It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US District Court Strikes Down New York’s Ban on TASERs and Stun Guns

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: carewemust

No, freedom loving Americans.

NRA spokesperson said it was a big win for their organization...as the article's title stated.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Hurray, great victory for freedom. They'll be sold at corner stores to thugs to use on people for fun and robbery.

I'll win in the taser duel for sure. Don't doubt yourself and fight back.
edit on 22-3-2019 by JDmOKI because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 09:10 PM
link   
These people in the government of New York can't take away every means of protection for their citizens like that. The cops cannot be everywhere and crooks do not follow the laws, they have guns and knives and will rob and kill if they want or need to. I think that the New York government must be getting kick backs from criminals somehow, maybe they have an organization the criminals belong to that lobbies politicians or something. There is organized crime in New York other than just Wall-street.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Why bother? Its not like they use them half the time. Chump gets out of line its dump 12 rounds into him all rapid fire like.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:13 PM
link   
MORE GOOD NEWS!

Circuit Judge Blocks ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban in Chicago Suburb

www.breitbart.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:58 PM
link   
a reply to: r0xor
Yes?? So the criminals who already prefer to use firearms and k ives are just going to all decide to use non lethal stun devices now instead you say?? I get it, your glass is permanently half empty. Just for the record, could you find me a jurisdiction that is suffering from an epidemic of taser assault?? Because they are legal like in nearly every jurisdiction in America. I would say at the very least 85%.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:59 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Oh your getting it brother, as soon as the corner store in Harlem is restocked, it's going down!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Whatever. Your protection racket around snail mabry is going down.

My ninjas can beat up your ninjas!

edit on 23-3-2019 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: r0xor
To reiterate my point,

If I go buy a taser with intent to attack, I'm using it today or really soon. If you buy one to defend or for someone else to defend, statistics would say that they'll probably never even use it. Sure, some would get used for the proper purpose, but these cases numerically would be dwarfed by the number of attacks made with them if they were legal.

And you really, really, really think that if some thug wants one, he/she doesn’t already have one? Really? I would SMH, but all the SMH at liberal nanny state nonsense over the years has caused too much neck discomfort in my life already.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   

And I merely pointed out it should not be considered an NRA win, it's a win for freedom loving Americans.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us

They ran when I pointed out there are over 2 million defensive gun uses every year.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

And I merely pointed out it should not be considered an NRA win, it's a win for freedom loving Americans.

It's both.

The two are not mutually exclusive.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

No, but talking it up as an NRA win can be used to make this politically divisive by people watching CNN that are taught anything for the NRA is bad. I don't care about the NRA, I care about my freedoms.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:26 PM
link   

No, but talking it up as an NRA win can be used to make this politically divisive by people watching CNN that are taught anything for the NRA is bad. I don't care about the NRA, I care about my freedoms.

You have a legitimate point, but I would suggest anyone watching CNN other than those in airports, or for entertainment value, don't give a rats behind about your freedoms, or the constitution in general anyway.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Some are too far gone you are right. Many just know the truth because those who are suppose to be trusted have agendas instead.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join