It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have orchestrated Christchurch murders- Hillary, Podesta involved?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: TheLorax

I think we have to be VERY CAREFUL and LISTEN closely to this guy.

NO you should take it upon yourself to do that.

What I find interesting and adds to his credibility is. 1. American born, to kiwi/american parents, raised in New Zealand.

So you have verified this?

or you are just listening "carefully" to what he says?

The CIA deliberately moves children from one nation to another, to mess with their national loyalties. Obama born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia. Tony Abbot born in England, raised in Australia. Mel Gibson and Nicole Kidman, born in Hawaii, raised in Australia. Bill Clinton in said to be born in NZ and raised in the US. Half the politicians in Australia are migrants. Plenty of examples.

So your point is.........?

The CIA rule the world because politicians are their MK ultra slaves?

what are you trying to say?

2. His life as he stated it. His Dad is obviously well paid, why was he put in children's homes?

again

have you verified this or are you just listening "carefully" to what he says?

3. They way he explained that the CIA puts them through a life so bad that they are easily discredited as mad.

That anyone can read on this site in numerous threads or on one of the many other sites on the internet that say similar things.

I guess if you have verified the above 2 points you have a leg to stand on but iof you just listening "carefully" then .......

4. Podesta was in NZ just prior the fake shooting. We know that.

So they used blanks and tomato sauce were used and everyone interviewed were actors like all the other mass shootings that have strange happenings to those that cannot imagine how physiologically challenging something like that is to those involved?

5. It's very interesting, that he said that agents in certain countries can't be activated, so he seems to think that's why NZ and an Aussie (I don't believe the fake shooter was Australian, shirty accent).

Because you listen so "carefully" I doubt anyone cares what your beliefs are.

Not all Australians have an accent like Crocodile Dundee or the deceased Steve Irwin.

by the way "carefully" is is my way saying that when you said that it means ignorantly.

I mean what country are you from?

Does everyone have the same accent?

Not one country in the world does especially in multicultural countries like the US or Australia.

Anyone who just decides this guy is lying is simply an idiot, we need more information.

that is I ask if you have verified anything you post or are just listening ......"carefully" as you put it.

connecting the dots.

Obviously, the CIA/ASIO did the fake shooting.

Yes

your post makes its it very obvious.

Obviously they had little helpers. They had actors too.

WOW

I am going and replying point by point

seriously didn't read this until now, funny how I mentioned this earlier.

Yet its others that are programmed by the CIA and not internet posters that frequent conspiracy sites and parrot paranoid nonsense that feed their delusions.

I'd really like to know what his part in the false flag was, if any.

you are listening carefully why don't you tell us readers, you seem to have it all worked out and say its obvious.

He could also be a CIA MKULTRA puppet, created to discredit any theory that the CIA, Podesta and his clan had anything to do with it.

Isn't this guy one of the first to mention Podesta and Clinton?

or are there earlier claims on the inter webs of similar stuff?

Has everyone seen that video of Jacinta Arden wearing dick ticking pants, just like Michael Obama?

Now you are asking the right questions.

NO, I haven't but others that have I bet would see how obvious ..... I don't know.... something is.

We know things suck, the globalists are attacking, hope this guy stays alive.

is it you?

your ramblings sound like what others have said this guy sounds like, all over the place and not making much sense.

So, he's been blathering about globalism, mind control, the Christchurch shooting. All woke stuff.

that depends how one blathers ion about these subjects.

However those needing to point out that they are awake or someone else is because they say things they want to hear indicates the opposite.

Hope his head heals, whoever he is.

Yeah, me too.

I hope many peoples heads heal

Its wishful thinking though.
edit on 24-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Sorry. We know this is CIA. With the exception of some shooters the CIA has orchestrated all the mass shooting to enforce gun control. William Cooper wrote about this long before it was happening.
i.redd.it...

The wishful thinking is on your part sir. You want to live a fantasy world where organized crime doesn't exist.

The guy in the video might be a lier and fake but the shooters indeed were all MK ULTRA CIA victims used as pawns in a much bigger game.
edit on 24-3-2019 by booyakasha because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Just some guy looking for 15 minutes of shame. The only thing online I could find of him was this video. Although Hillary and Podesta most likely have something to do with this, It's just a known at this point. Anyone could know that or at least surmise.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

Sorry. We know this is CIA.

Who is we?

"we" "they" "them".

spoken like a true programmed individual trying to find what their minds needs, confirmation of their delusions.

The wishful thinking is on your part sir. You want to live a fantasy world where organized crime doesn't exist.

how you got that from what I posted just shows how the concept of MK Ultra and brainwashing is still working full force today on so many that visit these sites,

NO where did I even hint at that organized crime doesn't exist yet you think I did.

Who is seeing things and making things up?

