It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like AE911 is Throwing in the Towel !!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

You are worried the government planted explosives in the WTC and killed civilians, but you think the AIr force was set up to scrabble against civilian jets to instantly shoot them down at a whim. Truth movement logic is beyond rational.....

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What's so irrational about protecting US citizens, that is what they are supposed to do and there were no planes anywhere near any of the airliners at any time during the attack. That is the best you could come up with for an answer? We all know where you stand now. STILL... what about the invasion? I've been asking all along and... nope, you just ask about a chapter on phone calls.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:16 PM
link   

What is in a conspiracists DNA that makes them constantly change the subject, they demand answers, but ignore the real questions....

Again...
You might want to look up the protocols for involving the Air Force in hijackings in 2001, and the protocols for US fighter jets engaging civilian passenger jets. It might help you not look like an idiot on the subject.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Trumpism for or against put 9/11 of the back burner.

But I believe that Trump could use the "Samson Option" on 9/11 if they ever get close to taking him out politically.
He is saving that, not sure if the other side even realizes it.
edit on 25-3-2019 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

YOU ignore the real question, must be your DNA. I never changed the subject and have been asking the same question all along yet you've been trying to ignore it. Admit it that no protocols have been in question here as the government never had the intention of doing a thing about the hijacking even Cheney had a protocol of his own ( Mineta's statement youtu.be... ) .
Get real and you know darn well. Same as the invasion of countries other than SA, what's up with that? All you show is that you're avoiding the obvious and just pick on " Explain what's on video about phone calls" instead of looking it up for yourself. I'm not your secretary and do your own research (viewing a video provided lol) like you've been doing trying hard to deny the obvious here.
I don't know why you try your best to go along with the commission's report when everyone knows it was a done deal before it was over. Now, again you will avoid the unnecessary invasion issue (relevant here) and question everything else or come up with a lame excuse like you did about " the protocol". Yeah, try not to look like an idiot here...
edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago3America/Chicago25America/Chicago19America/Chicago01 by openedeyesandears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

What don’t you think for yourself...

Is the military called for ever hostage situation? In fact, how many times has the military been called upon to act in a hostage situation on US soil.

The Air Fore is part of NORAD. They police the skies for military threats. The passager jets were civilian aircraft and not a military threats. The Air Force cannot engage civil aircraft unless directed by civilian authorities. Up to 9/11, Hijacked planes were not used as weapons. The protocol before 9/11 was to literally cooperate with the hijackers.

Any way.....

www.popularmechanics.com...

No Stand-Down Order
Claim: No fighter jets were scrambled from any of the 28 Air Force bases within close range of the four hijacked flights. "On 11 September Andrews had two squadrons of fighter jets with the job of protecting the skies over Washington D.C.," says the Web site emperors-clothes.com. "They failed to do their job." "There is only one explanation for this," writes Mark R. Elsis of StandDown.net. "Our Air Force was ordered to Stand Down on 9/11."

FACT: On 9/11 there were only 14 fighter jets on alert in the contiguous 48 states. No computer network or alarm automatically alerted the North American Air Defense Command (NORAD) of missing planes. "They [civilian Air Traffic Control, or ATC] had to pick up the phone and literally dial us," says Maj. Douglas Martin, public affairs officer for NORAD. Boston Center, one of 22 Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) regional ATC facilities, called NORAD's Northeast Air Defense Sector (NEADS) three times: at 8:37 am EST to inform NEADS that Flight 11 was hijacked; at 9:21 am to inform the agency, mistakenly, that Flight 11 was headed for Washington (the plane had hit the North Tower 35 minutes earlier); and at 9:41 am to (erroneously) identify Delta Air Lines Flight 1989 from Boston as a possible hijacking. The New York ATC called NEADS at 9:03 am to report that United Flight 175 had been hijacked—the same time the plane slammed into the South Tower. Within minutes of that first call from Boston Center, NEADS scrambled two F-15s from Otis Air Force Base in Falmouth, Mass., and three F-16s from Langley Air National Guard Base in Hampton, Va. None of the fighters got anywhere near the pirated planes.

