It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbra Streisand says Jackson’s “Sexual Needs Were His Sexual Needs” In Interview

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

There's three videos. The third one addresses the movie.

And points out some pretty sloppily done editing and blatant lies. For one the documentary was cut short by more than a half hour in the European version, I wonder what version we're going to see when this whole thing is released in full to download for some sort of profit.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starhooker
a reply to: strongfp

Michael Jackson. America's favorite pedophile. It's a fact that he had pre teen boys sleep in his bed. That's enough for me to say his statues should be removed. And placed next to the Harvey Milk statue here in San Francisco. Maybe the city will name a school after him. Maybe he was just trying to impress his priest in the Catholic Church. Dude was super talented but super disgusting as well. R kelly is a saint compared to MJ. Too many proven facts to deny. But then again, we always give our idols waaaay more leeway than the average person. I'm flummoxed at your defense of this dude despite the multiple allegations and payoffs to the families, the pictures of him holding boys hands, along with all the other red flags. Effing wierd and gross. Hate our president for allegations. Love the king of pop despite the facts. Eff him and eff those kids parents.

Striesand is Jewish, and an idol so she too will get a free pass with her comments. Shamoanya.

Elvis Presley let under-aged (met her at 14 years, she visited him at 15 years old) Priscilla sleep in his bed too before they were married. Nobody ever called Elvis a pedophile.
edit on 13CDT04America/Chicago01340431 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: strongfp

First Streisand’s comments are disgusting regardless of rather or not Jackson is guilty

Secondly, I agree with you

I have seen no evidence of his guilt other than the claims of Robson and the other guy, both of whom have changed there story multiple times

Just because their claims have now been put on a movie doesn’t make them true

I didn’t judge kavanaugh and others as guilty based merely on accusations and I won’t do that here

There is the little problem though, of one of the victims describing in graphic detail Jacksons penis, including the discoloration patterns and markings in specific places.....due to his skin condition.......which turned out to be accurate........

Thats no small piece of evidence IMHO
edit on 3/23/2019 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
IMO, Streisand's comment is what happens when you don't believe someone and thus don't give a flying F about the topic but are pressed for a comment anyway -- you fumble until something dribbles out and sounds utterly retarded. Just go with "no comment" next time, people.

FWIW, like everyone else who's claimed MJ diddled then and ponied up zero proof of it, I don't believe these 2 fame sharks, either. They're in it for money and notoriety and that's about it.
edit on 3/23/2019 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Really?
Shame he didn't mention the foreskin.
Weird that he didn't.

edit on 23-3-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

How does a person prove they were touched as child? Wow, people... Looks MJ has brainwashed a big group if members here as well. Good to know for future reference.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
IMO, Streisand's comment is what happens when you don't believe someone and thus don't give a flying F about the topic but are pressed for a comment anyway -- you fumble until something dribbles out and sounds utterly retarded. Just go with "no comment" next time, people.

FWIW, like everyone else who's claimed MJ diddled then and ponied up zero proof of it, I don't believe these 2 fame sharks, either. They're in it for money and notoriety and that's about it.

Yeah , I always refer to possible pedophilia as their own sexual needs, and excuse myself from it.......

Even If someone accused my best friend of that, and I for SURE didnt believe them, or even really didnt have a comment........thats NOT something I would say.......

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Really?
Weird that he didn't.

Actually he did..........

On May 25 2005, about a week before the end of Michael Jackson’s four month long trial, Sneddon attempted to introduce Jordan Chandler’s description and drawing as well as the photographs of Jackson’s genitalia. In the Motion Sneddon claimed:
“The photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant’s penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant’s erect penis.

I believe the discoloration Chandler identified in his drawing was not something he could have or would have guessed about, or could have seen accidentally. I believe Chandler’s graphic representation of the discolored area on Defendant’s penis is substantially corroborated by the photographs taken by Santa Barbara Sheriff’s detectives at a later time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   

The fact that the kid even drew MJs penis says a lot. He didn't say he never saw it and thus he can't draw it. But the googly eyed fanbase of the pop king has decided their hero can't possibly be a kiddie diddler. Once again, feelings are more important than the facts and logical thinking has become selective even to those here that I thought were smart enough to be unbiased. I guess if you're trying to get into a government position, one has to start defending these sickos to appease the overlords.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Jackson was running an MKUKTRA programming site, wich required he rape the kiddies.

Let's face it, he was programmed himself.

CDAN me too s that other children were taken there.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Really?
Weird that he didn't.

On May 25 2005, about a week before the end of Michael Jackson’s four month long trial, Sneddon attempted to introduce Jordan Chandler’s description and drawing as well as the photographs of Jackson’s genitalia. In the Motion Sneddon claimed:
“The photographs reveal a mark on the right side of Defendant’s penis at about the same relative location as the dark blemish located by Jordan Chandler on his drawing of Defendant’s erect penis.

I believe the discoloration Chandler identified in his drawing was not something he could have or would have guessed about, or could have seen accidentally. I believe Chandler’s graphic representation of the discolored area on Defendant’s penis is substantially corroborated by the photographs taken by Santa Barbara Sheriff’s detectives at a later time.

Did he?
Where in the quote that you provided does it say that Michael Jackson was NOT circumcised?

And now explain why it was not used in court if the description was a match.

edit on 24-3-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLorax
Jackson was running an MKUKTRA programming site, wich required he rape the kiddies.

Let's face it, he was programmed himself.

CDAN me too s that other children were taken there.

Proof?
Got any links to any information?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Really?
Weird that he didn't.

Did he?
Where in the quote that you provided does it say that Michael Jackson was NOT circumcised?

And now explain why it was not used in court if the description was a match.

Good question

,the presiding judge ruled that images of the superstar's penis and Jordan's drawing were "inadmissible" in court. But according to CNN, the prosecution said the teenager's description of the celebrity's penis would "prove" claims of inappropriate behavior with his young companions

Jackson paying for silence and other interesting things

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Why did Jordan Chandler file for legal emancipation from his parents?
And why did Jordan Chandler sue his Father and get a permanent restraining order put on him?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Jackson paying for silence and other interesting things[/url]

Sorry the above link does not work.

I have tried to link a site.... but the link does not work either.... so I will just give you the page title:

Did Jordan Chandlers description of Michael Jacksons penis match the photographs taken of the stars genitalia by the police.

It is quite long, please read it all.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

14 and 15 would not be pedophilia. Otherwise valid point.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   

The prosecution themselves only used 1 point of the drawing as evidence it matched. Nothing else matched. The prosecution has never allowed the public to review the so called "match". People in the room who saw MJ penis and know what Chandler's description was have come forward and stated MJ was not circumcised and Chandler claimed he was.

All together it seems pretty clear to me Chandler did not describe MJ penis.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Jounalists blow the lid off of Michael Jackson accusers.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:10 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yes see part of the same crowd that tolerarated that piece of crap woody Allen and his perversions and called it high entertainment bastard raped and married his own adopted Asian child and new York was a ok with it . New so dam and camera new York and hollyweird.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Cory Feldman and Macauly Culkin have stated numerous times he was never inappropriate with them. Both seem to want justice for victims(seeing as they are victims) and both see MJ as the victim here.

Michael Jackson was THE most influential person on the planet for 10+ years. He held more power in his single gloved hand than entire government's. If he told my generation to overthrow any government...
We would have without hesitation.

That power is what lead to a very concentration effort to destroy his credibility. A PR campaign designed to play on people's knee-jerk reaction to anyone who committees such a heinous crime.

This is the Michael Jackson the establishment feared.

He had to be taken down like so many influential people before him.

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join