It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: carewemust
Do these pretend journalists and experts realize that they are hurting THEIR nation, and also make THEMSELVES look like fools?

They do realize it is my guess and I bet they laugh all the way to the bank and to fancy resorts all over the world. Greed(the love of money) is the root of all evil. I suspect most have gated community's or guards with weapons at the entry desk of the Condo bldg.

I have to disagree. This nonsense has actually been costing MSNBC, CNN, etc money. Their viewership has been tanking while they run damage control for the DNC. Of course they like money, but advancing their preferred political narrative comes first.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

He is not clean himself for allowing the Deep State to begin with IMO. So, I am guessing he is still closer to scum than crème d' le crème.

Giving him a lot of credit for inventing something that is akin to the boogeyman.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ausername

like how all the expense of all those investigations into hillary should be sent to the republicans??
didn't think so! and yet, we are probably gonna get a similar result with the russia investigation as we did with all the hillary crap.. investigation after investigation, not leading to anything they want us to know about so not much is done, outside of the "Lock her up" and now "Lock him up" accompanying it!! what can I say, I expect trump to be treated just like they treated hillary...
lock him up!! special announcement a week or so before the election that the case has been reopened... and years after he's out of office, it will be but, but... trump,, but hillary, we need to waste more money investigating!!!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

I am a patriotic American above all else when it comes to the country.

Cheers to you for I think in a way you do mean well. Just no giving a pass to pure evil like you think the Trump nation is doing. Become neutral it makes it easier to see things clearer. Vote Libertarian candidates and we can drain the swamp the correct way and not like an Arab Spring.

That sounds good, in theory.

While I'm a fiscal conservative, and firm beleiver in the Constitution, my social beliefs align more with Libertarian views. IE: if you arent hurting others, do what you please, and it's no one elses business.

The reality is that the way politics is currently constructed, a vote for anyone other than the two major parties, is wasted. You might as well stay home, unless you are deriving some satisfaction by "making a statement".

So true what you wrote here. We have to quit sucking from the D-R teats or this will not end well for a freedom centered approach to citizenry. I feel obligated to vote for any but a D at this point. That means R's are the best other choice and some are but most are not. Many R's are RINO's kicking the can for the D's and we all know it.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: ausername

like how all the expense of all those investigations into hillary should be sent to the republicans??

You mean the email thing, where Comey laid out all her crimes publicly and even told people that just because they're not charging her doesn't mean it's okay to do what she did. He was basically acknowledging it was illegal but the only reason she wasn't getting charged was because of who she was.

Or do you mean Benghazi, where 4 people died? And all the subsequent inquiries that were reopened every time the committee found out that State had withheld documents to protect her?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Absolutely if you can prove they were politically motivated witch hunts launched based on false information and lies.

But you can't. imo

Good luck with it nonetheless.

edit on 24-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
The reaction of the MSM and democrat party to the news this weekend has been, unfortunately, the expected disgusting propaganda. They really are sick in the head, totally consumed by hatred and bitterness. If they weren't Progressives, I'd feel sorry for them.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You mean the email thing, where Comey laid out all her crimes publicly and even told people that just because they're not charging her doesn't mean it's okay to do what she did. He was basically acknowledging it was illegal but the only reason she wasn't getting charged was because of who she was.

so, it seems that there's a few in the trump circle that has been doing the same thing with their emails, if we are to believe the reports... so, can't we expect our new ag, or meuller, someone from the fbi to come out and explain what they did, lay it all out, say it wasn't okay, but they just aren't gonna charge them...and then we can keep on with the "Lock them up" for years to come???

or how about the rumor that kushner shared classified info to the saudis that helps identify those who's loyalties just didn't jive with the roayal family and well, we now have a dead journalist... and on and on the bs goes...
lock her up, lock him up, lock them up.....around and around it goes... what the truth is nobody knows, win at all costs is the name of the game, even it the entire country goes down in flames!!!

at the moment I am finding myself a tad bit disappointed.. it just sounds like we aren't gonna be given enough to know the truth one way or the other. each side will be given just enough to be able twist it into their narrative and around and around we will go...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   

a reply to: UKTruth

UKTruth you are right and I am realizing now I was wrong. I guess I agree with you on why this should not be seen by all. But I still want to see it all for selfish reasons like who did what to who legally, or otherwise.

I suspect the reason we should ask to see it, except you are right the bias really HAS BEEN just awful, is these liars get exposed going for FISA over and over.

Judicial Watch got an admission from the DoJ yesterday that there were not even any FISA hearings before granting the FISA warrants into surveillance of Carter Page. That is disgusting. A citizen gets targeted by the govt. and the FISA courts don't even bother holding any hearing to decide whether or not to grant the warrants. This is why we need a full investigation into the beginnings of the investigation into Trump's campaign - we're still getting details dripping through and it has taken FOIA requests to get it.

edit on 24/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   

so, it seems that there's a few in the trump circle that has been doing the same thing with their emails, if we are to believe the reports... so, can't we expect our new ag, or meuller, someone from the fbi to come out and explain what they did, lay it all out, say it wasn't okay, but they just aren't gonna charge them...and then we can keep on with the "Lock them up" for years to come???

This is one of my favorite lies of this entire thing. Anyone in the Trump administration is conducting ALL of their government business through an unclassified private server? Please point me to that story.

