It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wee Stevie at it again...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
The guy is incorrigible.. I mean, just how right can a right winger be?

As if there is some sort of agenda against him and everyone that speaks out..

Oh Wait, Whats This?

Queue the "Wee Stevie" brigade...

Personally, I think what is happening to this guy is an atrocity.. It's not made up, it's not self made.. it's what happens when you do not accept the FORCED narrative.

time will tell, my friends.. time will tell.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   
WTF??

Hi, were the police. Antifa is threatening you and your family. They have AR-15s and they said they are going to throw acid in your faces, kill your children and rape and kill your wife. We're not going to arrest them or anything, we're just letting you know.

Then a lawyer sends an antifa clown with a pink mohawk to serve papers?

Take a good look, New Zealand. This is your future.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Proves that the UK government and left leaning media (BBC) have no issues on using smear tactics and shutting down free speech, on anyone that exposes any type of corruption. They labelled Robinson a far right Islamophobic extremist, but they conveniently turn a blind eye on the shenanigans committed by left wing activists. Sounds a lot like what's going on in the States and like someone already mentioned, New Zealand isn't far behind.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:25 PM
link   
The govt is so out of control.
Sickening.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
How dare someone criticize the followers of a murderer, liar, thief, women suppressing Jew hater. Surely only peaceful people could spring from that ideology.

top topics

join