It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lara Logan, formerly of CBS, sounds off on media's treatment of Trump, other liberal bias

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Artemis12
The secret Government silenced him.

Uh, no. He was the secret government, he speeches prove this.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

You don't think the negative press works for Trump ? , seems to me to some extent he courts the attacks as it rallies his supporters to his side , just look at this place.

The only thing worse that being attacked by the press is not being attacked by the press.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Artemis12

President of the World

Okay

be up front than secretive like all the other presidents after JFK were

That's why he released his tax returns. Oh wait.
That's why he insisted that he had no business with Russia all during his campaign, "because I stayed away". Oh wait.
That's why he divested from his business, to avoid the possibility of conflicts of interest, and violations of Emolument clause of U.S. Constitution. Oh wait.
That's why he had multiple aides and State Department and National Security advisors present when talking with Putin. Oh wait.

Trump has led in his position as 'one of us'.

I don't quite remember when I was a developer who didn't pay contractors; or when I owned buildings to launder foreign mob money; or declaring bankruptcy so many times, and still get loans through a corrupt foreign bank. I must have a bad memory I guess.

Journalism can never be silent: that is its greatest virtue and its greatest fault. It must speak, and speak immediately, while the echoes of wonder, the claims of triumph and the signs of horror are still in the air.

Henry Anatole Grunwald

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Of course rich people aren't a race. But your Bias is showing. Everything this article is saying, this woman is saying who worked for CBS is saying, can see though the liberal bias. That is the entire point of this entire thread.

And you're telling me it isn't? I'm sorry but I think you're wrong.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Lara Logan realizes that 90% of the Mainstream Media is owned by (mostly) men who have a lot of criminal activities to keep hidden. To protect themselves, they are more than willing to destroy the only President who promised, and was elected to, "drain the swamp". If it tears America up in the process...so be it.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   
a reply to: pthena
Sister.. I'm not here to attack your belief system. I'm just trying to show the bias of the left.

edit on 23-3-2019 by Artemis12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The secret Government silenced him.

Uh, no. He was the secret government, he speeches prove this.

His speeches, prove nothing. I disagree sorry. I see the left doing worse, explain the left to me and their bias i'd love to know why you think what they do is different from what Trump does?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Thats because the media is too busy trying to normalize attacks on anyone that supports the president....

Normalizing things like Antifa

Normalizing defacing and smearing of innocent people, including children

Normalizing or outright brushing under the rug of fake hate crimes.....

Normalizing and bashing anyone who thinks abortion up to the point of birth is murder....

Its pretty damn clear what their goal is.......
edit on 3/23/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

But your Bias is showing

My bias started in the 2016 election campaign when it became clear what Trump was and the kind of president he's be , he's done nothing to dispel that bias.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

But your Bias is showing

My bias started in the 2016 election campaign when it became clear what Trump was and the kind of president he's be , he's done nothing to dispel that bias.

I'm glad you're humour mirrors mine. However, My bias started with the Bush era. I could reflect a lot about how I feel about Obama, fake President, Indonesian, Transvestite wife. But I wont go there today.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

His speeches, prove nothing. I disagree sorry. I see the left doing worse, explain the left to me and their bias i'd love to know why you think what they do is different from what Trump does?

Read his President and the Press speech where he calls on the press to be more secretive about what they report on the government's plans.

Kennedy was just as shady as everyone else, the fact that he gets lionized is only becasue he got assassinated.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Augustus, who's side are you on?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Neither. Both parties suck balls.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

You're in the middle? Why do you fight so hard for the left then?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   

You're in the middle then? Why do you fight so hard for the left then?

Wha? If you think I'm a leftist than you must be pretty goddamn far to the right.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

I don't like taking the lords name in vain, but ok.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Read his President and the Press speech where he calls on the press to be more secretive about what they report on the government's plans.

Kennedy was just as shady as everyone else, the fact that he gets lionized is only becasue he got assassinated.

I mean, what is more shady about Trump in your mind than Pelosi or her side kick AOC?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I don't like taking the lords name in vain, but ok.

Glad we agree about your position on the political spectrum.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   

I mean, what is more shady about Trump in your mind than Pelosi or her side kick AOC?

What aren't you getting? I think they're all shady scumbags.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join