It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

nice

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=24282466]shooterbrody[/post
I edited it. I am on my cell and it takes awile and turns out rather crappy

edit on 26-3-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Na

of course not

Don't think so since I ain't really responding to that as much as I am responding to the fact that you guys are going straight back to the lock the up, lock her up, oh the evil liberal's bit.

nope
haven't posted that

While your telling us to just move on no reason to look any further.

nope haven't posted that either

I encouraged you to actually look at the special council law.
The msm will only tell you what they want you to know.

I mean just about every rule or regulation that would prevent any of it from being released has been already bent on behalf of the republicans even to the point of blowing the covers of intelligence operatives and assets overseas.

Please, by all means, provide ANY source for this.

After all they for you clowns practically screaming for blood here while a bunch of heavily armed lunatics are out there getting ready for that great civil war.

I have no idea how to respond to this.
It sounds like a personal issue.

Do yourself a favor and read up on the special council.
You will stop being angry at people here and perhaps find the source of your actual anger.

The politicians crying for the report to be made public are not your friends.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: [post=24282466]shooterbrody[/post
I edited it. I am on my cell and it takes awile and turns out rather crappy

no worries
thanks!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Still awaiting the answer to my simple question in the earlier post where I asked,

originally posted by: Krakatoa
Let me ask you one question that will shed light on one reason fro investigating Hillary vs. Trump.

Q: Were Hillary's cell phones, that were under subpoena as evidence, physically destroyed by her staff before anyone could review or investigate their contents?

I expect you to answer truthfully here, so we can move on to the next question.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody
I know what the special council was charged to do. I also know it is more of a waste of money if it is swept under a rug without addressing the issues that prompted it to begin with. I reject the idea that it was just a con by the liberals as being the only issue that needs to be addressed.
And well the issues will be addressed the question is how much money do You wish to waste as the house works to resolve those issues. They can start with what meuller has found and hey of he's come out as squeeky clean as some want us to believe that might be the end of it. Or they can spend their time and resources retracing the special council steps.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

That's what was reported. But, how long did you have to best the horse before you learned it? That horse is now pretty much dead. Yous beaten it to political death. Its not sitting in the oval office at the current time. Her kids weren't trying to create a backchannel to Russia and currently using whatsap or whatever for govt business. And shed not currently holding meetings where the only other representative is the translator who has their notes destroyed right after the meeting. How long did it take for the story about hill's phones to come out? Was it before or after comet announced that there would be no charges?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:31 AM
link   
and

Not to mention Paul "stonetear" Combetta seeking a way to modify emails after they had been subpoenaed at the request of Cheryl Mills, or Cheryl Mills and Huma Abedin lying under oath after immunity had been granted, or the Justice Department telling the FBI investigative team that they weren't going to bring charges before the investigation was even concluded, or the Loretta Lynch Bill Clinton meeting days before Comey made his announcement where he told us because it was Hillary, they weren't going to prosecute, or the FBI filter team which determined what evidence the investigated team was allowed to see, or the fact that Loretta Lynch did not have the authority to hand over prosecurtorial decision making to James Comey at the FBI, or many another biased thing which tilted the scales of Justice in Hillary's favor.
edit on 26-3-2019 by jadedANDcynical because: or not of

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

First Comey listed all the laws that Hillary actually broke, then he exonerated her based on his opinion/excuse that "no reasonable prosecutor would file charges against her as there was no intent" (I paraphrased, I'm too lazy to find the direct quote).

Right there Comey lied while under oath, btw....Because there were others in the FBI that most certainly did want to file charges against Clinton. At least according to Page's testimony.

Hillary and Obama and their weaponized DOJ actually broke laws. While in office. Not something from 15 yrs prior that had nothing to do with anything.

There is ample evidence of their crimes, and everyone knows it.

On the other hand, they FRAMED or attempted to frame Donald Trump for crimes he didn't commit.

Do you understand the difference now?

I have no love for Donald Trump one way or another contrary to what people think since I have defended him. But I do strongly believe in the rule of law as well as innocence until proven guilty and at that stuff.

