It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

In a word: We just kicked the globalist NWOs posterior and are dealing them decades long setbacks

To at least 1991.

There's a whole stretch further to go.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Maybe, but then we have to read about the aliens and my experience with the probe. Or was that my Dr

I do tend to agree, short of political conspiracies. Although this was 100% a conspiracy RE: Strozok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey, Lynch and dozens of legislators and subversive MSM conspirators

In a word: We just kicked the globalist NWOs posterior and are dealing them decades long setbacks

I should probably care more for politics but with all the stuff going on here the details kind of get lost for outsiders. If truth was found and the people won then I cheer with you guys.

Peace

ETA: thank you for that eloquent reply
edit on 22-3-2019 by operation mindcrime because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: ausername

pretty sure Trump will dancing this tonight lol.. and he has been saying it all a long,

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

If truth was found and the people won then I cheer with you guys.

Peace

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

Yep.

So now according to precedent, trump can now pay for rumors against his opponents, and spy on them based on those rumors now.

I mean, how do we kbnow the dems are innocent BEFORE an investigation?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Any statements from Adam Schiff yet ?

Bwaaaa😆😆

He was still confident on CNN that he had something (bull snip achoo bull snip). I heard the audio from this afternoon about 5 PM E Time.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Liberal Tears, Patriot tears, Rightists Tears, "Q" follower tears, Resistance Tears, leftists tears

we might end the drought for good in California

this is going to be amusing

Just what was that word DJT said we would get tired of hearing?

oh yea

WINNING!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: xuenchen

Look in the dictionary, under asshat, and you will see Shiffs picture.

Forgive me Father and ATS, I say if you look under the toilet seat, there he will be again!

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Why the NO COLLUSION exclaimation? They didnt release the report.
Trump has been more and more agitated all week. Even today he was waving around the idea that this was some lark that had no basis in relaity or actions by him and his people. Out of the blue he says they decide to invesitgate my presidency... The people will not stand for it. LOL.... It doesnt sound as if he is as confident as you guys.

The question of obstruction of justice is pretty evident.

link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Oh, no, the left won't let it go. Next there will be a demand for an investigation into the investigation claiming the (Ooooo) Russians had interfered or so BS.

link   

The outcome of the investigation will reveal that but the outcome, but at this point is publicly unknown. The fact that the investigation has finished cannot be taken to mean that we know the answer.

If this is true, can you explain why Mueller is "not recommending any further indictments?" He is, after all, the head special counsel for the United States Department of Justice. Fairly obvious that they found NOTHING on Trump.
edit on 3/22/2019 by shawmanfromny because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: XAnarchistX
Liberal Tears, Patriot tears, Rightists Tears, "Q" follower tears, Resistance Tears, leftists tears

we might end the drought for good in California

this is going to be amusing

Just what was that word DJT said we would get tired of hearing?

oh yea

WINNING!

Dem WHINING is what I'm tired of hearing.

I'm sure there are 6 more years of that though.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
Sorry to interupt, eurotrash here with no interest in this (what's a collusion) thing...

Just checking, can ATS now finally shut down the mudpit or atleast expect a lot less political threads?

Asking for a friend...

Peace

ETA: yeah for the good guys, boooo for the baddies

There's a national election in Nov 2020 😎

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Finally. NOW, it is time for us to make some demands! Hey Nancy, hey Chuckie, hey Shifty, EXPLAIN YOURSELVES for lying to the American people for 3 years. Time for the people who orchestrated this charade to be help to account for the wasted time, money, and attempt at a soft coup of President.

No more investigations......we have had enough. 3 years of unfettered access to investigate things that were so far out of his scope, and yet here we are...NOTHING. Enough. Now, we can all agree if crimes were committed with FISA abuses and other matters, surely a special counsel would be appropriate?? Time to put the shoe on the other foot.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
So if the reports of no more indictments and no collusion are true

This means that the Hillary paid for dossier, that was used by the fbi to wiretap and spy on people connected to trump was not able to be verified

Thus the precedent has been set for any president to pay for unconfirmed rumors, and then use those rumors to spy on their opponents

Sorry this battle is far from over

Until Obama administration and the intel community are investigated and charged for their corruption nothing will change

Brother, the facts are the Bush Administration with the aide of both parties, voted the power to do this to us. Those like me who were Ron Paul guys were not getting ANY traction bitching about it in the big scheme of things. Besides a few here and there, people were 'asleep' and we watched as the citizens lost/gave up freedoms.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well that's all long way away....should be able to get a few nibiru's or aliens invasions in there before that time.

Peace

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

"Breaking news! Russian KGB (the irony is not lost on me) sleeper agents are working with Tom Clancy to use mind control technologies taken from aliens to subvert the Mueller report" -Scott Dwarkin, troll/fake-news reporter/general liar

Sadly this is parody, but he has some pretty far out there accusations. He's already been purging his Twitter (for the past 2 hours) but thankfully someone at Archive.org thought he was interesting enough to regularly image

twitter.com... < What a foolish little turd
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Barr needs to release the report asap with no redactions.

This farce has gone on for too long
edit on 22-3-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join