It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 46
<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Watching CNN now. . . .

Spinning so much I need Dramamine.

They don't know whether to **** or go blind.

Haven't heard that one in a while
thanks

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Mach2

what innocent people would suffer? Give me a break.

There is egg all over your face and it's not removable.
You brought it on yourself.
NO COLLUSION.

Game. Set. Match.
The backlash against the lying dems and the MSM will be severe.
Media careers and reputations in tatters.

The media went all in on this. They absolutely trashed their reputations trying to get this president at all costs.

You can see the hurt on their faces. It's glorious.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: ausername

originally posted by: shooterbrody
Chuck todd eating a crap sandwich on msnbc.
Blaming it all on barr.
Lolololol

Barr is obviously the new Russian asset.

Oh of course

Now msnbc is afraid trump wil make the media a pinata
Lol
Perhaps they shouldn't have lied

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Am I the only one that thinks this whole #show from beginning to this moment now was all way too predictable?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   
CNN 100% focused on Barr's decision on not indicting on obstruction, LOL

No shame - just glossing over the No Collusion.

Hahahaha

They are trying to deal with TOTAL defeat.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Democrats have ambulances on standby call.

Why yes they do!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   
The rediculous cable news networks have never known whats going on from the start. They clearly dont now either. Though I probably feel that way from a different angle than most here. Their reporting of this AG document is just plain flat out wrong.

There are a few minor legalese arguments to go into about the way this document is written, which leads to me to feel like is an attempt to gloss over some things in the actual report. I will wait until the actual report to determine that.

I am concerned that it only lists the IRA and the DNC hacking as its two main points, which were two things that were very low on my list of issues related to Trump. Infact I dont believe anyone ever accused Trump of working with the IRA, which is very striking to me that for some reason that is in Barr's report. The fact that Mueller only covered those two (according to this document) is very strange to me also given everything we saw.

I also find the specific "no exhoneration" quote used to be interesting. That would lead me to believe there are issues that were seen by Mueller, but for whatever reason, he couldnt prosecute. There are many possible reasons for that.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To add to my thought above in a more concise way. If we are to believe what this report says, Mueller never went into any of the other cases about money? About the Quid Pro Quo for Russian sanction easing accusations? Probably 15 to 20 other issues as well. Because if this is correct and not a highly spun document there are only two options. Mueller never investigated those, or he punted them off to another court who is continuing that investigation.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
idk why it double posted.

edit on 24-3-2019 by trb71 because: Double Post.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The news media is obsessed and crazy bias over Trump winning the election and so are the democrats..Like they behave like spoiled children...Time to let things fall where they go if you hate or love Trump...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Where's Silly?

Poor thing.
I hope she's ok. Genuinely.

edit on 24/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Where's Silly?

Poor thing.

Getting her spin. She'll be back repeating the "it doesn't exonerate him on obstruction" talking points.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Where's Silly?

Poor thing.

I hope so, too.

No doubt glued to Cartoon news network, feverishly taking notes.

They are actually claiming a victory.

Delusional dems goona dem, I guess.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The real meat of Donald's problems have never been about collusion or obstruction of justice, it's other matters tied with money. That's why Donald drew the red line there. Thus, Trump's real problems are going to come from the Southern District of NY and, guess what, there is no Federal pardon available in that jurisdiction. So, in other words, Donald's problems are far from over; rather, they've just begun.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: tabularosa
The real meat of Donald's problems have never been about collusion or obstruction of justice, it's other matters tied with money. That's why Donald drew the red line there. Thus, Trump's real problems are going to come from the Southern District of NY and, guess what, there is no Federal pardon available in that jurisdiction. So, in other words, Donald's problems are far from over; rather, they've just begun.

Whatever helps you sleep at night.

No penny anti campaign finance charge is going to bother him, in the least.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just to be clear on the obstruction.

Trump has been totally exonerated.

Barr: "I have concluded that the evidence collected during the Special Counsel's investigation is not sufficient to establish that the President committed an obstruction-of-justice offense"

TOTAL exoneration by the AG having reviewed the evidence.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Basically, how can you obstruct something you are not guilty of?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
OMG, CNN has a Democrat on..

He said..wait for it...that Barr is selectively parsing Mueller's words and he only said there was no collusion with the Russian Govt, but might have left out collusion with other Russians.

It's incredible watching these idiots!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Where's Silly?

Poor thing.

I genuinely don't care if she's ok or not. It's people like her that are the very cause of things like the 2 year witch hunt we just witnessed and people like dirt eating Beto. To hell with them all.

It would be one thing if she actually posted something intelligible and thought provoking but in the years I have been here I've never once seen her or others like her say anything other than drivel.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
BTW...throughout the NCAA tournament today CBS has been advertising their upcoming "The Mueller Report" where they are sure to twist it in as many different directions as possible to avoid admission they were wrong for 2 years straight.

It will take on the tone of "even though we lost...here is how we still won".

LOL.

new topics

top topics

<< 43  44  45    47  48  49 >>

join