It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marching Against Brexit

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

Quite a few disenfranchised Brexit protestors out and about, that's a given.

edit on 23-3-2019 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

good call

Lots of blue flags but it's not renta crowd , rentaheli perhaps .

Put it to the people though ? lmfao about 50 000 tourists

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Lots of people, flags or otherwise.

Even if 50,000 of them were "tourists" which is doubtful, whos the other 50,000?

Considering there are apparently around 100,000 people on the streets.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

I find the stay-in-the-EU campaign a joke. They lost the vote, but like liberals everywhere, by any means necessary, to change things for their globalist masters. They are too stupid, or too programmed, or too indoctrinated it seems to think on their own. If they were so dead against leaving, why didn't they vote in larger numbers? Why do they think they can just do these votes over and over until they get the outcome they want? Is it their sense of false entitlement, fake moral high ground (that they never had), or what? Did their mommy and dadda never teach them the word "no?" Treating these adult sized spoilt brats with kid-gloves over the years has done nothing but damage to them and society. They are nothing but rabid little fools with other-people's-opinions running around screaming the sky is falling.

Somebody get these flakes a few million waahmbulance dressed minivans, stuff 6 in each and drive them someplace where they can't do any damage, like the English channel. Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

If violence was the answer, 100,000+ protesters right now could solve the whole dillema, and there's not much our beloved government could do about it to stop them.

Maybe we should be dumping May and her ilk in the English channel?

Violence would just create a lot of dead people, and since they are protesting peacefully, no harm no foul.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Sorry, calling Remainers terrorists was pushing it a bit far.

We were promised by our government: better healthcare, more jobs, tighter immigration control and stronger military. I am waiting for the British government to deliver on their promise.

Protesting to reverse the entire thing with a 2nd referendum before we even establish a better system is extreme cowardice and NOT what Britain represents!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: StrangeQuark96

Well, all they have dished out so far is bullcrap and forced austerity.

Just mind we are at each other throats because "they" made it that way.

The division simply makes it easier for them to get away with the crap that they do.

Brexit, no Brexit, hard, soft or whatever shape it takes they will make sure they are ok, screw the rest of us.

As to the immigrants....... well

Pretty much covers it.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If violence was the answer, 100,000+ protesters right now could solve the whole dillema, and there's not much our beloved government could do about it to stop them.

Maybe we should be dumping May and her ilk in the English channel?

Violence would just create a lot of dead people, and since they are protesting peacefully, no harm no foul.

I never suggested violence, that is a reflection on your thinking or lack thereof lol. I never directly said it but I was suggesting that these idiots be parked on a ship, otherwise I would have said the bottom of the English channel, which I did not. They do make ships you know :-) They could live out their entitled little lives, much like the denizens in the book, "the world inside". :-)

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

From my own perspective, i can't see why we should swap one shower of bastards 620 odd miles distant for another 410 odd miles distant, given there track record.

It's not just there hands that are tied, they're bound and gagged from head to foot in a big black gimp suit if truth be told.

As to the video, i don't think the guy says anything which does not at least contain some measure of merit or truth.

Brexit or no Brexit, hard or soft, they will still reside in there ivory castles whilst the rest of us contend with continued austerity and most lightly recession also.

But ask the Catalonians if they get any peace or independence from Europe , and you can't expect different for Scotland . Their prime minister was arrested and they were told his election was not legitimate . No independence for you . We can't sacrifice everyone in everyone in Europe to Brussels on that basis of politicians all being as bad as aech other either . We're getting rid of a system and a party which does not benefit our country . Politicians all operate within a system with a constitution , laws which give them their powers , and it's the European Constitution which is unacceptable , not the admittedly antiquated proceedures of parliament . The new European system lacks proper checks and balances , overwrite s national constitutions and the Lisbon Treaty was forced on people who questioned it . It was written and enacted by the one party who benefit , and that's what's been wrong especially in the last 10 years
When it comes to austerity , ask the Greeks , they found our their leaders hands were tied , they were told by their own government :" our hands are tied by the European Union on austerity , we cannot get out of it we can't spend because we owe all this money to the ECB . " Does no one but the Greeks remember that . Simon seems to peddling sentiment over much fact

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Quite a few disenfranchised Brexit protestors out and about, that's a given.

