It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
a reply to: Mach2

I would love to see a debate between Bush Jr, Trump, Dan Quayle and AOC that would be epic! SNL?

Still thinking about this.

That chat would be instant viral.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:22 PM
link   

For some reason I think it would look similar to a Abbott & Costello skit who's on first? Is this thing on?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

For some reason I think it would look similar to a Abbott & Costello skit who's on first? Is this thing on?

I could see that, or possibly worse, the stooges.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It's amazing how the New York Times changed tone on Donald Trump, after he won the Presidency..

Check this out from October 31, 2016...Seven Days BEFORE the 2016 Election:

WASHINGTON β€” For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead β€” which they ultimately came to doubt β€” about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any conclusive or direct link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump.
Source: www.nytimes.com...

When reading this, you have to wonder, WHY was a SPECIAL COUNSEL named in May 2017 to investigate Trump-Russia collusion, if the FBI had concluded 7 months prior, that there was none?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

I could see AOC snapping on trump with all her latina fury and then trump ready to retort but instead looking in to her eyes and falling in love with her and her tenacity!!!! Comedy gold!!!!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

D*** you, I now have a picture in my mind of Trump with one of those Benny Hill wise *** expressions on his face after a lude remark.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

could have been a weak red herring to get people off the Comey/Weiner/Huma/Hillary/DNC/Obama "News" at the time 😎

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
πŸ˜†

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

could have been a weak red herring to get people off the Comey/Weiner/Huma/Hillary/DNC/Obama "News" at the time 😎

Nancy Pelosi has returned to being an Evil Witch today... No Mueller Report briefing for her. Declas it all, or..or..or...

Speaker Nancy Pelosi tipped her hand at the Democrat approach during a strategy meeting today. According to early reporting Pelosi will refuse to attend any β€˜Gang of Eight’ briefing and will demand the full investigative file be declassified:
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com...-161574

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JDmOKI

It was more tongue in cheek, than reality.

I can respect differing opinions. A good debate is fine.

I can't say I have ever seen her give a good debate though. More hate than debate.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   

I would love to see a debate between Bush Jr, Trump, Dan Quayle and AOC that would be epic! SNL?

Heh this would be one hell of a show

We need a good laugh right about now!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: matafuchs
a reply to: chr0naut

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Cohen was convicted of campaign fraud.

Just admit you got played. This is ridiculously embarrassing at this point.

Believe what you will.

That is what you are doing, believe what you will and TO HELL with facts. You don't need no stinkin facts! Well I do.

Mueller's recommendations have not been publicly published.

We don't have all the facts.

Dont lie
He recommended NO further indictments.

He mentioned that weeks ago.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

What ever Nancy successfully does will B00Merang back with the fury of an A-Bomb 😎

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

And that maybe we can begin some kind of healing.

No thanks.
The only healing required is for the filthy progressive ideology to be wiped from the face of the Earth. That means you need to come to your senses. Let us know when.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump must now go on the full offensive against those that sought to overthrow the govt of the USA.

Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstien, Page, Lynch, Ohr - all need to be subjected to a new Special Counsel that squeezes them hard enough for one of them to break and start spilling the beans. The atempted coup must be brought into the light and those involved properly punished. All the relationships need to be uncovered to draw out the poison. What happened to this President should never be allowed to happen again.

Trump has a window to get this initiated now - if he waits, that window will close.

Trump is only a part of the government of the the USA, he isn't 'the government'.

Many of those pursuing the investigations are government agencies, doing their job.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
I agree in theory, in a perfect world.

I think we would all agree that the FBI, at least since dress wearing Hoover has generally been considered a non political entity.

The emails, and actions of some of the top FBI officials during the last election has thrown that perception out the window, and tge justice system can no longer be considered above reproach.

As far as weight guven to media personalities, it depends on the gullibility of the public.

They ALL have their own agendas. The genius of the constitution is that it calls for a balance of power.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Trump must now go on the full offensive against those that sought to overthrow the govt of the USA.

Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstien, Page, Lynch, Ohr - all need to be subjected to a new Special Counsel that squeezes them hard enough for one of them to break and start spilling the beans. The atempted coup must be brought into the light and those involved properly punished. All the relationships need to be uncovered to draw out the poison. What happened to this President should never be allowed to happen again.

Trump has a window to get this initiated now - if he waits, that window will close.

Trump is only a part of the government of the the USA, he isn't 'the government'.

Many of those pursuing the investigations are government agencies, doing their job.

The DoJ, FBI and all the intelligence agencies serve at Trump's pleasure. He can direct them any way he so desires as long as it is within the law of the land. So, if he wants a Special Counsel to begin investigations into the conspirators, he can so order it.

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: toolgal462

And that maybe we can begin some kind of healing.

No thanks.
The only healing required is for the filthy progressive ideology to be wiped from the face of the Earth. That means you need to come to your senses. Let us know when.

I've never understood the term "progressive", when used in that context.

There is, literally, nothing that I consider progress in their platform.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

The DoJ, FBI and all the intelligence agencies serve at Trump's pleasure. He can direct them any way he so desires as long as it is within the law of the land. So, if he wants a Special Counsel to begin investigations into the conspirators, he can so order it.

Actually, he can't do that. He has some powers over the Legislature and Judiciary, but they also have powers over him. It is a system of "checks and balances".

Separation of Powers - Crornel Law School Legal Information Institute.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join