It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

The day Comey admitted to leaking FBI docs to instigate an SC investigation, is the day he should have been arrested.

Instead, he was allowed to go on a book tour to promote his fictional writings.

Looking forward to Horowitz's report.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Dont know... if you go with the they cant indict a sitting president. They could be leaving that determination up to congress.
Why not wait for the findings to be made public?
This is unsatisfactory to both sides right now.
In a counter intelligence investigation the actual indictments may be handed off to other venues.
Its obvious trump is not now nor has he ever been clean.
But I may have to wait for NY for any personal satisfaction. We'll see.
Right now I see a lot of chicken counting when the shells on the eggs are still intact.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I am waiting for the full report.

With that being said; I believe that the denial by Dems is transparent: In their mind that if enough negative press, endless investigations, and hearings that are sent President Trump's way that it will have the same results as the many Hillary investigations. People will tire of the hearings and investigations and not want to vote her in.
What they deny in this thinking is that Hillary was very corrupt and she was shielded from prosecution because a predominately dem DOJ. Sad but true.

This whole thing was a coup. Period- a poop show started by the Dems. Blow back should be brutal; not going to hold my breath though.

For the anti Trump peeps; I have a little bit of advice for you my Mom gave me years ago:
Pick your battles wisely.
When you spin EVERYTHING (for over 2 years now) to find fault in President Trump; it makes you seem unhinged and no one listens to your concerns anymore.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That sounds reasonable. So happy to see that you are even open to "healing".

This #show has been such a stain on our Republic it is just beyond revolting.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Another strangely silent commuity.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Never happened. Only on the pages of a conspiracy theory website.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dont know... if you go with the they cant indict a sitting president. They could be leaving that determination up to congress.
Why not wait for the findings to be made public?
This is unsatisfactory to both sides right now.
In a counter intelligence investigation the actual indictments may be handed off to other venues.
Its obvious trump is not now nor has he ever been clean.
But I may have to wait for NY for any personal satisfaction. We'll see.
Right now I see a lot of chicken counting when the shells on the eggs are still intact.

That's a reasonable attitude.

I have to ask what you mean by clean?

Do you mean in regards to Russian collusion, or just in general? I mean he almost certainly cheated on his wife. That makes him a jerk. That is a long long jump to say he is treasonous to his country for me.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

I am a patriotic American above all else when it comes to the country.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   

And does healing for you including apologizing for engaging in the feeding frenzy of attacks against Trump and his supporters?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   
It's sad it had to go down like this at the tax payers expense to show what we already known all along. Somehow the Russians did it. Next they will say all the voters that got in line to vote was colluding. As said, all of this was nothing more than a ham sandwich indictment.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Has trump started the victory parade yet? Has he went on a Twitter tirade celebrating his Innocence? I would find it very suspicious given the president's personality and ego if he has not done either of these things yet.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Never happened. Only on the pages of a conspiracy theory website.

I assume we will never agree on that. My position is it did happen. The reasons I, and many others beleive that are well documented. The Page transcript was the final nail the removed the miniscule doubt that I had.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Clean.... in that you conduct yourself honerably ( the stuff you would love your mother to witness) . but with trump mostly its just his slick lets see what I can get away with attitude that bothers me. He cheats on his women. He has a daughter he all but ignores. Core family values that I see are seriously lacking.
His slick business attitude his lying just for the sake of lying.
I am a native New Yorker though I live in Virginia now. I know trump from when he was married to Ivana and the kids were actually kids. He was always in the news or in the tabloids and he just always came off as sleazy.
Anyway none of that matters. NYS will have its day with him no doubt.
I await the findings of Muellers investigation.
I hope that they release everything so that everyone can see how hard they worked and how solid the findings are.
I sure do not want another moment of this tit for tat crap. I am tired of it.
Some days I dont want to log on because it makes me sad.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracy nut
Has trump started the victory parade yet? Has he went on a Twitter tirade celebrating his Innocence? I would find it very suspicious given the president's personality and ego if he has not done either of these things yet.

One also might take the opposite position. Trump many times goes on twitter tirades when he feels attacked. This is the opposite of an attack.

I predict a ln all out social media assault by the president early next week, after Barr lays out the framework of what the Meuller report says.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Of course you would.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

I don't think I've ever seen you lay it out like that. I respect that actually. You think he's a dirt bag personally, and want to see him fail. I can actually understand that emotional position.

I, on the other hand, don't care who he slept with, or anything else of a personal nature. I care what he can do for our country, and I support about 85% of what he has done as far as policy. Another 10%, I'm ambivalent about, so that means 5% I dont like.

That's a heck of a lot better than any other president since Reagan, and even the great one comes in second for me as far as accomplishments.

Bottom line, I care more about my country than I care about anyones personal choices, as I defer moral judgement to another.
edit on 3232019 by Mach2 because: Sp

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Attention!

Note that it indicates name-calling, baiting and activity otherwise labeled as political trolling elsewhere on the site. Not generally hateful, bigoted, mean-spirited or gratuitous personal attacks on fellow members. It's also not exempt from the usual forum expectation of remaining on topic.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

MUD PIT or not, attacking other members is not allowed.
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

I dont wish to see him fail because hes slime. I want him to answer for it if he committed any crimes.
I wouldnt burden my psyche with hoping for someone to fail. Like hate its poison for the one holding it.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I dont wish to see him fail because hes slime. I want him to answer for it if he committed any crimes.
I wouldnt burden my psyche with hoping for someone to fail. Like hate its poison for the one holding it.

And what if he has been found to have committed no crimes? I'm not saying he has not, but what if that is the findings? Will you accept those findings at face value or claim it was somehow "rigged" in his favor?

I am honestly asking this question to know how you plan to react in that case. Many with TDS will simply not accept anything less than his removal form office, even if it means making up false evidence to make that happen. I hope you are not in that same mindset, since that is very poisonous to not only you but the country itself.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Do these pretend journalists and experts realize that they are hurting THEIR nation, and also make THEMSELVES look like fools?

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join