Why couldn't ATC find the hijacked flights? When the hijackers turned off the planes' transponders, which broadcast identifying signals, ATC had to search 4500 identical radar blips crisscrossing some of the country's busiest air corridors. And NORAD's sophisticated radar? It ringed the continent, looking outward for threats, not inward. "It was like a doughnut," Martin says. "There was no coverage in the middle." Pre-9/11, flights originating in the States were not seen as threats and NORAD wasn't prepared to track them.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Oh, the 14 jets on standby had nothing to do with 9/11. The small standby force was a result of scaling back after the cold war.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
These phone call/invasion/CD/missing trillions topics have been thrashed about for 18 years.
Not one time has any proof been brought forth to substantiate a conspiracy other than 19 hijackers.

It reminds me of the left wing collusion conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Funny nobody wants a paramilitary police state, but you angery there were safe guards in place so the Air Force doesn’t treat civilian passengers jets as military targets on a whim.

And yes. I think the Air Forces performance was lacking and more people should have been held accountable. But a lacks military is very different than your imagine fighter jet conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Well well well, just letting you know, the Air Force was just training on that day exactly for a situation of the same. Everybody knew about 4 hijacked airliners within US air space
and yet no one knew what the protocol was including Cheney? OMG lol get real.
Btw, thank you for a lame excuse and not answering as to why Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded on false pretexts. It just shows what you're about.
I'm done and go push your idiocy on someone else.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

You ever been in the military? What do you think the military does when it’s not at war. There is daily training. There can be daily drills. There are walk throughs. Weekly training. Monthly training. Semiannual training. Annual training. Biannual training.

Simulations and mass causality drills. Stage gas attacks. Repeal intruders. Live fire exercises. Base drills. Drills with local authorities.

The military trains by running drills. That’s just life.
edit on 25-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

edit on 25-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears
Well well well, just letting you know, the Air Force was just training on that day exactly for a situation of the same. Everybody knew about 4 hijacked airliners within US air space
and yet no one knew what the protocol was including Cheney? OMG lol get real.
Btw, thank you for a lame excuse and not answering as to why Afghanistan and Iraq were invaded on false pretexts. It just shows what you're about.
I'm done and go push your idiocy on someone else.

You wanted an explanation, and you got one. Now you are ranting, moving the goalpost, and trying to change the subject. Typical conspiracist.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Yeah, I noticed your answer about the Air Force. "Pilots calling their girlfriends". Typical to divert a question and … Do you have proof?

Yes I have proof it was a joke.

I take it you didn't read me saying 'since you like jokes' or something there abouts and then said that about the pilots?

What about invading the wrong countries?

WTF are you on man?

are you that dense?

I was only addressing you inability to answer a simple question.

you keep doing it.

I have no interest in your deflecting by trying to ask about air force and other countries and whatever else you can come up with.

as for the phone calls, I answered and give it up because I'm not about to write a whole chapter to explain what is explained in the video.

You have be having a stroke?

the question Neutron Flux asked you could be answered with a few short words.

If you can't view it... who cares.

Oh my god

you really don't read. I didn't say I couldn't.

I described your video as a short video taken from a another video, the new pearl harbor I think it was.

Try keeping up mate.

Keep twisting everything to YOUR narrative and just go along with it.

how is asking you to respond to a question without deflecting twisting anything?

You repeated replies really show who is twisting.

I'm not buying the commission's version of events and couldn't care less what you say.

WTF has the commission have to do with you answering a question?

Stop trolling me

either let it go or simply answer the question of who made cell phone calls at a altitude that was impossible,

the other question was what altitude were the calls made that did come from cell phones.

The answers could be posted with one sentence, no need for writing a whole chapter.

You're the only one who knows the truth and we're all idiots. Typical

Truth about what?

why you cannot answer a simple or 2 simple questions?

I really suspect I do know the truth to why you cant.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

But but but

Dancing Jews

WTC art projects

Bush said pull it when he farted

Innuendo conspiracy a guy on YouTube said so

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Still waiting on the WTC 7 Evaluation release

posted on Jun, 17 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Bump

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 02:46 AM
link   

I hope you aren't expecting some sort of rational response. This is 9/11 Truth land. At best, info wars will be your reply.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join