It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Nancy Pelosi has no further comments until she has time to read the report to find out what's in it 😎

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez says she hasn't been told what to say yet 😎

But I just heard (on the radio CNN) a Democrat say he's introducing legislation next week to make sure Trump can't be re-elected in 2020 if Mueller's report says he did horrible things, but couldn't be indicted because he's a sitting President.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Jesus.

Tucker Carlson really bashing Democrats especially Schiff 😆

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
I do enjoy the two contradictory left wing narratives about Trump.

Either he is a a complete retard who is barely capable of sentient thought and therefore must not hold office, or he is the greatest Machiavellian schemer America has ever seen and must be stopped.

Not sure how they correlate the two, but who am I to question the official, and therefore correct, narrative?

He is an enigma.

Crazy like a fox.

A loose canon but every move is calculated.

I'm sure the dem/lefties have a hard time reconciling the many "faces of Trump". Thats a symptom of DTS.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: carewemust

Could those (alleged) sealed indictments be actually referred to some other investigation that is currently ongoing?
The fact that it uses some evidence from the Mueller report, does not mean that it will be processed by the same investigation.

We all know that there is another investigation ongoing on another state...

These 12 were sealed in the District of Columbia court system. Three in February alone, according to Chris Wallace. Mueller could have been working with Huber and Horowitz too. With a staff of 200, Mueller could spread his investigation around a bit.
edit on 3/22/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Jesus.

I saw that. Tucker has his A-game tonight. On fire.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Jesus.

I hope Sean Hannity will be on tonight. He was absent from this afternoon's radio broadcast.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: efabian
a reply to: carewemust

Could those (alleged) sealed indictments be actually referred to some other investigation that is currently ongoing?
The fact that it uses some evidence from the Mueller report, does not mean that it will be processed by the same investigation.

We all know that there is another investigation ongoing on another state...

These 12 were sealed in the District of Columbia court system. Three in February alone, according to Chris Wallace. Mueller could have been working with Huber and Horowitz too. With a staff of 200, Mueller could spread his investigation around a bit.

And they could have absolutely nothing to do with Trump, or collusion. That's actually far more likely, given his other indictments, don't you think?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: matafuchs

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think that? I think most people just wanted this investigated, because that you know.. made sense. Not ignore the connections. I don't care for Trump, but was hoping he didn't do something stupid, would not have cared much had he be implicated, but just wanted it fully investigated. A potential POTUS encouraging Russia to dig up emails? I figured he just had a case of stupid. But then Russian meddling.. what did you think would happen?

I'm sure a few will be disappointed, those that actually felt he was certainly guilty. But anyone with a brain would have not jumped to conclusions, and let the investigation be completed. You people waste far too much energy trying to prove Trump is not an idiot, a moron, a racist, and so on. He is what he is. In this case, he is not guilty of collusion. Great - but it's funny to see his base celebrate like he won the lottery, especially since you were all so certain he was innocent all along.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Geez I want hillary, Obama, jeb bush, john Mccain, geirge w bush, james comey, brennan, clapper, and many more investigated.

Can I send rumors to the fbi so that they will spy on those people and associates and investigate them for three years or so?

Oh thats right, its only trump connected people worthy of investion.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:36 PM
link   
The left is now going to start a special counsel to investigate collusion between Trump and Meuller. Meuller will be on the chopping block, the Dems will throw him under the bus.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

He never says something he does not follow through on....

link   
Speculation rumors say the Report will emphasize all the Russian interference happened under the Obama Administration 😎

link   

originally posted by: fleabit

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Leftist heads will be exploding all across the land.

And it will be glorious!

AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You really think that? I think most people just wanted this investigated, because that you know.. made sense. Not ignore the connections. I don't care for Trump, but was hoping he didn't do something stupid, would not have cared much had he be implicated, but just wanted it fully investigated. A potential POTUS encouraging Russia to dig up emails? I figured he just had a case of stupid. But then Russian meddling.. what did you think would happen?

I'm sure a few will be disappointed, those that actually felt he was certainly guilty. But anyone with a brain would have not jumped to conclusions, and let the investigation be completed. You people waste far too much energy trying to prove Trump is not an idiot, a moron, a racist, and so on. He is what he is. In this case, he is not guilty of collusion. Great - but it's funny to see his base celebrate like he won the lottery, especially since you were all so certain he was innocent all along.

Judging by social media, and the leftist talking heads, I would say you, and your common sense are in the minority.

There are many out there who are fine with burning the country to the ground if it gets Trump out of office.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Barr needs to testify if there are any redactions on the report.

We're past the charade. #releasethereport

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
I wonder how many of our left wing members will finally admit they got played. After all, when Mueller started the refrain was always "wait til Mueller is done" when confronted with the fact that there was no evidence of any collusion or obstruction.

My guess is precisely zero.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Speculation rumors say the Report will emphasize all the Russian interference happened under the Obama Administration 😎

I don't believe the report will focus on that, but it is an inarguable fact.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Here you go...I went one better....enjoy

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: Grambler

He never says something he does not follow through on....

He hasn't followed through yet, you mean?

Sessions, and the Mueller investigation stood in his way on that.

I doubt she will ever be jailed, at this point, but he's not done with her yet.
edit on 3222019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
5 people sentenced to prison yet you take this as a moral victory? Lol

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join