It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hainted Hollow

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Hi my bf and I recently saw a show on TLC/Discovery Channel about a haunting and it mentions Georiga. (www.talkabouthealthnetwork.com... ) We would like to vist there since right now we are on holiday in FL and will passing through GA on the way back. If anybody could give me a link or info about the town (it was called Hainted/Haunted Hollow) and how to get their ect. I would be really thankful. We do kind of need answear soon cause we are going to be in FL for the rest of this week.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I don't know anything about Hainted Hollow...In fact i'd never heard of it before I saw your post...however, I do no of a town in georgia that has been described as one of the most haunted towns in the state, if not the country. It is Jasper, Georgia and isn't to far of I-75 if I am not mistaken.

Here's a LINK that might be of some help to you!

good luck! Let us know what you find.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 06:24 AM
link   
JUNE12,1936_______________________________________________________

Mystery Deepens in Local Disapperances

- On Friday, June 10th, Police raided the home of Charles Baterman, a long time resident of Nelson Georgia. After several disappearances of local children throught the month of May, police were led to the home by neighbors who reported seeing suspicious activity on the property. Police report upon entering the residence only soothing music, simular to that of a lullaby was heard throughout the home. Inside the residence police found the accused standing over a small crib saturated in blood, he simply looked up smiling, saying "It's Done."

This looks like the place you are looking for
www.thehauntedhollowhayride.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I believe "A Haunting in Georgia" was exposed some time ago as a hoax. It's a made for TV docu-drama which is presented to appear like a documentary. It tells the fictionalized account of a young girl and her family that move into a house that's supposed to be haunted by a Mr. Gordy, a benevolent elderly gentlement who befriended the family that lived in the house before, and by a dark hooded malevolent spirit.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Sorry, not actually answering your post. I live in Australia so have no idea where Hainted hollow is.

Just wanted to know what an 'Aal' is. Under your name it says "in ihren Lungen wohnst ein Aal" which I take to mean "In your lungs lives a/an ???"

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde

Just wanted to know what an 'Aal' is. Under your name it says "in ihren Lungen wohnst ein Aal" which I take to mean "In your lungs lives a/an ???"

Aal = Eel .

In their/her lungs lives an eel.

In meiner Hose auch.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Its a lyric from a Rammstien song. It says an eel lives in her long. Anyway thanks for the help if anyone else knows anything please let me know.

posted on Mar, 3 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Jefferson, Texas is really haunted. I am speaking from 1st hand experience here too. Jefferson has a horrific history which stays there.

Also interesting is that Lady Bird Johnson is from there, but unrelated to the topic.

posted on Sep, 26 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well i have been to the house documented on "a haunting in georgia" my hometown is only about 25 minutes or so away from that house. me and my friend who went took pictures and when we got them back there was some shadowy figures in it. no joke..nobody lived in the house when we went there but i'm not sure about now..i believe the place is haunted for real..

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by National Security Agency

I grew up near Jefferson, TX and have been there many times. I can attest to it being a very haunted town, especially the old Jefferson Hotel. Anyone who is interested in the paranormal should check this place out. I now live in San Antonio, TX and this city too has many paranormal "hot spots". I have even seen the apparition of a soldier on my first visit to the Alamo. However, I have not yet seen another on my many visits back.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by liquidskin

I am not sure where Hainted hollow is but I do know where the house is that was in the hauntings episode "A haunting in Georgia" it is elerslie ga north of columbus ga about 12 miles it is about two blocks distance right off the expressway soon as you come into elerslie it is a true story and I have known some of the realitives of the family.

top topics

join