It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks Like AE911 is Throwing in the Towel !!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Ref. phone calls... youtu.be...
I'm not going through it all to link all points in here as I already searched enough on the subject. You believe what you want as it is obvious that all your links are valid and any from anyone else is " a blatant falsehood by you" type. Do you have any links about how good the mighty US Air Force performed that day? I would love to see them. Btw, Saudi Arabia should have been invaded, not Afghanistan or Iraq. Only CNN journalists knew Bin Laden's hideout, lol. Testimonies from witnesses on site and at the time are quite disturbing but yet, irrelevant? Again, you will ask WHO,WHEN,WHAT,HOW. Look it up for yourself and look at whole event, not just at the passport found...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   
a reply to: openedeyesandears

You

Phone calls supposedly made from cell phone in a plane at 40,000 ft altitude. Proven impossible.

Again, if the above is not a blatantly false statement, list who specifically made cell phone calls at 40,000 ft from the 9/11 hijacked jets.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Read my previous post

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Again, if the above is not a blatantly false statement, list who specifically made cell phone calls at 40,000 ft from the 9/11 hijacked jets.

You cannot state who made cell phone calls at 40,000 ft because it never happened at that altitude. Did it.

Please state what altitude the cell phone calls were made from.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Again, it's in the video and you can't be bothered watching it and to respond to my post...
Always " blatantly false statements" and your statements are the truth because YOU KNOW

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: openedeyesandears

Again, it's in the video and you can't be bothered watching it and to respond to my post...
Always " blatantly false statements" and your statements are the truth because YOU KNOW

So you cannot answer what individual talked to the ground via a 40,000 ft cell phone call because it never happened.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Again. What altitude were the connected cell phone calls made from?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:06 AM
link   

You know cell phones are different than the air phones that were still operational....

edit on 25-3-2019 by neutronflux because: Made more specific

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

You are that programmed that you cannot answer yourself and require a YouTube video of an edited part of another YouTube video to talk on your behalf?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:08 PM
link   
As for the phone calls, it's in the video posted and of course it is not good enough for you. What about your MIGHTY Air Force? Where were the fighter jets that supposedly control the air space in the USA? Why not invade Saudi Arabia if that's where most terrorists originated from? Bin Laden's hide out was only known to CNN journalists. lol

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

You are that programmed that you cannot answer yourself and require a YouTube video of an edited part of another YouTube video to talk on your behalf?

Because you were there and know the truth. I assume you conducted the tests

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Nah, the airliners were going too fast for the Air Force to catch up to them, that's how they managed to get to their targets. Don't bother answering this post, I get it now...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   

As for the phone calls, it's in the video posted and of course it is not good enough for you.

Why make up stuff.

what if others cannot watch videos.

Its quite telling you keep refusing to answer and directing to a video.

Do you maybe not understand and just assume what you are saying is correct that cell phone calls were made at an altitude that was impossible for calls from cell phones to be made?

What about your MIGHTY Air Force?

why cant you stay on the topic of discussion?

What does the air force have to do with claims that cell phone calls were made at a certain altitude?

Or is this the normal tactic when you have no foot to stand on so just deflect?

Where were the fighter jets that supposedly control the air space in the USA?

If its jokes you want then...... the pilots were making cell phone calls to their girl friends.

Because you were there and know the truth. I assume you conducted the tests

I only conducted one test, it was asking a question directed at your responses in this thread

your reply gives all one needs to know about who eyes and ears are open and who's are shut.

lol

edit on 25-3-2019 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Nah, the airliners were going too fast for the Air Force to catch up to them, that's how they managed to get to their targets. Don't bother answering this post, I get it now...

Well seeing as you are "answering" meaning making up whatever crap comes to mind to questions or things never said there is nothing left to say

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

The questions about the Air Force and the invasionS were mentioned at the very same time as the phone calls but you insist for me to describe the whole video about phone calls and ignore the other facts. I know what your doing and I'm not interested in talking to a wall. Btw, still no answers about Air Force and invasionS… hmm

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:20 PM
link   

The questions about the Air Force and the invasionS were mentioned at the very same time as the phone calls but you insist for me to describe the whole video about phone calls and ignore the other facts.

No someone else asked about the phone calls, they quoted what you said and asked about them

I just observed your replies and have questioned why you cannot answer a simple question.

Not really that hard to follow unless again you are trying to deflect answering a simple question about what you posted.

I know what your doing and I'm not interested in talking to a wall.

Hey we have something in common

I know what you are doing as well

Btw, still no answers about Air Force and invasionS… hmm

Did you not read my post where I answered your question about the airforce?

The deflection and projection is strong within you my friend.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

Yeah, I noticed your answer about the Air Force. "Pilots calling their girlfriends". Typical to divert a question and … Do you have proof? What about invading the wrong countries? Again, as for the phone calls, I answered and give it up because I'm not about to write a whole chapter to explain what is explained in the video. If you can't view it... who cares.

Keep twisting everything to YOUR narrative and just go along with it. I'm not buying the commission's version of events and couldn't care less what you say. You're the only one who knows the truth and we're all idiots. Typical

edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago3America/Chicago25America/Chicago19America/Chicago02 by openedeyesandears because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Whole page on the cell phone calls

www.911myths.com/html/mobiles_at_altitude.html

Mobiles at altitude

www.911myths.com...

None of this is 100% conclusive, but it does illustrate the point: there’s plenty of support for the idea cellphone calls can be made from altitude, and the Airfones were available for everyone else. Overall we see no compelling reason to believe the calls weren't genuine.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   

STILL no answer on the invasion issue and lack of Air Force support. I'm still waiting...

edit on 2019pAmerica/Chicago3America/Chicago25America/Chicago19America/Chicago42 by openedeyesandears because: error

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

STILL no answer on the invasion issue and lack of Air Force support. I'm still waiting...

You might want to look up the protocols for involving the Air Force in hijackings in 2001, and the protocols for US fighter jets engaging civilian passenger jets. It might help you not look like an idiot on the subject.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join