It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did the Templar’s have proof of Christ’s origins in Egypt’s?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Ive studied a bit in these avenues and always wind up in France and Nazi occult business !! I’m familiar with Dr J. Pharrell’s work ! Anyone else have info or a theory ? I personally believe the trinitarian god head has Egyptian origins just as Hermès Trismagistus through Aeonic decent from Amon Jupiter ( god of all gods)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   
a reply to: SulfurMercurySalt

Read Manly P Hall's The Secret Teachings of All Ages. It will blow your mind how most religions have the same story.

S&F for your insight.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   

This is a blasphemous theory based on lies and the wish to remove Christ from being the messiah by those whom are anti Christ in there belief's.

Turn away from it, Christ is not a mythical figure despite the opinion's of atheists and others but he is very real indeed.

Christ did spend time in Egypt as a small child, this was after Herod ordered the massacre of the infant's and an angel came to Joseph in his sleep urging him to rise quickly and to take the child and his mother and flee to Egypt until such time as the Angel came again to him to tell him that it was safe to return which of course was when Herod had died.
biblehub.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

This is a blasphemous theory based on lies and the wish to remove Christ from being the messiah by those whom are anti Christ in there belief's.

Turn away from it, Christ is not a mythical figure despite the opinion's of atheists and others but he is very real indeed.

Christ did spend time in Egypt as a small child, this was after Herod ordered the massacre of the infant's and an angel came to Joseph in his sleep urging him to rise quickly and to take the child and his mother and flee to Egypt until such time as the Angel came again to him to tell him that it was safe to return which of course was when Herod had died.
biblehub.com...

While I see your point, I must say, imo, that you are wrong.

The older religions have the same message...I believe they foretold the story of Christ.

God reveals himself different ways to different peoples.

When Christ did come to earth, part of the amazing thing he did, was live thetrue story...which was foretold in different ways in previous ages. It was the culmination of prophecy.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Thanks

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

Actually you are completely wrong and I think you are basing your hypothesis upon a misinterpretation of ancient Egyptian mythos.
The betrayal and murder of Osiris had element's similar to the Christ story but look at it from an Egyptian perspective and remember they framed cosmological event's in there myth story's.
Isis took a branch after he was dead which may mean a branch of his family or it could mean just that a stick and begot horus.
After Osiris was murdered She had recovered his part's - he had been chopped up into bit's - and bound them in bandages to make him hole again but could not find his penis so he was the mythical fist mummy.
He rose in this state as a shining being from a cave tomb were he had been buried - another parallel but it may refer to dawn in the Egyptian context and what modern re-interpreters are doing with the incomplete fragment's of these ancient story's is cross referencing them and creating an entirely new myth as they try to form a link between these Egyptian deity's and Christ.
The God's of the Heaven' and the Earth joined hand's and created a ladder (the sword of Orion to the Egyptians it was a ladder) and he ascended to the Duat - the three stars of Orion's belt - which to the Egyptian's there after life was below the ground which was there heaven the Duat was also there heaven as they believed in a kind of Duality so it was OK for Osiris to be in the Sky (Orion) - and the God's of Egypt proclaimed him the Almight god of the DEAD.

Jesus is very firm on this point, God is the god of the living not the dead, Christian's are alive even if they are dead so long as they live in him.

The bible also states the God's of Egypt bowed before him when he was in Egypt - what does this mean, the Idol's fell over in his presence on there faces as had happened when the philistines had placed the Ark of the Covenant in there temple as an offering to there God only for the idol to fall flat upon it's face and break.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:47 AM
link   
So your theory is correct ? I’m asking for pragmatic ideas ! Not lines drawn in opposition ( all abrahamic religions are opposition religions ) which you made predictable by your response ! So all you got is your right and someone else is wrong ? Zero dialectic thought ?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

You are very well spoken, ty.

I went to school to be an engineer, and minored in theology. I went to a very conservative Baptist college.

One of the things I took away was this fact...all people's of all ages knew the truth. It was revealed to them. Different people, different revelations. Our God is loving and forgiving....he gave different peoples the truth in a way they could understand.

At this point in time, I am a KJV guy, sometimes NKJV. I think your point is solid, but not bringing in the whole picture.

Of course, I might be wrong, but I will not know until I lay down my working tools and bow before my creator.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Actually I know only what I believe, I am just trying to point out that after thousands of years lying in the dust linking an unrelated - except perhaps at old testament period though remember Moshe did purge pagan worship from the Israelite's he had brought out of Egypt - alter of the golden calf.
A controversial site because there are many enemy's of Wyatt that deny he could ever have discovered it and yet he believed he had not rather that God had guided him.

And the other site in a completely different region that also lay's claim but has very little to back that up, may be indeed one of the site's visited by the Israelite in there exodus as they wandered around nomadic for 40 years after all but also is probably a stone age pagan ceremonial site.

