It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assange Arrest Imminent? Get ready for document dump of a life time

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
If you don't have the WL insurance file, now may be a good time to get it before the censorship nazis manage to get it taken down.

It looks as though Assange's arrest may be imminent, and if so we are about to get a lot of answers to questions many of us have had for ages. Who knows what could be on there? Rumor has it, even Clinton's 30k illegally deleted emails may be present.

Get the popcorn ready folks

I hope Julian drops the hammer on those POS rail-roading liars.

www.inquisitr.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

Oh yeah! Flat Earth, here we come!!

edit on 22-3-2019 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I’m not convinced he’s even alive.
The blackout after the Pamela Anderson lunch date is sketchy as feck.

I really hope he is alive and it’s not a double like some are theorising, the blokes a hero and I’m ashamed of my government for not doing more for him

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I'll believe the Great Document Dump when I see it. It's likely as hyped as Assange is. The cops are there simply to prevent Assange from "wearing" any more women without using a condom, which apparently gets Swedish women upset.

+14 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
I'll believe the Great Document Dump when I see it. It's likely as hyped as Assange is. The cops are there simply to prevent Assange from "wearing" any more women without using a condom, which apparently gets Swedish women upset.

Because Wikileaks has never had a document dump before that has shown us the people behind the curtain...

Oh wait.

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

Why would a bunch of misinformation from scientifically illiterate retards be in the Wikileaks files?

+24 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantumgamer1776

Why would a bunch of misinformation from scientifically illiterate retards be in the Wikileaks files?

Probably because it will be files from the DNC.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Probably because it will be files from the DNC.

Oh snap, that was a good one lol

+16 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:03 PM
link   

If accurate, then this is likely a brilliant way for the current US Administration to publicly dump the truckloads of dirt WL has amassed on the prior administrations and some current lawmakers without actually being the ones blamed for dirty hands. I'd expect them to hold Assange for a year or two in a location extremely nicer and fancier than the Ecuadorian Embassy and then release him to go about his life once things have calmed a bit surrounding him. Trump gets all the filth collected on the Clintons, the Bush family, and the Obama Admin released into the wild, and he's totally separated from the backlash because all he's doing is trying to bring a fugitive to justice... Assange can claim his network of anonymous netizens are actually to blame for the massive release rather than he, personally, and he'll be yesterday's news once the real meat and potatoes on the pieces of excrement previously running this country is laid bare for the world to see. It also could effectively repair the rift (at least cosmetically) between Trump and the FBI... this could be an amazing Spring.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Ooh, the Global Warming docs from NOAA are in there, too? Yay!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I'm glad to hear that. I've been eating A LOT of fiber the last couple weeks and thought I was going to have to go to the ER/

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Why didn't she wear a condom? They exist for both males and females. Surely you aren't making a sexist suggestion that only Men are responsible for practicing safe sex, right?

In reality, those women were honeypots (assets) sent by some intelligence poodle to remove what they saw as a threat to their continued flagrant violation of law, international norms and every single standard of common decency. The women were likely drug addicts, broke, homeless or facing legal trouble. This gave the intelligence service of your choice all the motivators in the World

Regardless, I would take his threat seriously. If even 1% of it is true, every single intelligence asset fielded on the planet would have to be considered compromised. Never mind the cost of human life, think of how expensive such an operation would be along with the years of work lost.

And over what? A hard hitting journalist that publishes information the poor wittle government doesn't like? And who is accused but certainly not proven to have, along with at least one female, broken some obscure law in a foreign country? In any case, those charges were dropped years ago so they hold no weight.

And I say again, it takes two to tango and they make female condoms... so why wasn't she also charged with a crime? We already know why, either sexism against Men (as usual) or we witnessed an intelligence operation to take down Assange (that failed miserably, like those half-wit public flunkies usually do)

No... WL means business. Arrest Assange and find out exactly how serious that threat really is. I imagine governments will fall when the scale of criminality and corruption is put on display. He may have original documents on the Roswell ET crash or the real story about JFK or even 9/11. But what else? Who knows. Should be interesting..... In any case, can't wait to see the documents should these mental midgets actually follow through on their threat and commit an act of war against Ecuador.

FYI, I am God Darned ashamed my country (the US) hasn't sent the Marines in to rescue Assange. Instead, we file cowardly BS secret charges against this national treasure and seeker of truth. Disgusting to see this degeneracy and filth infesting parts of my beloved United States

edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
right, just like he has the numerous times before...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Hey you know what they say....

"When N996GA is flying...those subject to rendition are hiding"

Only in this case, the target of their rendition has a type of dead man's switch that prevents any sort of chicanery
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Assange seems to... enjoy being a so-called "notorious martyr" not saying they haven't released important information... just, I believe the 'myth' is bigger than the reward when it comes to his "big drop"

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Assange, if alive, has come through about as much as that fatass kimdotcom, who happens to live in NZ now that i think about it... i still do not expect much to come of it. Also beware there are two copies of insurance files since that raid on the embassy.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If accurate, then this is likely a brilliant way for the current US Administration to publicly dump the truckloads of dirt WL has amassed on the prior administrations and some current lawmakers without actually being the ones blamed for dirty hands. I'd expect them to hold Assange for a year or two in a location extremely nicer and fancier than the Ecuadorian Embassy and then release him to go about his life once things have calmed a bit surrounding him. Trump gets all the filth collected on the Clintons, the Bush family, and the Obama Admin released into the wild, and he's totally separated from the backlash because all he's doing is trying to bring a fugitive to justice... Assange can claim his network of anonymous netizens are actually to blame for the massive release rather than he, personally, and he'll be yesterday's news once the real meat and potatoes on the pieces of excrement previously running this country is laid bare for the world to see. It also could effectively repair the rift (at least cosmetically) between Trump and the FBI... this could be an amazing Spring.

You know... you are spot on!

I never looked at it that way. But really, what do they have on him? Some puffed up charges? Journalists have always been protected from prosecution for disclosing classified material, and Assange is no different. And the embassy itself is just no place for someone to live, it is as though he's on an island and I have to wonder if it wouldn't be better off how you described

Plus.... we get to see those documents

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: drewlander

I hear you, thanks for the heads up

I have a copy from the beginning, and I download them yearly

I personally intend to make their contents highly available and difficult to censor should the key ever drop

Of course I surmise I won't be alone on that one....

Stay safe drewlander

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Yea you are right, I shouldn't get anyone's hopes up about Roswell documents or the like... but you can bet your bottom dollar that every last document withheld on the grounds of not compromising human assets or ongoing operations against hostile foreign nations would be at risk of disclosure should that occur

Of course looking at it that way, doesn't the most sensitive data a government holds at least partially involve putting human sources at risk, compromising intelligence sources and methods and/or compromising expensive & proprietary research (such as classified material about stealth capabilities, aircraft specs, etc)?

I hate to think our own government would put those folks at risk knowing full well what Assange may have. But as far as human beings go, Assange is a Good Person and I personally suspect he would choose not to endanger anybody's life

But as far as the missing Clinton emails, classified surveillance programs (highly inflammatory), actual intercepted private communications of heads of state, etc those would all be fair game.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I would imagine the only way they can arrest him is if the Ecuadorians are giving him the heave-ho.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join