hc

Marg, I would do the same for you if I could save your life. Unless you have been in battle... naa you haven't, end of story.

Chief


No I have not been in battle but my husband had, and so my father, grand fathers and many other family members.

Don't make the mistake to under estimate a true patriot, is many true patriots in these boards, that don't agree with all the BS that is feed to us by the administration and its followers.

You know, been against the policies of our government is our god given right under our constitution.

Never forget that, is a reason why our founder fathers make sure that "we the people" is not "we the government", because "we the people" hold the power to control the government when its intent is to harm "we the citizens" stripping away our civil and constitutional rights like in my example of Jose Padilla.


You have the same rights to be a patriot and consider yourself a patriot as I, and many others do, we just don't have the same opinion as how our "elected government" should behave in the name of our great nation.

[edit on 2-3-2005 by marg6043]



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:46 PM
link   


Wow.
Other than the dog act, reminds me of boot camp and Pararescue training.


So you condone the use of torture if it "may" prevent another 9/11. Well, would you condone changing the current administration to prevent a nuke from going off in New York? Maybe you should really take a good look at your countries foriegn policy before pointing fingers.

Abu Grahb? Did we forget what occured there?

I hardly doubt these soldiers were acting out thier own accord, not while high powers knew all along and stood by idly.

Deep



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Don't make the mistake to under estimate a true patriot, is many true patriots in these boards, that don't agree with all the BS that is feed to us by the administration and its followers.

You know, been against the policies of our government is our god given right under our constitution.

Never forget that, is a reason why our founder fathers make sure that "we the people" is not "we the government", because "we the people" hold the power to control the government when its intent is to harm "we the citizens" stripping away our civil and constitutional rights like in my example of Jose Padilla.


You have the same rights to be a patriot and consider yourself a patriot as I, and many others do, we just don't have the same opinion as how our "elected government" should behave in the name of our great nation.







You are a true American patriot marg. I am proud to know you.





You have voted marg6043 for the Way Above Top Secret award.





.



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
You have the same rights to be a patriot and consider yourself a patriot as I, and many others do, we just don't have the same opinion as how our "elected government" should behave in the name of our great nation.


Brilliant response, amiga. Couldn't have said it better myself!

You have voted marg6043 for the Way Above Top Secret award





[edit on 2/3/05 by AlwaysLearning]



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Did we really torture these poor, defenseless TERRORISTS?

Did we subject these poor souls to this?

The inquisitional chair


or this?

The maiden of Nuremberg


How about this one?

The Garrotte


Here's a good one!

The heretics fork



Here's more information on these devices!

What these prisoners went through is no more than a slap on the wrist! If you ask me, they're a bunch of whiny, cry-babies when the tables are turned!

To hell with the ACLU!



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Intelearthling, I didn't know you are a collector of medieval artifacts, that is a nice collection you got there.



posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
So you condone the use of torture if it "may" prevent another 9/11. Well, would you condone changing the current administration to prevent a nuke from going off in New York? Maybe you should really take a good look at your countries foriegn policy before pointing fingers.

Abu Grahb? Did we forget what occured there?


Merely an observational statement, ZeroDeep.
I see that your skill and ability to place words into my mouth are still intact. Your assumptions have been placed and asserted on me before. Oh wait, that was by you and another member. My position is known on this issue, ZeroDeep, as you are well aware of.

So I ask, in that one observational sentence that I made, where did you deduce and gather your above assertions?

You then mention:


I hardly doubt these soldiers were acting out thier own accord, not while high powers knew all along and stood by idly.

Care to share where you gather this? I do believe that there have been a number of ATS threads on those who have been placed on military trial and they asserted that they were following orders, and yet, no names were mentioned revealing those superior officers who gave those alleged orders, etc. Strange. Seems to me that if those soldiers were following orders, etc., then names of those superior officers should be rolling off their tongues, huh? I mean gee, what they got to lose? They are getting demoted, going to a military prison, and then getting discharged. Naming names of those alleged superior officers would be of no consequence, right? Hell, if it was me, if I was going to burn for following the orders of a superior officer(s), I dern well would make sure that those above me, who gave me those orders, would burn too.




seekerof

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Seekerof]



new topics




 
0
<< 1   >>

log in

join