It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

And a ham sandwich
Jerry will have a sandwich

Sure he wants a ham sandwich.
But all he has is a nothing burger.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

One doesn't acquire jerrys girth unsandwiched.
Jerry will get his ham on rye.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

I present to you, a classic low-IQ Azzhole...

Congressman Jerry Nadler not only claims that A.G. William Barr is covering up for President Trump, he's summoning Barr before his Judiciary Committee, to be drawn, quartered, and castrated.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said Sunday the committee will call Attorney General William Barr to testify "in the near future."

"In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before the House Judiciary in the near future," the New York Democrat tweeted.
Only click if you must: www.cnn.com...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:04 AM
link   
It's 4am

Do you know where your Russians are?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.

Good question on equally applying the law because Hilldog got several Comey, DOJ "passes on her charges". With special exceptions never before recorded happening just for her and her minions.

Possibly.

But can you trust the source of those allegations more than you trust the courts?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 03:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.

Good question on equally applying the law because Hilldog got several Comey, DOJ "passes on her charges". With special exceptions never before recorded happening just for her and her minions.

Possibly.

But can you trust the source of those allegations more than you trust the courts?

What courts?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:12 AM
link   

The courts never made a determination on any of that, so that's completely irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I present to you, a classic low-IQ Azzhole...

Congressman Jerry Nadler not only claims that A.G. William Barr is covering up for President Trump, he's summoning Barr before his Judiciary Committee, to be drawn, quartered, and castrated.

House Judiciary Chairman Jerry Nadler said Sunday the committee will call Attorney General William Barr to testify "in the near future."

"In light of the very concerning discrepancies and final decision making at the Justice Department following the Special Counsel report, where Mueller did not exonerate the President, we will be calling Attorney General Barr in to testify before the House Judiciary in the near future," the New York Democrat tweeted.
Only click if you must: www.cnn.com...

And this will be the part where barr tells fat jerry he has nthing for him.
Barr was smart to follow the doj rules with his report.
Too bad fat jerry has n respect for them.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   
bad mental image

a reply to: UKTruth

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Lets not forget, it is the left's "true believers" who ultimately set this chain of self-destructive events in motion

And WE are the clingers? WE are the mythical "believers" ? Not a chance...

But hey... enjoy this Dems. ITS MUELLER TIME!

edit on 3/25/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
LMAO Anyone follow Jimmy Dore?

He and his panel are killing me with their clips of Maddow and Oberman and others....

WOW, just wow.

I love Jimmy Dore. They swear a lot.

I see a LOT of liberal/leftie commentators making fun of the Russiagate peddlers.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
BTW... Lindsay Graham is against making the Mueller Report public. And Senate leader Mitch McConnell just officially blocked making it public.

www.nbcnews.com...

Democrats and MSM are beyond LIVID now!

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Can't blame him, no need to include every bogus accusation played on MSM or every lie spewed out of that dirt bag Cohen's mouth

Hope he has a real fun time in Federal prison. He deserves every last minute of it - whatever "it" is

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actually no l don't. Was wondering about that yesterday. Is dear Maria still in us custody or has she been shuffled off and hidden away in eurpe somewhere. As far as the rest of them. I know where they probably aren't, they probably aren't in any county that would be willing to hand them over to us.
edit on 26-3-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   

And yet it's we need to investigate Hillary and Obama more! Force the intelligence community to snap those pesky rules and policies into pieces and get every danged bit of info they have! But expect them to hold strong when it concerns the Russia investigation!
If all of the investigations so far along with all the information that was squeezed out of various agencies hasn't convinced you guys to stop beating a dead horse that will probably never play an important part in out political or govt systems again, what makes you think that the liberal's are gonna be satisfied with a four page summary of mueller's finding written by someone who started out believing that the investigation wasn't legal?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Pardon me, but you fail. There are actual crimes to be investigated in regards to Hillary and Obama. You can refer back to Comey if you don't believe me....

Actual crimes vs. searching for a crime.

I know it's a subtle difference and the Left and the Dems seem to have a difficult time discerning the difference.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

And yet it's we need to investigate Hillary and Obama more! Force the intelligence community to snap those pesky rules and policies into pieces and get every danged bit of info they have! But expect them to hold strong when it concerns the Russia investigation!
If all of the investigations so far along with all the information that was squeezed out of various agencies hasn't convinced you guys to stop beating a dead horse that will probably never play an important part in out political or govt systems again, what makes you think that the liberal's are gonna be satisfied with a four page summary of mueller's finding written by someone who started out believing that the investigation wasn't legal?

Let me ask you one question that will shed light on one reason fro investigating Hillary vs. Trump.

Q: Were Hillary's cell phones, that were under subpoena as evidence, physically destroyed by her staff before anyone could review or investigate their contents?

I expect you to answer truthfully here, so we can move on to the next question.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Maybe I am wrong but the original conclusion we got concerning Hillary's emails straight from comet I believe was that Hillary was reckless and irresponsible with her emails but it didn't rise to the level of a criminal offense. Am I right?
We haven't even gotten that much since we just got a four page summary.
They couldn't prove collusion or cooperation wit Russia although
The line that he quoted was only part of the sentence. Is it that far fetched to wonder if maybe it listed some of the reasons why some might think there was and maybe, just maybe pointed out just how reckless it is to hold meetings withforeign diplomats alone? Or the meeting in trump tower, ya know this isn't the first time Russia has offered to help someone win the presidency. Only that time, the candidate has enough integrity to alert the authorities about it. It doesn't seem that anyone on the trump team did that. Trump Jr loved the idea and they all went out of theirway to cover it up.
And when it came to the obstruction the findings didn't go either way And it mentions that there were instances that could have been obstruction beyond what has been reported. But the sticking point was what was the motive behind the behavior.... Gee wasn't that also a sticking point when it came to Hillary.
While I know many won't see these similarities I am seeing them.
And while I will stand on the same position I had then, that I don't want anything that will compromise national security or current investigations to be made public, I do expect those who have the security clearance to be given almost all of mueller's findings and for everything that can be made public made public! By the way also expect those given all to act responsibly. If they can't do that then Maybe that clearance should be taken away and given to someone else.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Perhaps you should read what the special council does and does not do, and what the doj does and does not do.
I understand you will be angry the msm did not tell you what the rules were, but until congress changes them, they are the rules.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Na. Don't think so since I ain't really responding to that as much as I am responding to the fact that you guys are going straight back to the lock the up, lock her up, oh the evil liberal's bit. While your telling us to just move on no reason to look any further. If the findings do exonerate trump and associated then let out as much as you can. I mean just about every rule or regulation that would prevent any of it from being released has been already bent on behalf of the republicans even to the point of blowing the covers of intelligence operatives and assets overseas. After all they for you clowns practically screaming for blood here while a bunch of heavily armed lunatics are out there getting ready for that great civil war.
edit on 26-3-2019 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join