It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:10 PM
link   
One would hope that people know I am not advocating releasing classified information and everyone knows that grand jury testimony is never released unless they themselves release it.

One would hope anyway....

link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: face23785

Its not true he said that?

Its on tape.

No one is disputing what he said.
That doesn't make it true.

link   
a reply to: Mach2

what innocent people would suffer? Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It seems even you know that, but all the moron dems are saying precicely that. That every memo, and underlying document needs to be released in full.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Multiple Sources saying to expect the summarized letter of Barr's findings to be sent to Congress within the hour.

I dont think anyone knows for sure what is in it. Unfortunately we know it will be spun hard by probably both sides. I know what my personal opinions are on what it will say, but I just hope whatever it is, its the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Say, for example, someone with no knowledge of anything were interviewed. If their names were released, the media would dog them, and their families relentlessly, and accusations would fly, requiring them to retain legal council.

Would that be fair?

You know it will happen.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Doesnt matter who

The doj rule is the rule

Thick heads dont understand rules

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: trb71

good, since the longer the talking heads on tv (on both sides it seems) have to wait, the more they get to spin facts that aren't there!!!

of course, it will come out during supper time!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Democrats have ambulances on standby call.

Democrats waiting for instructions on whether or not to hate Mueller.

Chatter says the Barr report will be heavily redacted to protect the innocent.

This will hit the news real soon.

Smoke Signals already .............

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

People falsely accused.

Innocent witnesses.

😎

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
they can say they want everything, they can claim they will get everything...but...
they aren't gonna get everything, at least not in an open hearing.. maybe some will get more in a more secure manner.
but, we probably won't see alot of it in my lifetime.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   

One would hope that people know I am not advocating releasing classified information and everyone knows that grand jury testimony is never released unless they themselves release it.

One would hope anyway....

This is a hilarious post from someone who still thinks Clinton did nothing wrong. You have no idea what you're talking about.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   
4 pages released !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Collusion !!!!!!!
😆

link   

Its not true he said that?

Its on tape.

Oh my god, learn to read. He said that. What he said wasn't true, nor did he have the authority to make such a statement.

Like talking to a freaking squirrel.

link   
Are you OK Silly?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Classic dnc follow the rules that are convenient.
No actual responsibility.
No actual moral compass.

link   
Let the Trump tweet storm begin!!!!!!

So much winning

link   
Democrat cell phone networks overloaded 😎

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Every major news outlet should be issuing an apology right now. It is over. There was nothing that came from the entire investigation that linked a sitting president to anything. To be very honest I could see if this is what he got if he would have lost. Beating him every single day. I could stomach that and write it off to political revenge.

He has has past presidents questioning policy. He has had past president promoting policy abroad. What has been happening is unheard of. Every president is questioned or has that one or two reporters that give the chase and create good TV but what has happened in the last 2 years, by those who have been promoting Russian Collusion is to me, at this time, nothing short of treason.

There were those who were calling for him to step down were actually saying he is an agent of Russia. Think about that. What if every day 24/7 90% of the time broadcast President Obama is working with ISIS and Al Qeada or said Obama takes his orders from The Muslim brotherhood. Every day. All news outlets. Late night TV. TV. Music. Movies. Social Media....

treason - the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

All of them Anyone who promoted or used this story is guilty because it was not for the greater good and was being used to counter our elected government. Where are the apologies on impeachment? When the report is released later today I have a feeling that the political careers for many people will be changed forever.
edit on Marpm31pmf0000002019-03-24T14:47:46-05:000246 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The reporting now is that the Mueller report leaves the decision of whether Trump's actions constitute obstruction of justice up to the AG.

In other words, there was no obstruction. If there was, he wouldn't leave it up to the AG to determine that.

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join