It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have orchestrated Christchurch murders- Hillary, Podesta involved?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

It kinda shows you so desperately needed to get that out you tapped the post button 4 times.

Is it possible it's your own view of reality that is skewed?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:51 AM
link   
He doesn't seem to have gained much traction.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"we" is the organized crime researchers. Some like to call us "conspiracy theorists". You know the kind of people that come to the site you are on...

"They, them", are the bankers/CIA/Mafia/vatican/FBI. And behind them are the secret societies. Have you been ignoring everything?

We live in the most corrupt time in human history. I think you need to wake up.

Wow thanks for not reading past the 1st paragraph.

Yes a true investigator you are

edit: just read you post again and realized you just did exactly what I said, more simplicity. No explanations, just name groups of controversy and have other nod in agreement with you, yes you are awake.

"mafia" ?

Which mafia?

Italian?

in the US, NY it was the Sicilians which are the most famous, most movies are about them.

here in the city I live in its the Calabrian mafia. Which are also in the US along with Camorra. while they are all secret societies yet you say secret societies are behind them?

can you make any sense or are you just making it up as go along and do no research what so ever?

That's just the Italians though, you have all sorts of organized crime from many nations trying to move in and gain territory just about everywhere.

"us" the way put it really does sound like sheep all following a Shepard, the most famous Shepard for "us" as you explain it is YouTube which is evidenced by multitudes of threads and posts.

Its seen in times like this, when the media has a frenzy over an event, ATS and sites alike has its own.

Which was exactly my point about being programmed no matter what side of the fence you sit on and what you label yourself with.

edit on 25-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Thank you

what you said was actually complementing by thinking I have the intelligence of a lawyer.

Yes I do operate, at my own will.

Unlike toooooooo many other that operate due their programing from YouTube.

I said I was there once, but the sensations of that awakening were trippy and mind blowing but I didn't stop questioning everything, EVERYTHING meaning my own awakening.

many conspiracy theorists still do question just about everything other than asking themselves, has their awakening been a programed response to what they have absorbed, why when laid out on a platter on YouTube videos did it just sound so right to get me convinced?

Its funny how posters read a few sentences of a post that has many sentences in it.

The little fraction they read gets on their nerves so they just assume they know where I or another is coming from.

You show exactly what the motto of this site is meant to deny like the other poster that failed to read what I posted, or maybe you's have and it really gets to you unconsciously that what I say is true but your ego's just wont let you wake up when you's are convinced you are already awake?

Have you read my many posts on many various subjects to make such a comment or are you judging just by this 1 post you quoted?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

That friggin' ugly cat video is internet gold!!!!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   

In response to my hater....

I take it you are directing this to me after reading what else you say in this post

Its a shame you think that because there is only concern for you in my post, no hate.

do some reading about MKUKTRA and Manchurian candidates.

Why?

Once I have knowledge of things that covers all I need to know about a subject no need to go back and go over it again unless my memory fails me.

Why do you think techniques used over 50 years ago would be the dame today to program individuals and not be more efficient and not anything like what was declassified about the programs?

I find it would stupid to use techniques that could be easily verified which would expose any dark and shady groups behind the shooting.

I'm Australian, the fake shooters accent isn't Australian.

Why would it be?

He sounds like an actor,

trying to do an Aussie accent and ends up sounding Kiwi.

Ok I get it.

Could it be because he was living there a few years and began to develop a kiwi accent mixed in with his prior Aussie accent?

Nah, lets not think logically.

He was acting for sure.

A huge point that others brought up, is that it's claimed the shooter is 28. He looks closer to 40.

WOW

I am 40 and most say I look like I am 28.

what a coincidence.

But yeah its a huge point pointing to what exactly again?

What's very interesting is that his confession videos haven't been taken down by the intelligence agencies.

Here is a little hint for you

because he has no ties to any intelligence agencies and is product of the new techniques that could be tied to the old MK Ultra programs that so many are victims of that parrot things they hear like programmed bots.

We have posters on ATS that copy posts over differing threads, word for word, repeatedly posting the same YouTube videos, but that's not being programmed because what they post about is woo, so they are open minded.

Some are are just way more susceptible to the paranoia created in the world of conspiracies, some so much so that can do quite shocking things because of how their mind gets wired from the abundance of nonsense they absorb.

NO hate, but I guess your mind needs to defend itself when it feels attacked when its actually a concern being expressed from simply observing your own expressions.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
In response to InhaleExhale.

I wouldn't be to excited to sound like a lawyer.

Most are dumb as dogs***. I've created three legal precedents in three separate courts I've wipped the ass of a barrister.

Nah, I don't need to defend myself from you.

I do want people to keep open minds on this matter and explore the possibilities.

You seem heavily invested in slamming doors on this topic.

I don't really care why that is.

Now, I am an Australian and I've travelled around, I know Aussie accents.

There are also quite a few movie with actors trying to copy the Australian accent, it's a very hard accent to copy. They generally end up sounding kiwi.

