It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
I see what you're digging at, but I think you should be asking the TDS afflicted crowd whether or not he is a hero or villain when all is said and done here.

The TDS works on both sides, the left doesn't see anything positive and the right sees only positive.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

www.foxnews.com...

That wil be good.
Too bad many still wnt accept it

bingo, the Democrats will never accept that there were no "high crimes and misdemeanors" by Trump or his campaign.

Contrast that to the fact that they also will never believe or accept, despite piles of evidence that Obama and Clinton,e t all have committed "high crimes and misdemeanors" and you have today's typical Democrat supporter.

Brainwashed and hopeless...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Here's to hoping the IG report can impart some actual "justice" to these crimes against the American ppl.

Im not holing my breath, but I am hopeful.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

We don't know what's in the report. I hope one of the groups working to have it made public prevail.

No matter what, Donald Trump is a man without honor. The report isn't some magic soap that will wash away paying off women he's slept with, cozying up to white supremacists, or telling lies and more lies to cover them up.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Grambler
a reply to: chr0naut

You are right.

All presidents are temporary.

But corrupt intel agencies are permanent.

Which is why the people going "ra ra" over them and cheering for thier corruption are making a huge mistake.

because these agencies are so powerful and permanent, that is why they are a much bigger threat than anything an outside power could do to affect our elections.

I totally agree.

We need to stop making excuses and try and invent ways to ensure that the deep state also have similar turnover, accountability and transparency, yet without risking the legal structures such as the constitution and separation of powers.

Even if we disagree in much in this thread, we agree here

This to me is the most important thing and people on all sides should come together to want accountability and transparency for the intel community

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
One thing that has not been discussed much - certainly not by the left because they don't accept facts - is that it is not possible to indict a sitting President. Simply can't be done for any crime.
The only possible way the report will show any crimes by Trump at this stage is if Mueller had come to terms with the fact he could not indict Trump and never could - and thus passed the report without an indictment for AG Barr to inform Congress so they can do their duty.
I very much doubt this - as it would have been leaked by now - but that really is the only possibility of any crime at this juncture.

I agree, except that in order for Trump to be guilty there had to be peripheral guilt.

Meaning, I seriously doubt he would have been in direct contact with anyone, so there would have been an intermediary, or a few of them. Mueller could have and would have taken those others down. And not with the non Russia related indictments he already had, but with direct charges. We'd have known by now.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:12 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

None of which has anything to do with Russian collusion, and none of which has anything to do with his tenure as President. I think he's a terrible person, irrelevant.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's how the us vs them system works on both sides, it's how they can work against the American people all day every day and have no one care.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: icanteven
a reply to: matafuchs

We don't know what's in the report. I hope one of the groups working to have it made public prevail.

No matter what, Donald Trump is a man without honor. The report isn't some magic soap that will wash away paying off women he's slept with, cozying up to white supremacists, or telling lies and more lies to cover them up.

While the requirements of what it is to be "honorable" are subjective, you are correct.

Trump is not your prototypical squeaky clean christian boy.

Almost everyone that voted for him realized that, and voted for him in spite of that, because they believed he was the right man to change the direction of the country.

I know that was the case for me. I couldn't care less about who he slept with. I want ilkegal immigration under control. I want fair trade agreements. I want less welfare, and a strong economy. I want MAGA as a top priority for my president. I want other NATO members to carry their own weight. I wanted out of the ridiculous Parris Accord agreement.

I haven't been the least bit disappointed.

Do I think he goes off the rails tweeting at times? Yes, but you have to take the bad with the good, when you cast your vote with any candidate.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
That's how the us vs them system works on both sides, it's how they can work against the American people all day every day and have no one care.

Totally agree with you.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   

AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

www.foxnews.com...

popcorn time.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Huber has been as quiet as a church mouse.
Don't expect anything from him.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

He is notably silent today. And last night.

DOJ saying no release of information today.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:34 PM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

Just announced this minute... not today.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

www.foxnews.com...

popcorn time.

More bad news for some.
Even tho some keep spouting bs.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:35 PM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

If there is no crime why bother with all the games and witness tampering?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:36 PM
link   

No one sought to overthrow the government. Geez drama???

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Welcome silly,

I've been anxiously awaiting your arrival.

Do you still beleive Trump "colluded" with Russians to gain an advantage during his historic presidential run?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

No one sought to overthrow the government. Geez drama???

Sure they did, and there are those that still are. The only remaining question, is how deep did it go.

<< 28  29  30    32  33  34 >>

join