Now remember a great number of these Israelite would indeed have actually be Egyptian's or have strong Egyptian ancestry after the 400 years in Egypt and they would have picked up some of the culture of Egypt as well in that time, probably a lot of it.
There is other evidence mostly ignored or denied by the anti Christian and anti Judean fraternity whose inane belief's are becoming acceptable in an age of directionless secularists whose true goal is to progress the plan of world domination and internationalism.

Other than Israel though Egypt has a strong place in Christian and Judean tradition and the Egyptian's for all there cruelty of the past seem to be loved by God more than other pagan's - let's be fair they were not committing cannibalism, they were not sacrificing kid's to bronze statues with furnaces in there belly's and they were mostly a fair (Lawful) people and culture.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:15 AM
link   
So for entertainment sake ? Let’s look at 4-6 thousand years of civilized man had zero Abrahamic law ! Then 3000-3500 yrs ago Abraham is in possession of gods laws and direction for only a few people chosen by said god ? Why did god wait so long to make itself known to man as described in a schizophrenia laden book (OT) ? I’m not saying god can’t do anything it feels like doing if you have faith, and this causes the issue ! I’m not arguing faith ! I’m wanting to remove faith and divinity , and just present facts ! If I choose through faith to believe that Merlin created man in a alchemy lab 1500 yrs ago ! How can you prove me wrong ? So my question is this then : Forget the orgin story of Christ and ask first of the OT stories ! Why did god wait so long to send his son as a blood sacrifice ? There was 3-6 thousand years of zero Judean/Christian books ! Why ? Also why can’t christians accept Horus , Isis etc as early examples of real and mythical gnosis that has been since awareness and time within the hermetica ?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I was Eastern Orthodox for years ( very steeped) It was when I began reading our OT as an adult ( 30yrs ago) I noticed it was a strange gap between Yehweh and Jesus ! I then pursued for 15 yrs the patristic formation of our bible and the eastern church ! It was my findings that the Bible is a bad broken book with huge problems and if true I wanted nothing to do with its jealous, murderous god ! That’s my opinion and I don’t care what other(faiths) believe provided it stays out of rule of law and governance ! I would believe that if Jesus were enlightened he would have rejected the OT god ! I think Jesus did oppose the OT law as a radical Rabbi and perused gnosis ! My thoughts only ! I would hope all humans who have died have been brought up into the Aeon of natural law created by a natural Spirit !

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Glad to know someone has
a high I.Q. around here .
And then some.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Why did god need to be opposed to other gods ! If Yahweh was the true god ? Why did Yahweh not make himself known in miraculous ways to all people at all times ? Instead he used his followers in battle opposed to other cultures and when they won the battle that victory was evidence of Yahweh’s divine help in battle thus proving to all diffrent people’s that it’s Yahweh or the highway , because might made right or Yahweh made super human men to kill all in HIS way ?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   
a reply to: theatreboy

I agree that the same story is found in many places and was given many times to many people throughout time and the world.

It's always interesting to me how small some Christians/(insert most religions) make Christ(Light, Holy Spirit) and our God. As if the only time he spoke to/through man was recorded in the OT/NT. They believe in a God that spoke to a very select group of people and pretty much abandoned the idea of speaking to/through anyone else throughout the world. Seems a very self righteous and closed minded opinion of God to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yahweh was the kingpin behind millions of deaths ! How are the Egyptians looked at under your scrutiny as being better than most , but yet less than Yahweh ? The Egyptians wish they had a god so ruthless as Yahweh ! Set was pretty naughty , but flooding the earth , judges , punishments , plagues and infanticide etc... (Yahweh’s behavior )

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

biblehub.com...

I've often wondered. If the bible is tone taken as true, it claims that thousands of years ago angels were active on earth, where are they now, I mean with all the child abuse, (especially at the hands of the church), people traffickers, children in Africa starving (despite billions been sent there in my lifetime) and Trump, they're needed more now than ever.

If there is a god and that is the biggest IF of all, he abandoned us a long time ago....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

biblehub.com...

I've often wondered. If the bible is tone taken as true, it claims that thousands of years ago angels were active on earth, where are they now, I mean with all the child abuse, (especially at the hands of the church), people traffickers, children in Africa starving (despite billions been sent there in my lifetime) and Trump.

If there is a god and that is the biggest IF of all, he abandoned us a long time ago....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:57 AM
link   
The Torah, Koran and NT are filled with low hanging fruit IMO ! “Do unto others as you want done unto you “ Nothing ground breaking here ! Once you remove all the cliche fables from these books ! What are you left with ?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:01 AM
link   
You are God ! It’s only us who can right wrongs like hunger and health care ! God is silent in all things ! It’s natural to find god by becoming like him through gnosis ! If all you do is trust by faith ? You are failing to find the true narrow path !

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:42 AM
link   

i have really enjoyed your videos well done sir

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join