It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: UKTruth
If the report has nothing to indict Trump or recommend impeachment after 3 years of investigation, 2 of which were a Special Counsel, then we'll have to conclude that President Trump is the least corrupt world leader in history.

Or Trump is the most corrupt!

He is so corrupt, that he was able to hide all the damning evidence so clearly, if there is no evidence, that it is evident that he is corrupt!

Are you writing headlines for CNN on the side? Cartoon Network maybe?

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Maybe they will claim it is (somehow) part of "The Vast Right Wing Conspiracy" against SHILLary Clinton

Wonder if they will heed the advice they have been giving us for the last 3 years, to "Accept the Mueller report no matter what it says"

I doubt it, they didn't stick to their "Losers whining about cheating before the game is even over" or "Accept the results of the election no matter what - peaceful transition of power" or "the rule of law" or "they go low, we go high" stuff either

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

I would like to use your screen name in vain... Matafuchs Ha

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
You know. Maybe Trump still colluded with someone

The moon reptiles, perhaps? Or maybe that smoking guy from the x-files.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
The Dems begin an investigation into Mueller's collusion with the Russians and therefore fudging of the report in 3...2...1...

CNN commentators and legal analysts are already saying that Mueller will be subpoenaed to testify before democrat run house committees.

Stock up on popcorn now!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Sorry to interupt, eurotrash here with no interest in this (what's a collusion) thing...

Just checking, can ATS now finally shut down the mudpit or atleast expect a lot less political threads?

Asking for a friend...

Peace

ETA: yeah for the good guys, boooo for the baddies

+4 more 
posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I think that the DNC owes myself and the other 140.9 million taxpayers 25 cents each and should have all Democrat officials removed from office until paid in full for this complete waste of time and money.

Waiting but not holding my breath for that level of integrity to appear.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ausername

pretty sure Trump will dancing this tonight lol.. and he has been saying it all a long,

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
so when does the SC for the FISA fraud begin??

We all want the "truth" right?

This should get bipartisin support.

or are the Democrates afraid????????

Oh, too right, can't look into that now, we have campaigns to run.............

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Repubs will ask him about U1.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I can see Kamala's excessively over sized face giving him a snarky attitude, "And in what ways were you influenced against indictment" or her insistence that Mueller didn't "understand the question" since she isn't getting the answer she so desperately wants

Or maybe E. Warren insisting she's really a young at heart non-fraudulent-native-American by cracking open a bottled beer with Mueller before pecking him into submission

Or how about that low-IQ Maxi Waters taking 20 minutes to ask a simple question and then bitching at Mueller for not being able to remember how the question began due to her rambling off on some sort of tangent.

Ah, but there is also little teeny tiny Adam Schiff. 3 Ft 4 Inches tall Adam Schiff, who has confirmed the paranormal proof-positive... by using the former-credibility of his office to claim he saw some mythical and non-existent "evidence of collusion" I say former because he is the worst of them all, and has single handedly done more damage to this country's reputation than any of these cartoons

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
I think that the DNC owes myself and the other 140.9 million taxpayers 25 cents each and should have all Democrat officials removed from office until paid in full for this complete waste of time and money.

Waiting but not holding my breath for that level of integrity to appear.

Reparations!

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
How about Scott Dorkin (Dwarkin)

Has anybody heard from that little fella lately?

He is the freshly-discredited "reporter" who spent the last 3 years touting his "anonymous sources close to the investigation"

Or Rachel Madcow? Too many to list. Good thing some of us have been keeping score

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Most of us already knew this when they were screaming collusion on the morning of November 9th, 2016.

(that's my shocked face)

edit on 22-3-2019 by knowledgehunter0986 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: sine.nomine

But Mueller wasn't looking at impeachment. That was never on his plate.
Impeachment proceedings would come from the congress.
They do not have the report yet.

Oh yes he was. You know he was. You yourself would celebrate Trump's "imminent impeachment" on and off for the past 3 years.

Stop with the denial. It's bad for you.
edit on -050006pm3kpm by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: UKTruth
If the report has nothing to indict Trump or recommend impeachment after 3 years of investigation, 2 of which were a Special Counsel, then we'll have to conclude that President Trump is the least corrupt world leader in history.

Or Trump is the most corrupt!

He is so corrupt, that he was able to hide all the damning evidence so clearly, if there is no evidence, that it is evident that he is corrupt!

Are you writing headlines for CNN on the side? Cartoon Network maybe?

Pre-empting the reee-heads when they start spewing excuses.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
a reply to: chr0naut

... and perhaps the belief that Mueller was investigating something other than his brief.

Then Mueller would have been breaking the law regarding the appointment of a SC.

Do you even read the actual law before posting this kind of nonsense? We've told you all along - YOU Specifically - this is NOT 4D chess. Not some kind of game.

Keep up your delusions though. Meanwhile, I am about to pop the cork on this vintage 79 - been saving it for this day (Photographs forthwith)

The investigation was into Russian interference in the 2016 election process by persons associated with the Trump campaign.

Here's the brief. - no mention of collusion and of Trump specifically.

During the investigation, there was testimony that alleges that Trump was directly involved. One of those testimonies referred to Trump as "individual 1" and was a fairly damning direct allegation (if true).

It would be remiss of a judge to exclude someone from being investigated because they have office and so Trump was investigated. This does not imply that Trump was actually culpable, merely that he has been investigated.

Trump is either guilty or has been wrongly accused. The outcome of the investigation will reveal that but the outcome, but at this point is publicly unknown.

It is fairly well proven now that there was Russian interference in the elections. The convictions for individuals are evidence of that. The number and closeness to Trump of those convicted does not bode well, but does not unequivocally show conspiracy with Trump, either.

Again, that will be shown when the results are released. The fact that the investigation has finished cannot be taken to mean that we know the answer.

Everyone is quoting and re-quoting the pundits. It is pure speculation at this point.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns
How about Scott Dorkin (Dwarkin)

Has anybody heard from that little fella lately?

He is the freshly-discredited "reporter" who spent the last 3 years touting his "anonymous sources close to the investigation"

Or Rachel Madcow? Too many to list. Good thing some of us have been keeping score

Hopefully hanging from a Red Scarf soon.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

Maybe, but then we have to read about the aliens and my experience with the probe. Or was that my Dr

I do tend to agree, short of political conspiracies. Although this was 100% a conspiracy RE: Strozok, Page, Ohr, McCabe, Comey, Lynch and dozens of legislators and subversive MSM conspirators

In a word: We just kicked the globalist NWOs posterior and are dealing them decades long setbacks

Or that pig Louise Mensch, disgusting
edit on 3/22/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

To my knowledge, there were no convictions of anyone remotely related to Trump, having to do with Russian collusion.

What the hell are you talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join