What I did find interesting is that the confessor sounds more Australian / kiwi than the shooter.

And neither the shooter nor the confessor has a STRONG kiwi accent.

I'm amazed to hear that you are 40 and look 28.
Please post pics or a video.

The best thing from this thread is the ugly cat video. It's hysterical.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Even though i would like to believe him, he is insane. If you look at his eyes from time to time he opens them exaggeratedly, a common trait among insane people. Not to mention the fact that if it was true, he would have linked to at least some evidence corroborating his claims in his own video, but he doesn't. He just tells you to "look up his name."

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onlyyouknow

One word: Methamphetamine

I guess if your gonna pick one word, you might as well make it a long one.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Okay, which one of ya'll is this?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: 0n514ught
LMAO. This guy is a whack job. Just look at his youtube page.

www.youtube.com...

If you were Hillary, Obama, and Podesta, would you want a credible virtuous type of person doing your dirty deeds?

Just look at the dirt baggish stuff those three have done or been accused of and the people who have helped them dropped like flies.

Does that mean you have a desperate need to believe this guy???

Sounds to me like he is just saying we should not dismiss this just because "he seems crazy" and we think the politicians he named are proper society folk who would not associate with this type of person, or they're "too smart" to associate with him. Those are just assumptions.

The guy has not proved his claims so there is no reason to believe it, but we can take a wait and see position, so there is no need or no reason to take the further step of dismissing it outright and ignoring all further mention. We can lean in that direction, we can take a guess, make a prediction, but there is nothing to be gained, unless you made a bet with somebody, from making absolute statements about this situation.

In other words, it's you who "needs to" believe this guy is lying. I can't speak for anyone else but I don't "need to believe" anything. I can just wait and see where the evidence leads me. I can chose to dedicate zero time to this, except what I've spent in this thread, and I have lost nothing. And you have likewise gained nothing by ridiculing another member for no reason.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

The nuts would be easily manipulated in comparison to rational thinking people. Plus its less credibility if a nut is out spoken i guess

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Most are dumb as dogs***. I've created three legal precedents in three separate courts I've wipped the ass of a barrister.

They are, are they?

Was that "whipped" or "wiped"?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   

How can you think to do good by shooting up a place with innocent people in it... ? Fail..

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Another attempt at youtube fame and it's working to an extent.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I wouldn't be to excited to sound like a lawyer.

Who is

I said its a complement, nothing really existing about that.

Nah, I don't need to defend myself from you.

whats to defend?

I wasn't attacking you but addressing your posts.

Certainly seems you want to "defend" something as you reply back.

I do want people to keep open minds on this matter and explore the possibilities.

Yes,

That is what we are discussing

You seem heavily invested in slamming doors on this topic.

quote one thing where I want to shut the doors on this?

I was addressing your initial post because it was as disjointed as the guy in the video.

Now, I am an Australian and I've travelled around, I know Aussie accents.

So logic is no where in your mind?

How long did live in NZ?

How long was he away from Australia prior to that traveling the world?

How many other actors (seeing as you are fascinated with actors) that used to have Aussie accent have lost them after moving abroad and living else where for a few years?

A kiwi accent is very familiar to us Aussies, you go and live in NZ for a couple of years and chances are your Aussie accent will be slightly different after speaking everyday to people with kiwi accents, its human nature for ones accent to change when they are around a certain accent for prolonged period of time and not around their previous one.

But Like I said lets not use any logic or even the most basic of critical thought.

Just do like you say and keep an open mind, open to what really, one thing....the shooter was an actor is not being open but extremely closed minded when you cannot back it up with anything other keep an open mind man to the possibilities.

anything is possible in my world, how probable and plausible things are are whole different ball park, a whole different sport.

What I did find interesting is that the confessor sounds more Australian / kiwi than the shooter.

yes and?

interesting how and why?

I'm amazed to hear that you are 40 and look 28. Please post pics or a video.

what so amazing about it?

You keep talking about actors, have this fascination with actors

plenty of actors look like they barely age, not sure what is so amazing about people who look much younger than they rarely are.

Genes, good health, good diet, good drugs, who knows, could any one or mix of all or some.

The best thing from this thread is the ugly cat video. It's hysterical.

WOW

you take this really seriously I see.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

Or you could just apply some common sense and life experience and come to the conclusion that this guy is a complete fruitcake.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The shooter? Not the same guy.

cairnsnews.org...

False flag analysis

cairnsnews.org...

edit on 27-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

edit on 27-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

edit on 28-3-2019 by TheLorax because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Read up, Brenton Tarrant is 42.
His parents Israeli migrants.

phibetaiota.net... AR02wzM-vpMKG7-QBPjeR90hZ3Jy3OFMbmFAZ1M5vfb35Py-DUqkJYf3iKY

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Thanks for that.
Now my head hurts. This whole thing stinks of something "big world", some big players just dropped a card from up the sleeve...what it all means and what will happen,I have no clue.
Sad times for a little country that had to be a stage for whatever play is being shown.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join