It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

That's funny. You're x-tra sharp today!

link   
Fox News edited this report because it will not happen today apparently...

originally posted by: ausername
AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

www.foxnews.com...

New headline...

AG Barr pushing to quickly share Mueller report conclusions, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

With edits/changes within the report as well.

Same link.

edit on 23-3-2019 by ausername because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Mach2

They collectively embraced ignorance because their candidate sucked.
No credit given for silly behavior.
The appointment was made because a fired employee threw a fit and leaked classified information.
The whole fiasco is silly.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
No Barr Report Soon, LOL..

twitter.com...

String 'em along Mr. Attorney General!

By Monday morning, the MSM talking heads will be reduced to incoherent babbling.

Well.......we've waited this long. Just more time we have to stock up on the popcorn.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: Mach2

They collectively embraced ignorance because their candidate sucked.
No credit given for silly behavior.
The appointment was made because a fired employee threw a fit and leaked classified information.
The whole fiasco is silly.

The irony is not lost on me.

The day Comey admitted to leaking FBI docs to instigate an SC investigation, is the day he should have been arrested.

Instead, he was allowed to go on a book tour to promote his fictional writings.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

No one sought to overthrow the government. Geez drama???

Sure they did, and there are those that still are. The only remaining question, is how deep did it go.

Correct, which is why a full investigation is needed with public hearings.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

He is notably silent today. And last night.

DOJ saying no release of information today.

Not long to go now, silly. Get your eggs ready, you'll be throwing them or wearing them... I am betting on the latter.

I think the perfect summary from Barr would be:

"Whilst the Trump campaign spoke to Russians during the campaign, which we think was extremely careless, we have found no indication of intent".

edit on 23/3/2019 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Do you people understand the democrats and republicans work together and create all this political drama...No one is going to jail or going to be impeached.Matter of fact I think Trump May pardon some of His so called buddies because He will be told to do it.
edit on 23-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ausername
Nah, ultimately he's just an unwitting pawn in the democrats game of vengeance against Trump and everyone involved in his winning the 2016 election, ruining their plans for the preordained coronation of Hillary Clinton and Her glorious reign as queen of the USA.

Yeah, but is he now a patriotic or heroic pawn?

he is still a hatchet man of prosecutor......just because he didnt find anything doesnt change my opinion of the man. sorry to disappoint you
edit on pm33201919America/Chicago23p01pm by annoyedpharmacist because: ....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
Do you people understand the democrats and republicans work together and create all this political drama...No one is going to jail or going to be impeached.Matter of fact I think Trump May pardon some of His so called buddies because He will be told to do it.

No, i do not understand.

Can you give me a complete breakdown, with verifiable background information. I would like to delve into this a bit deeper.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0nautThat is pretty much how I am also....Somewhere in the middle.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mach2Both parties support Israel...Both parties support EU and United Nations..Both parties say no violence should not be used but they have raving tongues...
Seems the Democrats demanded war machine weapons for Ukraine...Republicans demand war manchineel weapons more so for Israel and want to blow up Iran.Hillary Clinton appeared along with John McCain to want to take out Bashir Assad using terrorist...Then ISIS comes up out of nowhere as worse than al-aqaeda.Hillary Clinton and NATO taking out Libya..How about Russia helps the U.S. take out ISIS and the democrats and MSM said it was extremely dangerous to do so.....Benjamin Netanyahu meets with Putin all the time..Somehow Trump is not allowed to meet with Putin...All a political game they play to make money.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
Hey now, not all righties look down on those with intellectual disabilities.

I'm sure there are leftists that feel the same way, just pointing out that TDS is an affliction common to both sides.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
You cannot even make this crazy stuff up.....Now President Trump may attack Venezuela and democrats are happy about this...President Trump now warns North Korea again after they are rebuilding nuclear buildings...Now it is back to war rhetoric with North Korea and both parties seem happy about it.......Meanwhile Ukraine and Russia are fighting a war..
edit on 23-3-2019 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
[
he is still a hatchet man of prosecutor......just because he didnt find anything doesnt change my opinion of the man. sorry to disappoint you

He isn't a prosecutor, he's an investigator.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: annoyedpharmacist
[

He isn't a prosecutor, he's an investigator.

He was once a prosecutor. And once head of the FBI.

I think his record in Boston is appalling. Can't stand the guy and his conclusions on this probe notwithstanding, his over all body of work stinks.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Womp womp

Good job AG Barr, working hard to get this much-desired report out to the public.

Thing is, we already know Trump isn't a saint. The only question has ever been whether he broke any laws - which any serious person has known from the beginning the answer was no. Even before the mass-corruption RE: Clinton/FBI/etc came to light, no serious person believed these allegations

They were an obvious deflection by that goofy hag: Hillary, to not just explain why she wasn't "50 points ahead" but why she lost - LOST - to Trump. Only thing I never understood is why they let that pile of crime keep her ill-gotten 747 on the campaign's dime. She must really think she is special or somebody huh. Well, we sure proved her wrong.

Good job everybody

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
He was once a prosecutor. And once head of the FBI.

I aware of that, I'm also aware that he wasn't acting in either capacity when this report was being prepared.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

We are so far away from when or if anyone considers high crimes and misdemeanors which is of course a function of the congress.
No one yet knows what this report says.
One would hope that when the report is released there will be sufficient information provided that all of us will be able to agree with the findings.
And that maybe we can begin some kind of healing.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Mueller finishes his report realizing that Trump is 100% innocent and that the DNC cooked this whole thing up...... on his way home after he handed his report to Barr and has officially retired.

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join