Wah, wah, wah.... We wost duh wefewendum. So now we'll bitch and moan.

Get over it, the majority, which is smart enough to see the austerity writing on the walls, want an exit from these EU clowns. Do you have a problem with rational foresight? Need you be reminded of Spain and Greece? Are you looking for a depositor haircut?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm just looking for a future for my kids that does not involve continued austerity.

One where my nation does not enter into a recession.

Nor one where the Tory bastards get to amend my Human rights without restraint.

I don't see Brexit as being rational in the slightest nor even implementable without my country losing an arm and a leg in the process, do you have a problem with people having opposing opinions nor protesting bull carp gooberment inept bastards inability to implement Brexit?

Whats Spain nor Greece predicaments got to do with the U.Ks current inability or unwillingness to depart the EU?

Or the bull carp our politicians and all sides are coming away with?

I'm pretty much bald shaved head these days mate, any hair might be nice. LoL

Cheers - Andy

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
REVOKE Article 50 has about .. let me see.. 4,456,315 signatures.

In 4 days.

Petition

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Yip....and 17.4million voted to come out in one day!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Austerity is a product of the bankers.

And the choice tool of the Tories.

Austerity will continue and the Tories and Westminster won't offer any checks and balances.

They will simply screw us even harder and claim its what we asked for after Brexit, especially if it's hard.

Just my own opinion all the same.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
REVOKE Article 50 has about .. let me see.. 4,456,315 signatures.

In 4 days.

Petition

And are all of those signatures from people in the UK? Is there a counter-petition we can compare with for people wanting to leave?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   

I'm just looking for a future for my kids that does not involve continued austerity.

One where my nation does not enter into a recession.

Nor one where the Tory bastards get to amend my Human rights without restraint.

I don't see Brexit as being rational in the slightest nor even implementable without my country losing an arm and a leg in the process, do you have a problem with people having opposing opinions nor protesting bull carp gooberment inept bastards inability to implement Brexit?

Whats Spain nor Greece predicaments got to do with the U.Ks current inability or unwillingness to depart the EU?

Or the bull carp our politicians and all sides are coming away with?

I'm pretty much bald shaved head these days mate, any hair might be nice. LoL

Cheers - Andy

The problem is Andy that the entire system is broken. Stay with the EU, you're screwed, stay with the crazy British government, you're screwed. The rules governing governance need to be changed, but politicians will never vote to have themselves charged with treason or other criminal acts. The system needs a reset, a revolution of sorts, just not a crazed liberal revolution. It requires common sense and critical thinking.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

Doesn't matter 17 million voted leave on the day it mattered.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:34 PM
link   

See that's the truth right there.

We all want the same thing really.

Brexit is just the current tool "they" use to keep us apart.

Cheers - Andy.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:42 PM
link   

The fact that almost all of these marchers were already remain voters this doesn't mean much. I'm sure there are some who decided to march who voted Leave but it was already talked about on skynews that most of those marching were remain voters or claimed to be remain voters so the fact that it was a couple hundred thousands (not millions like so many are claiming) doesn't mean nothing and if it was five million that wouldn't matter to me because again they have said that they are mostly remainers.

Sadly I don't think we're getting Brexit and as a Leave voter, if we don't get Brexit not a soft Brexit but a proper cut all ties Brexit then I think we're going to see over seventeen million people removed from politics because our voices don't matter.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Where's the other 12,000,000 or so Remainers then?
Or are they now on the fence or Brexit supporters now? Says a lot if the can't even be arsed to point and click on a computer.

And as for the march.... I've seen as many people on media sites saying they're marching because the referendum result has been ignored, not because they want to remain, so.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join