William Cooper wrote about this long before it was happening.

So there were no mass shooting before the early 90s?

William Cooper wrote about a lot of things, I believe he was used by intelligence agencies like many others that push conspiracies that are well known in these circles that get you and other alike mouths watering to feed your addictions to conspiracies while at the same time creates some that are so deluded that they eventually snap.

So in a way I believe the same as you but you and others alike do exactly what persons like yourself claim the sheeple do and simply gobble up MSM as being true, you gobble up conspiracy theorists and YouTube videos as being your truth without a critical thought behind it after what you absorb blows your mind and releases chemical in your brain that convince you that you have heard the truth.

I used to be there, I went full circle and came back around and saw that both sides, mainstream and alternative are both means to program society.

well done for showing how easy you fall for it by saying the simplistic things you did.

"we know it was CIA".

yet fail to explain and just make a wild claim and link to an image or like others do a YouTube video that speaks for them and their beliefs.

I think you are deluding yourself as well.

Now you can interpret this as me living in fantasy land not believing whatever you say I believe but it only exposes your own lack of critical thinking.

The guy in the video might be a lier and fake but the shooters indeed were all MK ULTRA CIA victims used as pawns in a much bigger game.

Do you even dare to explain to show you actually understand what you are claiming, or will just link to a YouTube video that explained it to you and you just gobbled it up like others do the MSM news?

I used to be a fool and accepted all the new stuff I absorbed concerning many alternative subjects because it made a lot of sense to an inquiring mind with deep interest in the subjects when I was having my first awakening, came full circle and like I said realized its no different and actually worse that what mainstream is when it comes to programing individuals.

In the real world I hear people repeat and parrot what news broadcasters say to grab ones attention,

on ATS and alternative sites alike its quotes from YouTube videos that are parroted by so many so called awoke people.

A person who is awake realizes they are parrots yet so many that insinuate they are awake never acknowledge they are parroting things they absorbed from YouTube conspiracy videos.

makes me wonder who is really in a deeper sleep, the sheeple of the MSM or the sheeple of the conspiracy world.

thanks for strengthening my viewpoint with your programmed response

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

"we" is the organized crime researchers. Some like to call us "conspiracy theorists". You know the kind of people that come to the site you are on...

"They, them", are the bankers/CIA/Mafia/vatican/FBI. And behind them are the secret societies. Have you been ignoring everything?

We live in the most corrupt time in human history. I think you need to wake up.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   

“You can tell them everything you know, but the truth is so outrageous that no one in their right mind would believe it.”

I’m torn on this one. The video was a little too perfect.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
"we" is the organized crime researchers. Some like to call us "conspiracy theorists". You know the kind of people that come to the site you are on...

"They, them", are the bankers/CIA/Mafia/vatican/FBI. And behind them are the secret societies. Have you been ignoring everything?

Yup. And 'we' have our all-seeing eye on you conspiracy theorists.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

So if he blames liberals then it's obviously BS, but if he was to name conservatives it would be worth a listen?

Right...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledge4truth
a reply to: SocratesJohnson

So if he blames liberals then it's obviously BS, but if he was to name conservatives it would be worth a listen?

Right...

Aren't they already calling him a "right-wing nut job"?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

I've been monitoring this on twitter for the past hour, waiting for someone to verify his ID credentials - if he is CIA, as he claims, then this is a massive development and lends credence to the conspiracy to shut down the mosque massacre video, lest folks start to question motives and modus operandi....

There is no doubt the shooting involved the intel agencies. How else do you get giant telcoms to actually shut down websites who were trying to show the footage. I've never in my life seen such a display of hidden power.

People need to wake up.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: 1point92AU

I agree

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
This is FBI & CIA stuff ! Spooky stuff for spooky people

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   

He. Doesn't. Blink. Once.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I'll agree he seems like he is on something during his confession videos.

He's different on his other videos.

What I'd really love to know is of he is the speaker on the creepy cat video he posted.
The speaker has an American accent and keeps yelling for his Mum, freaking out over a crazy looking cat in the yard.

MKULTRA creates multiple personalities, I'd be fascinated if we have just been exposed to three of them.

In response to my hater.... do some reading about MKUKTRA and Manchurian candidates.

I'm Australian, the fake shooters accent isn't Australian. He sounds like an actor, trying to do an Aussie accent and ends up sounding Kiwi.

A huge point that others brought up, is that it's claimed the shooter is 28. He looks closer to 40.

I hope confession dude reveals more, that would be interesting.

If he works for the CIA, then he has also been posing as a truther, now a CIA operative.

This is sort of reminds me of the Isaac Kappy Larp.
Just a feeling.

We need more info.

