It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
The real meat of Donald's problems have never been about collusion or obstruction of justice, it's other matters tied with money. That's why Donald drew the red line there. Thus, Trump's real problems are going to come from the Southern District of NY and, guess what, there is no Federal pardon available in that jurisdiction. So, in other words, Donald's problems are far from over; rather, they've just begun.

Translation

"Everyone knew that Trump didnt collude with russians. We lied about that to get a special counsel so that we could look into unrelated financial crimes"

Pathetic

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

This is absolutely pathetic.

They just can't let it go.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

MAny of us knew this was a wicth hunt from the get go.

As I have said many timee

My assumption is that almost every billionaire or national politician has committed some sort of financial crime.

This collusion narrative was a joke that was designed to start a witch hunt to investigate Trump fort everything in his life, hoping to find any crime.

That is what Obamas admin and the intel community did

"This man had the audicity to beat our candidate! We will lie as a precursor to investigate everyone in his life and find any crime we can from his past"

And this is gleefully cheered by many

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: projectvxn

They literally have no shame.

Utterly pathetic.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Kirsten Gillibrand was in front of Trump Tower New York today before the report came out.

She was campaigning for President.

I can only imagine the irony she's feeling right now 😆😆😆

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Kellyanne Conway (@KellyannePolls) Tweeted:
Congratulations ⁦@POTUS⁩ ⁦@realDonaldTrump⁩

Today you won the 2016 election all over again.

And got a gift for the 2020 election.

They’ll never get you because they’ll never “get” you.

#MuellerReport
#NoCollusion
#NoObstruction
#Went2MichiganNotMoscow t.co... twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: tabularosa

The real meat of your (and your people) problems is that you all have zero credibility left

Nobody is listening to you and yours any more.

This includes vast swaths of independents and even centrist Dems are jumping overboard in record numbers.

Waters, Sciff, Feinstein, Dwarkin, Maddow, Reid, Strozok, McCabe, Ohr, Comey, Clinton is the face of your party
Get used to this, it isn't going anywhere.

After the BS you all pulled, we will make sure Americans remember who tried to dupe them come election day and who was right all along. Besides, Mueller was authorized to pursue any matter that arose during the course of his investigation to include financial crimes. Yeah, he didn't find any of those either hence the "Decision not to prosecute, not based on being POTUS"

Thanks for energizing the GOP, however. And so close to any election year........ Ouch.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

You all seem mighty confident.

except trump....

New York is going to get him. No escaping that.

And if this report shows nasty business but not quite illegal his standing is going to dive.

Ahahahahaha
Yep confident!!!!!

Its over!!!!!

Bobby 2 sticks did NOTHING to donsld!
Bobby 2 sticks did NOTHING to jr!

It is a GLORIOUS day!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Goofy Kristen never stood a chance - even Dems hate her for what she did to Al Franken. Now, the real question is why big-face Harris, fake-native American Warren and cry-baby Chuck Schumer aren't getting the same treatment as Jellybrand.

Oh well, hope she learns her lesson about railroading folks...

Of course winning the Presidency was never the Junior Senator's goal... it is skimming money from her campaign, gaining celebrity, etc. Maybe she'll even pull a dirty-Hillary and buy herself a 747 on the campaign's dime
Which of course she will NOT be giving back once she loses (and she will lose)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

"This man had the audicity to beat our candidate! We will lie as a precursor to investigate everyone in his life and find any crime we can from his past"

And this is gleefully cheered by many

All while screaming about the constitution. Not understanding that an investigation looking for a crime where no evidence exists of one being committed is against the constitution.

They have been crapping all over the constitution this entire time. Threatening the people of the US with nukes and our very existence if they don't get their way. Beating us up in the streets, calling us racists, calling us misogynists, calling us Nazi's. All without a shred of freaking evidence and yet they still strut around like they're the ones who are on high ground.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Where is that pos james Comey today?
He attempted to one on one blackmail the potus, he leaked classified info to the nyt to get a sc.

