It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man claims to have orchestrated Christchurch murders- Hillary, Podesta involved?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

The guy is on the spectrum-as am I.

He's not loco, just angry. I wanna go Super Saiyan on Brain-dead Trump cheerleaders, but I won't. People with ASD have a low tolerance for idiots, and trust me, you will not lose an argument with me.

So let's get to the point-could sites like ATS fuel these idiots? I've noticed an alarming change lately-left did this, left did that, seig Heil Trump.

I am starting to worry about this sites bipartisanship.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Im gonna go out on a limb here and just say no, its not real.........

HE might believe it, but thats because hes whackado, and im sure in short order will be locked up for the safety of himself and the public, just in case he decides he didnt get enough attention and needs to "orchestrate" another to do on his own.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

He's not loco, just angry. I wanna go Super Saiyan on Brain-dead Trump cheerleaders, but I won't. People with ASD have a low tolerance for idiots, and trust me, you will not lose an argument with me.

So let's get to the point-could sites like ATS fuel these idiots? I've noticed an alarming change lately-left did this, left did that, seig Heil Trump.

You dont have to be a Trump supporter to see that the a large swath of the left has lost it.......even the moderate left are finally speaking out and distancing themselves from them.........

change lately-left did this, left did that, seig Heil Trump.

Funnily enough hes blaming people on the left like Hillary, why arent you mad at him?

Pick and choose the outrage ey?
edit on 3/23/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I sit on the fence, I hate both sides.

What I don't like is people blindly following the left or right, but if people want to go Machiavellian take a seat and the sheeple would happily take a seat (sheeple comes from Machiavelli)

Be a sheep or a shepherd it's your choice honey.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:41 PM
link   

How come, if he works for the CIA and Hillary etc, and thought he was doing good, does he have posts like this on his Twitter?

That's my FB gone FML they don't even SEND the CODE! wow Now they just blatantly BLOCK #Republicans & #Conservatives this # is #REAL! @realDonaldTrump @IvankaTrump @FLOTUS @DonaldJTrumpJr @qanon76 @ReleaseTheMem12 @ckgirl67 #WWG1WGA #TheStorm #TheGreatAwakening #MAGA #USA

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh he’s a plant! Ok, so uh a CIA asset is having troubles with Facebook....but isn’t Facebook controlled by the CIA?

Long story short, he’s a nut job.

A right wing nut job.

And if anyone believes him, they too are a right wing nut job.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

What I don't like is people blindly following the left or right

Just because people have strong opinions doesnt mean those opinions and viewpoints are well thought out or researched.......

Be a sheep or a shepherd it's your choice honey.

I prefer to be the sheepdog........

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Looks like he was methchanned.

Here's his 1000 points of light membership one.

Interesting guy

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

The guy is a certified master boolsheeter.
edit on 23-3-2019 by mekhanics because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Think I saw him on Australia's Most Wanted.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   

As much as there is a reasonable and high probability the clintonista et al would pay for an op like this, there would be no close, not even an arms length connection. She hasn't stayed out of jail or the ground this long by making stupid mistakes, her crap is calculated. So, I'd call BS on this one. It's just some character tgst wants 15 minutes of fame.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

We can’t call it a hoax until we have proof that it’s a hoax. And it looks legit to me.

Are you being serious? That's a clear fallacy if there ever was one.

Shifting of the Burden of Proof.

Making a claim that needs justification, then demanding that the opponent justifies the opposite of the claim. The burden of proof is a legal and philosophical concept with differences in each domain. In everyday debate, the burden of proof typically lies with the person making the claim, but it can also lie with the person denying a well-established fact or theory. Like other non-black and white issues, there are instances where this is clearly fallacious, and those which are not as clear.

Source

And this was your rebuttal ?
You did read , yes ?
Your quote there actually backs up both/either side(s).

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I think the name "God's Child" was a clue
Oh and his bad teeth

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Sounds like an attention seeking nutter!!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I think the name "God's Child" was a clue
Oh and his bad teeth

(insert UK joke here)

Lol, no but in all seriousness you can tell the guy has lost the plot.........

I dont think I saw him blink once in that entire video.......

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   

He must be a reptilian shapeshifter...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

You "wanting to go super saiyan on Brain-dead Trump cheerleaders" is indicative that you'd be all talk anyway.

Secondly, you should have been here for 2007-2010 and seen how Liberal it was. As I've said before, this site is cyclical.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:57 PM
link   
LOL, this guy is a pi$$ed fool.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

How come, if he works for the CIA and Hillary etc, and thought he was doing good, does he have posts like this on his Twitter?

That's my FB gone FML they don't even SEND the CODE! wow Now they just blatantly BLOCK #Republicans & #Conservatives this # is #REAL! @realDonaldTrump @IvankaTrump @FLOTUS @DonaldJTrumpJr @qanon76 @ReleaseTheMem12 @ckgirl67 #WWG1WGA #TheStorm #TheGreatAwakening #MAGA #USA

mobile.twitter.com...

Oh he’s a plant! Ok, so uh a CIA asset is having troubles with Facebook....but isn’t Facebook controlled by the CIA?

Long story short, he’s a nut job.

A right wing nut job.

And if anyone believes him, they too are a right wing nut job.

Good job Sherlock, you've focused on the obvious clues and missed the more subtle ones. This coming out right after the Mueller investigation concludes there is no collusion?
edit on 23-3-2019 by Wardaddy454 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

He must be a reptilian shapeshifter...

My god........we gotta tell someone, but WHO!?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join