It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mueller investigation officially concludes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The report is on its way to AG Barr now

No one knows the content of the report, more to come

www.foxnews.com...

Special Counsel Robert Mueller on Friday submitted to Attorney General Bill Barr his long-awaited report on the investigation into Russian meddling in the 2016 presidential race and possible collusion with Trump associates.

No collusion will be the finding, no doubt. No subpoena. No indictments. Its over, this disgrace to our nation is FINALLY over

“Special Counsel Robert S. Mueller III has concluded his investigation of the Russian interference in the 2016 election and related matters," the letter said.
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

Matafuchs beat me to it by one minute: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Mata beat me to it by one minute

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:18 PM
link   
William Barr just said that the contents of the report are going to be trickled out over time.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Time for Spygate declassification now!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

" No one knows the content of the report "

Ah , I think We All Do . 20 Some Million Dollars of Tax Payer Money Spent . Nothing Given , Nothing Gained ....
edit on 22-3-2019 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Amen to that

Now that this disgrace... this farce... has concluded, those responsible must be severely and personally held accountable. None of this shielded by government BS we typically see either. They need to be frog marched, as private individual citizens, and forced to answer for their crimes against this country and the Presidency

Minimum is they deserve to spend the rest of their natural lives in a tiny cell. And that is letting them off the hook very, very easy. They deployed MILITARY assets against US Citizens (the intelligence apparatus) so I am personally not averse to a special tribunal vs. the red tape and activism our courts are corrupted by.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit

" No one knows the content of the report "

Ah , I think We All Do . Nothing Given , Nothing Gained ....

Nothing short of the destruction of legitimacy for virtually the entire federal justice system. Those who remained silent and refused to prosecute their buddies are just as responsible as the subversives and conspirators in my eyes

Holding them personally accountable and ensuring they themselves pay for their crimes is of the utmost importance

By any definition, they committed subversive and seditious acts against the United States. They point blank committed treason - which is defined as giving aid or comfort to any ENEMY of the United States - this includes foreign and domestic enemies

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Crimes Against Humanity Rarely are Avenged in this Day and Age . It's the " Politic " you know ..............(

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 04:43 PM
link   
We now need a new Special Counsel to start investigating Obama and his DoJ/FBI.
It has to happen or even the illusion of equal justice will be shattered.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
Mata beat me to it by one minute

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Closed

top topics

join