Where is this butthole?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

Alphas are confident... unlike those Beta Soys who need 50 "expert" opinions and their hand held just to decide what to have for lunch

We win, and as usual... all the "mater of facts" "foregone conclusions" "opinions paraded as facts" and darned "prognosticators" didn't make a shred of difference. They were wrong, so completely and totally wrong. There were no "Junior" "Jared" "Ivanka" "Nunes" "McConnell" "Grahm" "Goudy" (etc) indictments, the POTUS wasn't "frog marched" out of the WH and quite frankly not a single prediction these fools made came true

We are absolutely vindicated. Our President is exonerated - for the SECOND time in two years (first was FBI, now its OCS+DOJ)

These # biters won't get a third crack at him.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:57 PM
link   

AKA J. Edgar-lite

Comey is no J. Edgar Hoover - nor could he ever hold a candle to Hoover's effectiveness. The only thing those two have in common is the Directorship, but even that is hardly a comparison under Obama's illegitimate tyrannical worthless government

Sick part is we still have Obama appointed officials infesting these public offices, much like Comey. Ones whose worldview is demonstrably wrong, one that focuses on mob outrage and democracy vs. Constitutionally limited government. A system that refuses to protect each individual as an individual and instead treats folks as "classes" or "groups" - where a majority can "rule" over a minority of any size.

In short, they are traitors to the United States Republic
edit on 3/24/2019 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: JBurns

Alphas are confident... unlike those Beta Soys who need 50 "expert" opinions and their hand held just to decide what to have for lunch

We win, and as usual... all the "mater of facts" "foregone conclusions" "opinions paraded as facts" and darned "prognosticators" didn't make a shred of difference. They were wrong, so completely and totally wrong. There were no "Junior" "Jared" "Ivanka" "Nunes" "McConnell" "Grahm" "Goudy" (etc) indictments, the POTUS wasn't "frog marched" out of the WH and quite frankly not a single prediction these fools made came true

We are absolutely vindicated. Our President is exonerated - for the SECOND time in two years (first was FBI, now its OCS+DOJ)

I wish someone had been keeping links to all the predictions our left-wing members made about the Mueller report. It would be hilarious to see them all in one place.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

I wish someone had been keeping links to all the predictions our left-wing members made about the Mueller report. It would be hilarious to see them all in one place.

They are already moving on. Because we all know it's SDNY that is going to put Trump away now. This is only the beginning, not the end.

I think they are going to now demand AG Barr assign a Special Counsel to investigate the Special Counsel Robert Mueller!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I did, and the folks who wrote those posts know who they are and what they wrote. They know full well what they did.

I kept links to the posts since ATS posts can not be deleted by members. Gives me a great idea for a new OP actually

Hey it can't considered "trolling" when those members themselves composed the posts, right?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

3 cheers for this post

Brings a tear to my eye, how proud this makes me to be a part of our globally reaching movement to free the world from populist 'democracy' (AKA tyranny by mob rule) and restore government that is worthy of respect, confidence and most of us TRUST of the people it serves

Great day for all of us

Of course the fight is nowhere near over, but this has energized our people and I think everyone will agree the winds have finally changed and the smell of spring is in the air

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Because we all know it's SDNY that is going to put Trump away now.

Even though SDNY is just another DOJ jurisdiction? (hence pardonable)

Or maybe some of those silly leftists actually believe Federal crimes can suddenly be prosecuted in a state court.. I am confused by the mechanism I suppose

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: toolgal462

Because we all know it's SDNY that is going to put Trump away now.

Even though SDNY is just another DOJ jurisdiction? (hence pardonable)

Or maybe some of those silly leftists actually believe Federal crimes can suddenly be prosecuted in a state court.. I am confused by the mechanism I suppose

i'm just telling you what my ex leftie loonie bf texted to me. Some blathering about SDN'Y along with John Gotti and Al Capone...and finding girls underwear in my boyfriend's apt....

The Left are lunatics.

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join