There have been stories that some of them have been using their government computers for personal email, and more recently sending some work to their private email accounts. That's actually very common and not illegal as long as none of it is classified. You could prosecute pretty much everyone in government for that. That is a LOT different than what Clinton did, which was to not use an official account at all and instead did 100% of her government business through her private server, which by definition had to include a ton of classified information because the SecState simply can't do his or her job without dealing with classified emails. It's actually impossible that there were no classified emails on that server unless Clinton simply didn't do her job for 4 years.

Now if you can show that anyone in Trump's administration has been sending classified emails to a private, unsecured server, yes I want them prosecuted too, right after the prosecutor gets done with Clinton. I don't cut corners with national security. There's been some speculation lately that some of them have been emailing classified material to private accounts. If that happened, throw the book at em. But you have to do Clinton first, because her crimes are more thoroughly documented and more numerous in scope. There's literally been hundreds of classified emails recovered. She lied and she broke the law. That's a fact no one can dispute. And the whole "no intent" thing doesn't hold water either. It's not reasonable to think a former Senator (who spent years on the intel committee), former FLOTUS, and Secretary of State simply didn't know what was legal when it came to handling classified information. The only way that's possible is if she was completely unqualified and had absolutely no idea what she was doing. Pick one.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
chatter says Act 2, Scene 1 at 4pm EST 3/24/2019 😎

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

UKTruth you are right and I am realizing now I was wrong. I guess I agree with you on why this should not be seen by all. But I still want to see it all for selfish reasons like who did what to who legally, or otherwise.

I suspect the reason we should ask to see it, except you are right the bias really HAS BEEN just awful, is these liars get exposed going for FISA over and over.

Judicial Watch got an admission from the DoJ yesterday that there were not even any FISA hearings before granting the FISA warrants into surveillance of Carter Page. That is disgusting. A citizen gets targeted by the govt. and the FISA courts don't even bother holding any hearing to decide whether or not to grant the warrants. This is why we need a full investigation into the beginnings of the investigation into Trump's campaign - we're still getting details dripping through and it has taken FOIA requests to get it.

If this is true, a wrecking ball needs to be taken to the entire FISA syatem.

I've long suspected that it was a "rubber stamp" situation. If that is, indeed, the case, every judge that signed off without asking questions needs to be removed.

The fact that the whole damn system is hidden from pubic eyes is, and always has been, worrysome, and dangerous.

The Constitution is a mere suggestion to many of these deep state traitors.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

The analogy is apt.

The whole thing is a tragic comedy.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Boy this narrative gets old... Everyone basically does private emails except for the highest levels of Government. If you are a staffer you can, there is zero problems with that as long as you do not do classify and they are available if asked. All very low end requirements. Now if you are Sec of State that is hugely different. All your communications need to be recorded, and she started a private server (not just private email) to go around all that, AND she did do classify over a unsecured private server and she did physically destroy evidence with Bleachbit and smashed phones, lied about it etc.

Now if you are referring to Trump's daughter she had private email as a staffer, and did NOT do classify over it, and DID turn over all her emails when asked.

Comparing the two I can't see how you might even relate them in any way as one was crazy illegal in many ways and the other actually fallowed the rules.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Should be an interesting day.
Those magic wizard powers the msm gave mueller have been proven a fairy tale, and the dumb bell wing of the dnc is pissed.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Elaborate. What's going down at 4?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Now if you are referring to Trump's daughter she had private email as a staffer, and did NOT do classify over it, and DID turn over all her emails when asked.

Comparing the two I can't see how you might even relate them in any way as one was crazy illegal in many ways and the other actually fallowed the rules.

Because that's the narrative they've been told to believe. It doesn't matter if it makes sense or is factually accurate.

The other funny part is, during the campaign, a common claim from the left was that no one would care about her email scandal after the election because it was just about damaging her campaign. That was obviously never true. 3 years after we found out those of us who know for a fact she broke the law are still furious she wasn't prosecuted. If I did what she did while I was in the Air Force, I'd be serving time right now, no doubt whatsoever. A first year Army private with only a Secret clearance would know not to do what she did. It's not a grey area or a borderline issue, it's black and white illegal. That's why I was so confident she would be charged. I know powerful people get away with # all the time, but they're not invincible. See Nixon. If there's a blatant enough violation and there's enough evidence, they do go down. This was about as blatant as you can get and the evidence was all in the public sphere. Just the parts she's admitted to and acknowledged were enough to charge her, nevermind what was found during the investigation that's slowly leaked out since. It's an open and shut case.
edit on 24 3 19 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

You've been given the truth - conclusivey - already.
Trump - and no one on his campaign - broke any law relating to collusion with Russia to influence the 2016 election.
That's what this was all about and we now know no crime was committed.
Why are you not pleased?
What else do you want to know?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: UKTruth

If this is true, a wrecking ball needs to be taken to the entire FISA syatem.

I've long suspected that it was a "rubber stamp" situation. If that is, indeed, the case, every judge that signed off without asking questions needs to be removed.

The fact that the whole damn system is hidden from pubic eyes is, and always has been, worrysome, and dangerous.

The Constitution is a mere suggestion to many of these deep state traitors.

Oh it's true - but I actually got one part wrong.. it's been admitted for 8 months!
This is the power of the MSm. They IGNORED it. It got no coverage. I suspect very few know about it.

Judical Watch : No FISA Hearings

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Pretty sure that MSNBC has boasted continued viewership growth year after year. Last was Feb. They are the number two network for viewership on cable.

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join