It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michigan will no longer fund adoption agencies that reject LGBT parents

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Fools

Just the fact that you view people who are different from you as deviants is enough for me to dismiss everything else you had to say.
This sounds like a load of hooey to me.
I know three lesbian couples, and my nephew is gay and living with his partner and none of them are pedos. Please...
We sure could have done without your "I'm gonna go ahead and say it" baloney.
edit on 592019 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 05:25 AM
link   
How quickly this thread became a I cant be prejudiced because one of my friends is black thread.
I'm out.

The posts of "acceptance" just drip with ignorance.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Just the fact that you view people who are different from you as deviants is enough for me to dismiss everything else you had to say.a
This sounds like a load of hooey to me.
I know three lesbian couples, and my nephew is gay and living with his partner and none of them are pedos. Please...
We sure could have done without your "I'm gonna go ahead and say it" baloney.

You have no idea what anyone does in the privacy of their homes other than yourself. My opinion is based on actual crime statistics. Google for some reason makes them not appear for many pages back in any search. You will see page after page of claims that are the opposite of mine. However, if you look at actual crime statistics then the picture is different. One of these days I will take the time and find the stats and I will come back and show them to you.

I am sure the people you know are not pedophiles. The point I am making is that the percentages go up among the adult homosexual population.

For instance I am sure that any instance of molestation by a Catholic priest on a young boy would mean that the Catholic priest is probably homosexual. Does NAMBLA ring a bell for you? It's amazing that all of this is right in front of everyones eyes but if you are left wing, well you can't acknowledge it unless it is of some benefit to your political goals.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

oh come on, don't get sulky, get aggressive! throw around some more paragraphs full of slurs and outright lies! i was SO close to Ignorant Loser Bingo, one more rant would do it

Nope, I have said what I said and it is correct and thoughtful. No more needs to be said.

posted on May, 9 2019 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I'm glad my kids will be growing up in the not too distant future, in a world where there are less people like you still alive. I'm sure you have fond memories of the colored folk sitting up the other end of the bus aswell.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

well it's full of something, that's for sure

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
his world yet your voting base supports:

cuts to family welfare programs
education cuts
Birth control restrictions
and same sexed family adoptions.

ALL of the above help limit the abortion rate?

Let's keep this simple. DON'T HAVE KIDS!!!!
I have no problem with birth control. USE IT!

What I do have a problem with is our educational system teaching female students that their body is theirs, if they want to get pregnant it is their choice and how to apply for welfare if they do get pregnant. My Niece and her friends had a drag race to see who could get pregnant first when they graduated school.

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Badams

I'm glad my kids will be growing up in the not too distant future, in a world where there are less people like you still alive. I'm sure you have fond memories of the colored folk sitting up the other end of the bus aswell.

I'm luvin it!

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder

well it's full of something, that's for sure

yeah

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

What I do have a problem with is our educational system teaching female students that their body is theirs,

their body is theirs

theirs

what a heinous thing to teach people i'm glad you're here to clear it up that in fact women's bodies belong to others we have such enlightened membership here really it's a joy

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

womens bodies are their own, whats in the uterus is not. If a fetus is not a human can you show me a human that was not a fetus???

I hate to admit this but I kinda agree with Fools, not that the LBGTQ community is pedos but the have something in common.

Aren't pedos born that way, just like the LBGTQ community claim they are born that way? Does that only apply to the LBGTQ community? if so why?

I'm more pissed that religeous institions are getting tax payer monies, just NO. (unless they want to start paying taxes..)

posted on May, 10 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
And of course, none of this addresses the idea that by potentially forcing the closure of adoption agencies that were placing kids who desperately need parents with parents who really want kids, even if they weren't doing it in a completely SJW-approved way, the state of Michigan makes it harder for women to be pro-life because there are less avenues where a women with an unwanted pregnancy might have her child go through the the adoptive process.

A child adopted into a loving family is a child adopted into a loving family and not one who was aborted and not one growing up passed from foster care to foster care or stuck in an institution.

But, of course, it is far more important to discriminate against the heretical who are not perfectly PC than it is to have as many children as possible placed into loving homes however it happens.

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

womens bodies are their own, whats in the uterus is not. If a fetus is not a human can you show me a human that was not a fetus???

extremely fuzzy logic. a fetus BECOMES a human. by your thinking, do sperm deserve full rights? every time a guy masturbates should be be tried for mass murder? nah it's ridiculous isn't it? No woman is out here joyously ending pregnancies in the final trimester. those cases are immense tragedies and the women who lose those pregnancies are more deserving of gentleness and respect than literally anyone else in this godawful """debate"""

I hate to admit this but I kinda agree with Fools, not that the LBGTQ community is pedos but the have something in common.

yeah they have something in common. two legs and a heartbeat. your attempt to paint with a broad brush here is extremely gross and shows that you don't know dit about anything to do with LGBTQ issues.

Aren't pedos born that way, just like the LBGTQ community claim they are born that way? Does that only apply to the LBGTQ community? if so why?

unimportant.
irrelevant.
mere distraction from what is important - it really really does not matter if you were born any particular way. doesn't matter one bit! what matters is that being gay or bi or trans is something that affects only you, and when others are involved it's consensual. Pedophilia, by definition, violates consent. That's why it's bad. Being LGBT is fine because it's your own call, in your own life, between yourself and the one/s you love. Pedophilia harms those who cannot give consent. Harm is bad. Making your own choices for your own life is good. Is this making sense? do you need me to go slower?

edit on 13-5-2019 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2019 by continuousThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   

is 16 a child or a voter?

lets ask a democrat.

Just like gays and trans there are different levels of "pedo" right?

if you can drive a car and kill someone why can't you replace them?

posted on May, 13 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

That, in the end, is absolutely all that matters.

A happy, well cared for child. Whether it's mom and dad, or mom and mom, or dad and dad...matters not in the slightest.

posted on May, 14 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

is 16 a child or a voter?

lets ask a democrat.

Just like gays and trans there are different levels of "pedo" right?

if you can drive a car and kill someone why can't you replace them?

i'm sorry, but nothing you say here follows from anything else you say or has any relevance to anything?
voters? democrats? killing people with cars? what? i genuinely couldn't even guess what sort of point you're trying to make

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join