And what Obama/Hillary/Comey/Lynch/Sztrok/Page/Clapper/Brennan, et al tried to pull was frightening. And just because you may or may not like Trump you need to see the forest through the trees and realize that what they do to one, they can do to anyone. And one day it could be you or me being railroaded by a corrupt prosecutor or law enforcement, etc...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Ya. I'm too lazy too so I ain't hunting anything down either. I do remember him bringing up things that he considered to be reckless and irresponsible but and I might be wrong but he stopped short of saying they were criminal and he said that without being able to prove intent he didn't think there was a winnable prosecution to be has. Which like I said is similar to what is being said about an obstruction charge now.
Look. I don't know one way or the other about trump. Been saying that one all along. But I am pretty danged sure that no one has ever called the right enimies of the state or called for the arrest of the talking heads on conservative media at any time. They were allowed to ask the questions, report whatever they found ( or made up), and investigate and dig as much as they wanted without the threat of jail, without bombs brings sent through the mail to them, and without crazy people with stockpiles of gunshaving their names on their target lists.
Ya know what is scary as all he'll? Having two competing groups of unhinged nutjobs show up in a town close to you intent on having a battle in that civil war that seems to only exist in their heads. Yep show up, raise he'll, maim and kill, and then go on their marry ole 21st and prepare for the next battle which who know might take place in your town. I know that one is real!!
I have my doubts when it comes to that great liberal conspiracy to bring trump down. Matter of fact it kind of sound like that great right wing conspiracy that Hillary would gripe about.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

That's what was reported. But, how long did you have to best the horse before you learned it? That horse is now pretty much dead. Yous beaten it to political death. Its not sitting in the oval office at the current time. Her kids weren't trying to create a backchannel to Russia and currently using whatsap or whatever for govt business. And shed not currently holding meetings where the only other representative is the translator who has their notes destroyed right after the meeting. How long did it take for the story about hill's phones to come out? Was it before or after comet announced that there would be no charges?

FYI, the fact she is not in office now is irrelevant. Her actions (as well as others) were done WHILE IN OFFICE and while in position s of power in our government. There are ample cases of breaches of national security by "lesser people" that were jailed for actions that do not even approach those of that list of people, headed by dearest Hillary.

So, please spare me your platitudes and "it happened in the past" rhetoric. James Comey was in no position as head of the FBI to make any such recommendation on prosecutorial merit. That, my dear, is the sole job of the prosecutors, not the investigators. Having his boss, Loretta Lynch force him to change "gross negligence" (which is a crime) to merely acting wreckless and irresponsible (which she must have known was wrong since she SIGNED her clearance paperwork that explains this fact).

If that is not twisting the truth into a bold faced lie, then I am riding a unicorn that farts rainbows right now.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I think I have a fairly obvious question to ask our esteemed colleagues from the USA.

How long is America going to put up with this man?

His presidential term has been one long business deal after playing golf.

O.K, in the UK we have some inbred half-breed #witts called Tories that are doing damage to our great nation but soon will bury themselves into oblivion due to their #wittery.

But Trump is something else, yet no one ever makes a solid go at taking him out politically.

Why??

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

And yet. It seems some think that looking into the Russian story is deserving of jail. Which if it had turned out to be as some thought it might. It would have been a far bigger breech if security!!

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: andy1972

Please stay on your side of the pond and don't you worry about our country, k?

I don't have the patience or the time to educate you.

I'm sure someone else with much more patience will do it though. Although I wonder if it is worth the bother.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:51 PM
link   

And yet. It seems some think that looking into the Russian story is deserving of jail. Which if it had turned out to be as some thought it might. It would have been a far bigger breech if security!!

Would have been. But wasn't. because there was NEVER ANY EVIDENCE of a crime.

All "evidence" was made up out of thin air.

HRC's crimes are not made up. And there is ample evidence, or at least there might have been, if she hadn't acid washed her hard drive and destroyed all her cell phones with a hammer.

edit on 26-3-2019 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Mods please eliminate...thanks.
edit on PM2Tue20191972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

I think someone needs to educate you before your country is sold as a commodity to the highest bidder, which it practically has been, namely Russia.
edit on PM2Tue20191972 by andy1972 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy1972

I think someone needs to educate you before your country is sold as a commodity to the highest bidder, which it practically has been, namely Russia.

Maybe it's the time difference and you haven't gotten the news there yet?

Or maybe it's just that someone has their head up their arse as usual and has missed the entire point of this thread which is about there being no collusion between Trump and the Russians?

SMH

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

And, what hard evidence was there to begin this investigation. Smashing evidence, and ignoring subpoena's IS a crime. What crime, or actual evidence was there of an actual criminal statue at the start of this investigation?

BTW: Collusion is not technically a crime...before you make that statement. Conspriacy, is....but not collusion.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Right now I see a lot of chicken counting when the shells on the eggs are still intact.

Here the Left sits holding a big effing goose egg and you're talking about chicken eggs.
You fell for a handfull of magic beans on this one... whether you'll be that gullible in the future, or approach political hit jobs more judiciously is entirely up to you.

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join