It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: putnam6
a reply to: xuenchen

CNN is running with this..oldie but goodie lol

Chron can copy this and start his own thread. Please do and put it in the mud pit. Thanks in advance!

Just out of curiosity, what would be the purpose, or reason?

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

UKTruth you are right and I am realizing now I was wrong. I guess I agree with you on why this should not be seen by all. But I still want to see it all for selfish reasons like who did what to who legally, or otherwise.

I suspect the reason we should ask to see it, except you are right the bias really HAS BEEN just awful, is these liars get exposed going for FISA over and over.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Chron can copy this and start his own thread. Please do and put it in the mud pit. Thanks in advance!

I thought that to be obvious, sorry. To stay consistent in that denial of reality he exhibited in this thread and a few others.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I thought that to be obvious, sorry. To stay consistent in that denial of reality he exhibited in this thread and a few others.

Sorry, I don't consider myself a genius, but I'm not slow either. Even after your post, I'm not seeing anything "obvious", other than you want threads reserved for a certain point of view.
edit on 3242019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: DanDanDat

Now they're bypassing the EC all together with state pacts.

Even though their next primary votes will be rigged just like the last time.

But,but,but votes should count!

ALL VOTES SHOULD COUNT!!

(cough cough, unless they are for the other guy)

Unless they were illegal I don't care who votes.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: chr0naut

You are right.

All presidents are temporary.

But corrupt intel agencies are permanent.

Which is why the people going "ra ra" over them and cheering for thier corruption are making a huge mistake.

because these agencies are so powerful and permanent, that is why they are a much bigger threat than anything an outside power could do to affect our elections.

I totally agree.

We need to stop making excuses and try and invent ways to ensure that the deep state also have similar turnover, accountability and transparency, yet without risking the legal structures such as the constitution and separation of powers.

WE can agree on this ChrOnaut and I am happy to say so. I do think when you apply your brain as I suspect it is a good one, you will see the truth you have been told whopping lies about that need your attention. Happy epiphany!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ausername
Nah, ultimately he's just an unwitting pawn in the democrats game of vengeance against Trump and everyone involved in his winning the 2016 election, ruining their plans for the preordained coronation of Hillary Clinton and Her glorious reign as queen of the USA.

Yeah, but is he now a patriotic or heroic pawn?

He is not clean himself for allowing the Deep State to begin with IMO. So, I am guessing he is still closer to scum than crème d' le crème.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   
The angry left were entertaining to watch earlier today. "End of the beginning" it doesn't matter what is in the Mueller report, this president will be investigated, in the southern district, the house committees, his children, family, businesses, finances EVERYTHING!

You could almost imagine somewhere there is a bitter, angry Hillary in Her royal bed chamber watching CNN and MSNBC with her 15 servants busy following orders nearby, while she sends text messages to the producers telling them what they should be saying on air.

The report or summary isn't even out yet!

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.

Good question on equally applying the law because Hilldog got several Comey, DOJ "passes on her charges". With special exceptions never before recorded happening just for her and her minions.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:04 AM
link   
So a restaurant that specializes in burgers has created a Mueller Burger.

The Dillinger Restaurant

This is funny and innovative, I wonder what the price is.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
So a restaurant that specializes in burgers has created a Mueller Burger.

The Dillinger Restaurant

This is funny and innovative, I wonder what the price is.

I've heard estimates between 25-40 million.

At that price, I hope crow is manditory.
edit on 3242019 by Mach2 because: Add

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Since it was a politically motivated witch hunt, when all is said and done the bills including ALL legal expenses should be sent to the DNC.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

I am a patriotic American above all else when it comes to the country.

Cheers to you for I think in a way you do mean well. Just no giving a pass to pure evil like you think the Trump nation is doing. Become neutral it makes it easier to see things clearer. Vote Libertarian candidates and we can drain the swamp the correct way and not like an Arab Spring.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Do these pretend journalists and experts realize that they are hurting THEIR nation, and also make THEMSELVES look like fools?

They do realize it is my guess and I bet they laugh all the way to the bank and to fancy resorts all over the world. Greed(the love of money) is the root of all evil. I suspect most have gated community's or guards with weapons at the entry desk of the Condo bldg.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I heard he's waiting for the picture version of the Mueller report to come out before he can make his response.

Facts don't concern you do they?
Damn I think I hear your mom calling you . Please, help us out and grow up to listen before you speak. We appreciate opinions are like noses, everyone has one and not all are alike.
edit on 24-3-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.

Good question on equally applying the law because Hilldog got several Comey, DOJ "passes on her charges". With special exceptions never before recorded happening just for her and her minions.

This is especially funny given the chosen narrative now is that Mueller's report is still gonna outline all the "crimes" Trump committed. But he's not recommending any further indictments? Who is he, Comey?

Only Hillary gets a step-by-step layout of all the crimes she committed followed by no recommendation of charges.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Cheers to you for I think in a way you do mean well. Just no giving a pass to pure evil like you think the Trump nation is doing. Become neutral it makes it easier to see things clearer. Vote Libertarian candidates and we can drain the swamp the correct way and not like an Arab Spring.

That sounds good, in theory.

While I'm a fiscal conservative, and firm beleiver in the Constitution, my social beliefs align more with Libertarian views. IE: if you arent hurting others, do what you please, and it's no one elses business.

The reality is that the way politics is currently constructed, a vote for anyone other than the two major parties, is wasted. You might as well stay home, unless you are deriving some satisfaction by "making a statement".
edit on 3242019 by Mach2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
After the next I.G. Report many media people will be removed from their throne. That will occur at the same time Sandmann and Schiff are hitting them with big lawsuits for being azzholes.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Bottom Line: Bob Mueller's Investigation was FATALLY FLAWED.

Do Not Believe What's In His Report: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

That one is all about party over country. You're wasting your time.

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join