It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Arrest Imminent? Get ready for document dump of a life time

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Thx, you too.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:59 PM
link   
To tell you the truth he's not even relevant no more. He could be gone tomorrow and no eyes will blink.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

The Kim Dotcom who has all the evidence surrounding Seth Rich... just no one will listen to him

yeah, both love the notoriety... just not the follow-through

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: sylent6

We can't let ourselves fall into this line of thinking, however. Assange's contributions to exposing rampant government secrecy and criminality should not be forgotten or overlooked. He has made his mark on this country, and dare I say we are a more moral and Constitution loving nation as a result

Dr. King once said something about the moral arc of the universe bending toward justice, and (along with folks like Binney, Snowden, etc) Assange has contributed to this bend toward justice In my opinion

At the very least, he put government on notice that it is being watched and that it can't hide behind "TOP SECRET" cover sheets and SCIFs any longer. Its darkest secrets are subject to arbitrary and sudden release, which is all well and good because it grossly over-classifies things and loves to waste our money on privacy infringing programs (Constitutionally offensive programs, in fact) that have never been shown to stop even a single attack on US soil.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

yeah, both love the notoriety... just not the follow-through

We certainly have seen plenty of this lately, point well taken

Yet I can't help but believe that he's kept back an interesting number of documents. He has shown his capability to acquire sensitive material, has demonstrated he has the will and technical capacity to release said information and avoid censorship along with his resolve to continue fighting a vastly superior/outnumbering force - and he's actually not losing

In any case, I do think it is time he gets on with his life and leaves the embassy. If our government did something so stupid as to disappear Assange, I can see Patriots deciding it was time for a change of government very rapidly. If Assange can be terrorized, then any of us can be also. They know to tread lightly, I surmise. At least if they know what is good for them they will.
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Oh yeah! Flat Earth, here we come!!

Why would a bunch of misinformation from scientifically illiterate retards be in the Wikileaks files?

Oh! I get it now...

I assumed he meant documentation on the origins of the psyop known as "Flat Earth".
😯

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

I know one thing If the "evidence" only shows one side doing wrong I will be very suspicious.

A dump like this should have dirt on everyone.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

Flat earth???

Is wl connected with flat earth people??

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: schuyler

Why didn't she wear a condom? They exist for both males and females. Surely you aren't making a sexist suggestion that only Men are responsible for practicing safe sex, right?

Because she was asleep.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I hope he does get arrested. I'm kind of bored at the moment, and I would like to know what's in the mystery file.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

BS. It was a consensual sexual encounter

The double standard is appalling. If the law says sexual protection must be used, why does it then only apply to males?

You hate Assange because what? He exposed Hillary like he's exposed hundreds of other low-IQ government flunkies?

Sad part is the emails weren't all that horrible. But his message was clear: "I can reach out and touch you any time I darn well choose"
edit on 3/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

As am I

Fortunately, precedent shows he will most likely be exonerated of any sort of "espionage" or "communicating national defense information" charges or the like

His best bet is to ensure he reaches the United States, where he will at least get a fair shake

Of course, with how Obama handled Snowden (ie: only promised no torture) it is hard to blame him for being skeptical. These megalomaniacs are ruining the integrity and respectability of this country. We deserve so much better than these entrenched deepstate traitors

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Agreed

I am looking forward to their whole diseased, corrupt, criminal house of cards coming down around them

I only hope that each criminal scum bag faces very personal consequences, instead of hiding behind the shield of government like so many of these worthless sacks of excrement do

Over the years, a few good men have given them what they truly deserve. But all too often, they get off with a slap on the wrist or a stern talking to. That used to be great back in the 70's but these days nobody gives two cents about a stern talking to and slaps on the wrist. Throw the book at them, lock them up and if it is serious enough... capital punishment all the way. Only by making an example of these traitors will corruption/misdeeds in public office grind to a halt. Fines and white collar sentences do not deter them. Harsh penalties are long overdue, much in the way our founding fathers would have done it
edit on 3/23/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ohh, that’s sweet.

You’re jumping ahead the gun and calling the documents showing corrupt activities by your party a lie?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

I don't have a party.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Can you get a pH.D in BS artistry? because he deserves one.

For years and years he's spoke a lot and proven nothing. Hell I'd kick his ass if I left my home, but I'm currently held in the Colombian embassy for being a wuss.

Assanges cowardice does not represent all Australians. We fight off taipans with shovels, he says crap his cronies found out, takes the credit and runs and hides. That is not Australian, that's not even Mexican.

I will run from a crocodile, as any sane person would, but he is running from unfounded claims.

Can anyone tell me what he has actually revealed (or rather his team) that is relevant? Did Bush sneeze without using a hankerchief?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Low energy! Sad! Many such cases!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Julian Assange is the Elon Musk of leaked information.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Why do you post such crap? Assange being 'rescued' by the US marines - which would be in itself a hostile act to at least 3 countries - when it's America he wants to avoid being extradited to? Really? An why would the US 'rescue' an Australian citizen who chose to hide in an embassy he has no affiliation to?

Absolute stupidity.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

BS. It was a consensual sexual encounter

She says it wasn't.

The double standard is appalling. If the law says sexual protection must be used, why does it then only apply to males?

Not the point. In their encounter she says condoms (for him) were required and that sex without one was "unthinkable." You are basically saying, "She should have been on the pill."

You hate Assange because what? He exposed Hillary like he's exposed hundreds of other low-IQ government flunkies?

Say what? Hate Assange? Exposed Hillary? (Yay!) It's just that he is overrated, no hero, and a bit of a creep.

BTW, what's this about his imminent arrest? Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

edit on 3/24/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join