It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Templar’s have proof of Christ’s origins in Egypt’s?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

I don’t know about the Templar’s but please read the post in my signature line if you’re interested in this topic.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: SulfurMercurySalt
Ive studied a bit in these avenues and always wind up in France and Nazi occult business !! I’m familiar with Dr J. Pharrell’s work ! Anyone else have info or a theory ? I personally believe the trinitarian god head has Egyptian origins just as Hermès Trismagistus through Aeonic decent from Amon Jupiter ( god of all gods)

The question then is, where did dynastic (Pre-dynastic?) Egypt get the idea from? Did they adopt it from Sumeria, Babylonia, India?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   
No we didn't.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

That doesn’t surprise me.

If you were a superior being and was throwing to spread your teachings, you wouldn’t talk to each group the same way. The main messag would be the same but the details and examples would be different

Like telling a story to a 5 year old, a 10 year old, a teenager, your bff, a co-worker, and your mom.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:50 AM
link   
In Egypt's what?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   

I'm totally with you! Or, I was. For years and years. Then I ran into Dr. Michael Heiser's work. He's got several (scholarly and also layman) books that are fantastic, but mainly his podcast is fascinating. It's called The Naked Bible Podcast and he covers tons of things about the bible that are curious and had always bothered me. He's got a blog called The Naked Bible Blog. His website is drmsh.com and it covers many interesting topics over the years.

If you're interested. He has some videos (YouTube) on how the bible- the Old Testament in particular- was assembled. He addresses the problems (without giving definitive answers where there are none). He especially shows how much of the Old Testament-like Genesis- is actually a polemic, responding to the myths and beliefs of the other Near East religions around them at the time. One reason the Old Testament so much resembles other near eastern stories is because the authors were deliberateky using those stories to take a crack at those beliefs.

Anyway. If you're interested, take a gander. It gives you a different perspective on the bible that's based in and on scholarly research.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:16 AM
link   
It even says that the literal version is for the "profane" the esoteric part of it tell a totally different story. Remember, he spoke to his men in private, but spoke to the masses in parables? Learn the esoteric meanings and you'll be blown away.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Isn't the better question - did the Templars have proof of Christ's existence? Period.

Having any sort of proof at all would be so profound in itself. Since nobody has ever seen or heard of any such proof, I find it pointless to ask questions whether anyone had proof of specific regions.

Am I being too logical?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

This is a blasphemous theory based on lies and the wish to remove Christ from being the messiah by those whom are anti Christ in there belief's.

Turn away from it, Christ is not a mythical figure despite the opinion's of atheists and others but he is very real indeed.

Christ did spend time in Egypt as a small child, this was after Herod ordered the massacre of the infant's and an angel came to Joseph in his sleep urging him to rise quickly and to take the child and his mother and flee to Egypt until such time as the Angel came again to him to tell him that it was safe to return which of course was when Herod had died.
biblehub.com...

Wait a sec.... John the baptist christened Jesus in the river Jordaan, south of the sea of gallilea, doesn't that mean that Jesus was alive in Israel before King Herod's death, since Herod killed John the baptist for his daughter and handed over christ to ponteus pilot (Sp) ?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Typo no possessive intended !

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Thank you ! The picture is murky at best ! The two oldest bibles we have on earth the Sinai Contaticus and the Bible in the Vatican Library do not mention virgin births or resurrection ! Strange story ! I appreciate the info ! If Christ was part of a line of illuminated ones starting in Egypt , then we have a new paradigm ? If the Templar’s has knowledge of the real Christ rabbi who had a wife and spoke of gnosis from the east then there is something worthy to this story !

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Great question ! I tend to accept a philosophical idea that the Aeon or Hermetic through cosmic Intent and energy has touched all living things and our consciousness allows us to look inward and find the Spirit ? My thoughts only !

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Someone need's to study biblical history a bit there I think.

Herod the Great was succeeded by his son Herod Archelaus until Emperor Augustus finally formerly incorporated it into the territory of Rome as a formal province with a governor so the puppet king they had formerly used (whom was actually an Arab) was no longer needed.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Hmm, Double post probably due to net lag, rather annoying when that happen's.