I have not been able to access Voat or 4chan for days.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Here's a link to the VIDEO uploaded by our CIA confessor. Some bloke is freaking out about a cat in the yard.

youtu.be...

It's pretty funny, and the guy has an American accent.

Here he is as Truther Dude

youtu.be...

What's very interesting is that his confession videos haven't been taken down by the intelligence agencies.

They must want them up.
Can't be good.
edit on 25-3-2019 by TheLorax because: Additional information

edit on 25-3-2019 by TheLorax because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Based upon what I've read about this event to date i'd say, without having seen the video, that "confession" is just to muddy the waters, make the matter more complicated.

This will kill off further interest in the matter by most of those who are currently interested - eg; "its just too complicated for me, i just dunno what to believe" cant be bothered with it anymore."

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale
a reply to: TheLorax

I think we have to be VERY CAREFUL and LISTEN closely to this guy.

NO you should take it upon yourself to do that.

What I find interesting and adds to his credibility is. 1. American born, to kiwi/american parents, raised in New Zealand.

So you have verified this?

or you are just listening "carefully" to what he says?

The CIA deliberately moves children from one nation to another, to mess with their national loyalties. Obama born in Kenya, raised in Indonesia. Tony Abbot born in England, raised in Australia. Mel Gibson and Nicole Kidman, born in Hawaii, raised in Australia. Bill Clinton in said to be born in NZ and raised in the US. Half the politicians in Australia are migrants. Plenty of examples.

So your point is.........?

The CIA rule the world because politicians are their MK ultra slaves?

what are you trying to say?

2. His life as he stated it. His Dad is obviously well paid, why was he put in children's homes?

again

have you verified this or are you just listening "carefully" to what he says?

3. They way he explained that the CIA puts them through a life so bad that they are easily discredited as mad.

That anyone can read on this site in numerous threads or on one of the many other sites on the internet that say similar things.

I guess if you have verified the above 2 points you have a leg to stand on but iof you just listening "carefully" then .......

4. Podesta was in NZ just prior the fake shooting. We know that.

So they used blanks and tomato sauce were used and everyone interviewed were actors like all the other mass shootings that have strange happenings to those that cannot imagine how physiologically challenging something like that is to those involved?

5. It's very interesting, that he said that agents in certain countries can't be activated, so he seems to think that's why NZ and an Aussie (I don't believe the fake shooter was Australian, shirty accent).

Because you listen so "carefully" I doubt anyone cares what your beliefs are.

Not all Australians have an accent like Crocodile Dundee or the deceased Steve Irwin.

by the way "carefully" is is my way saying that when you said that it means ignorantly.

I mean what country are you from?

Does everyone have the same accent?

Not one country in the world does especially in multicultural countries like the US or Australia.

Anyone who just decides this guy is lying is simply an idiot, we need more information.

that is I ask if you have verified anything you post or are just listening ......"carefully" as you put it.

connecting the dots.

Obviously, the CIA/ASIO did the fake shooting.

Yes

your post makes its it very obvious.

Obviously they had little helpers. They had actors too.

WOW

I am going and replying point by point

seriously didn't read this until now, funny how I mentioned this earlier.

Yet its others that are programmed by the CIA and not internet posters that frequent conspiracy sites and parrot paranoid nonsense that feed their delusions.

I'd really like to know what his part in the false flag was, if any.

you are listening carefully why don't you tell us readers, you seem to have it all worked out and say its obvious.

He could also be a CIA MKULTRA puppet, created to discredit any theory that the CIA, Podesta and his clan had anything to do with it.

Isn't this guy one of the first to mention Podesta and Clinton?

or are there earlier claims on the inter webs of similar stuff?

Has everyone seen that video of Jacinta Arden wearing dick ticking pants, just like Michael Obama?

Now you are asking the right questions.

NO, I haven't but others that have I bet would see how obvious ..... I don't know.... something is.

We know things suck, the globalists are attacking, hope this guy stays alive.

is it you?

your ramblings sound like what others have said this guy sounds like, all over the place and not making much sense.

So, he's been blathering about globalism, mind control, the Christchurch shooting. All woke stuff.

that depends how one blathers ion about these subjects.

However those needing to point out that they are awake or someone else is because they say things they want to hear indicates the opposite.

Hope his head heals, whoever he is.

Yeah, me too.

I hope many peoples heads heal

Its wishful thinking though.

IMO, the author of the above text in this post is either a lawyer or has been trained in how to come on these forums and distract people's energy and commitment and distract them into an energy sapping dead end. - Interesting, the word 'operative" comes to mind.

I admire the skill to be ale twist things people say around, must learn that skill.

link   

edit on 25-3-2019 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2019 by Azureblue because: hit the button too many times trying to undo

link   

link   

edit on 25-3-2019 by Azureblue because: hit the button too many times trying to undo

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join