On a side not if I remember Herod the Great also set out on an extremely ambitious building project across the territory he had been given, perhaps because he feared the Roman's would take it from him and at some level maybe would have given it a go to try to prevent them from taking the territory back from him as well as being fearful that the Jew's might rise up and kick him out since he was not there real king after all so he was the one that built Masada as a personal fortress and palace as well as several other imposing site's though in reality other than the natural formation of Masada nothing he created could compete with the Roman's, the So called temple mount is for example actually NOT the temple he built but the site of the Roman fortress that once dominated the city and was built higher than the temple, the real temple site has been tracked down by more diligent modern researchers to the location of a current nunnery which matches perfectly the original detail's.

Just thought I may as well make use of the double post space.

And you will notice that the Roman's Leveled Jerusalem to the ground before rebuilding it as a Roman city after the Expulsion but they did not level there own fortress which is why remain's of that site are now and have been for century's mistaken for the temple, the temple itself was leveled to the ground by them just as Jesus said not one stone would be left standing atop another.

edit on 24-3-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Someone need's to study biblical history a bit there I think.

Herod the Great was succeeded by his son Herod Archelaus until Emperor Augustus finally formerly incorporated it into the territory of Rome as a formal province with a governor so the puppet king they had formerly used (whom was actually an Arab) was no longer needed.

I stand corrected, but do you have names right?

The first of the Herods is often known as “Herod the Great” and is the one who sought to kill Jesus in Matthew 2 by slaughtering all the infant boys. This Herod also tried to enlist the wise men to reveal the whereabouts of the baby Jesus. According to Jewish historians, this first Herod, also called Herod the Ascalonite, was the son of Antipater, a friend and deputy of King Hyrcanus. He was made king in the room of Hyrcanus his master by the senate of Rome.

The son of Herod the Great was Herod Antipas (or Antipater), who was referred to as Herod the tetrarch (Matthew 14:1; Luke 3:1). The word tetrarch signifies that one who governs a fourth part of a kingdom. His father Herod the Great divided his large kingdom into four parts and bequeathed them to his sons, an action confirmed by the Roman senate. This Herod Antipas was tetrarch of Galilee, the part of the kingdom assigned to him. He is the one Jesus was sent to during His trials and eventual crucifixion (Luke 23). This same Herod Antipas was the Herod who had John the Baptist murdered (Matthew 14).

Cheers - Dave

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Duderino
Isn't the better question - did the Templars have proof of Christ's existence? Period.

Having any sort of proof at all would be so profound in itself. Since nobody has ever seen or heard of any such proof, I find it pointless to ask questions whether anyone had proof of specific regions.

Am I being too logical?

Not quite sure if it's just become common mythology that the Templars really had any such proof, although Dan Brown is far from the first to use such concepts, he certainly made it more commercial.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I’m not saying god can’t do anything it feels like doing if you have faith, and this causes the issue ! I’m not arguing faith ! I’m wanting to remove faith and divinity , and just present facts

Therein lays your problem. You cannot simply present facts when provable facts do not exist in this realm of what you seek. You are caught in a theological web of which there is no escape. You must accept the premise that what you seek does not exist in this terrestrial realm and that you have no foundation in this realm if you remove faith. You are as a puppy chasing its tail.

What you seek is not terrestrial and being that it is not obtainable in this realm you must realize that this life is not its afterlife but its afterlife sheds its terrestrial cloak never to be terrestrial again. You can not have both realities because both do not exist together. The solution? There is no solution in this matter of this reality. It will always remain a faith based theological mystery.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
The facts I present for my non faith in The big 3 are in the Torah and Quran ! Read those two books and tell me with honesty that these are tales of a vengeful , jealuous , racist, and petty god and we can start a conversation on why the Templar’s are tied to Egypt as is the gnosis of Christ ! Thx for the input ! You don’t need faith until you break the fear of death in your life ! This is done out of Intent ! The change you notice becomes the proof that allows you to grow faith in your self ! You and I agree on some and not on others , but I’m in a diffrent pool than you. Not a dig at you , I left the opposition narrative years ago !

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Apparently the Wisdom is that Jesus is the son of Caesarion AKA Joseph the Prince of Egypt. Jesus would be the rightful heir to the whole #ing Earth. Makes sense.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Passover 36-37AD rumours are the emperor is dead, many times over. Jesus riding in as the grandson of Ha-Julius, some say he survived and came back as a later emperor.

<< 1    3 >>

join