It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mach2
a reply to: chr0naut

To his credit, Meuller didn't make a media circus out of this. He kept a tight lid on leaks, and, for the most part, didn't make public statements.

Yes, I think also that there is outright false accusations and fake news doing the rounds.

Color that with opinions and allegiances and who knows what is the truth in the public arena.

I think the legal structures are the best suited to a just determination.

Too much weight is given to trial by media and propaganda.
edit on 23/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Jobeycool

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.
Trump would have been impeached if He did a major crime....this stuff is such silly nonsense and hatred that severe discipline needs to be dished out at MSM and Congress.

How could we know if he had committed a major crime unless he was investigated?

Also, the definition of what constitutes a major crime, is different for different people, and often we do not have enough evidence, or we convict the wrong person.

We live in a broken world and the wisest path involves a fair degree of skepticism.
Your mind is so for Hillary you want it to be that way....No one committed insane crimes...Even Hillary’s e-mails where left alone...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0nautBingo.....hit the nail on the head

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Cohen was convicted of campaign fraud.

Just admit you got played. This is ridiculously embarrassing at this point.

Believe what you will.

That is what you are doing, believe what you will and TO HELL with facts. You don't need no stinkin facts! Well I do.

Mueller's recommendations have not been publicly published.

We don't have all the facts.

Will you stop at his recommendations? Most never Trumpers won't. They will keep drilling a dry hole, at the expense of the country moving forward.

Every person in power should be accountable. The investigation and evaluation should be continual and constant. It should be accepted as a condition of high office.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:28 AM
link   
But if there was no crime to investigate in the first place how can there be obstruction. You have to go back to where it started, sorry Hillary/Obama.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
In this context, neither he is simply someone who did the job he was hired to do.

Did he do it well? Is he back in the Right's good graces in your opinion?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Trump must now go on the full offensive against those that sought to overthrow the govt of the USA.

Obama, Clinton, Clapper, Brennan, Rice, Comey, McCabe, Rosenstien, Page, Lynch, Ohr - all need to be subjected to a new Special Counsel that squeezes them hard enough for one of them to break and start spilling the beans. The atempted coup must be brought into the light and those involved properly punished. All the relationships need to be uncovered to draw out the poison. What happened to this President should never be allowed to happen again.

Trump has a window to get this initiated now - if he waits, that window will close.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

AG Barr aims to release Mueller report 'top-line' conclusions Saturday night, won't 'parse words, play games,' source says

www.foxnews.com...

Top Congressional Democrats are having an Emergency conference call at 3pm to discuss something they haven't seen. Smells like PANIC to me.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I agree in theory, in a perfect world.

I think we would all agree that the FBI, at least since dress wearing Hoover has generally been considered a non political entity.

The emails, and actions of some of the top FBI officials during the last election has thrown that perception out the window, and tge justice system can no longer be considered above reproach.

As far as weight guven to media personalities, it depends on the gullibility of the public.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
Unless a U.S. President murdered someone or had sex with kids or got 50 billion dollars from another country to win an election it is utterly pointless to fight over to impeach a president. No U.S. President really needed impeached...Clinton only got impeached because He lied on tv about not having sex....Funny thing is these people lie constantly to you anyways...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.
Trump would have been impeached if He did a major crime....this stuff is such silly nonsense and hatred that severe discipline needs to be dished out at MSM and Congress.

How could we know if he had committed a major crime unless he was investigated?

Also, the definition of what constitutes a major crime, is different for different people, and often we do not have enough evidence, or we convict the wrong person.

We live in a broken world and the wisest path involves a fair degree of skepticism.
Your mind is so for Hillary you want it to be that way....No one committed insane crimes...Even Hillary’s e-mails where left alone...

Heavens no, not Hillary. In no way do I support, nor have I ever supported, Hillary Clinton.

This is an example of now so many people seeing the world as being only one way, or another. But the universe is full of variety and grey areas.

People have call me right wing and left wing. The truth is, I am like most people and see myself as planted firmly in the middle.

Can you conceive of something so outrageous as the fact that the majority of Americans are not members of either political party?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Good God man!

Equally to all people - which is why a SC to investigate Obama and his administration along with the Hillary campaign is now required.

Something better than a single Special Counsel was launched in 2018 to investigate Obama, Hillary and much more..

Attorney General Jeff Sessions appointed a Utah federal prosecutor to lead a criminal investigation into matters that arose as part of investigations into Russian meddling in the 2016 election, according to a letter sent by Sessions to lawmakers on March 29.

Republicans in Congress have been asking Sessions to appoint a second special counsel to investigate a battery of matters surrounding the Russian collusion investigations.

While Sessions announced in his March 29 letter that he won’t be appointing a special counsel, at least for now, he revealed that he had appointed a federal prosecutor months ago to investigate the same matters.

In November last year, Sessions assigned U.S. Attorney John Huber to lead the case. Huber has been cooperating with Justice Department Inspector General Michael Horowitz, who has 470 investigators at his disposal, Sessions noted.
More at: www.theepochtimes.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have no opinion, as I said he's simply someone who did the job he was hired to do.

I see what you're digging at, but I think you should be asking the TDS afflicted crowd whether or not he is a hero or villain when all is said and done here.

link   

originally posted by: uninspired
But if there was no crime to investigate in the first place how can there be obstruction. You have to go back to where it started, sorry Hillary/Obama.

There is precedence for obstruction charges, even when the accused was not found guilty of the underlying crime.

Not saying it is "right", just that there is precedence.

link   
We they run for election is the worst of lying going on......might as well impeach them before they get elected...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

www.foxnews.com...

That wil be good.
Too bad many still wnt accept it

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   
This also goes to prove Washington D.C. has way way way way a laughingstock dangerous amounts of lawyers...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

www.foxnews.com...

That wil be good.
Too bad many still wnt accept it

Many of the media talking heads, and dem pols have preemptively not accepted it already.

Rationality is getting to be rarer than a virgin birth.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

The first in a series of devastating counter-punches is coming (very) soon..

According to Catherine Herridge of Fox News, now that Mueller's report is released, DoJ inspector general Michael Horowitz is preparing to release the results of his investigation of three issues:

Leaks from the DoJ which may include James Comey's leak of classified information in one of his memos — an act that was intended to lead to the appointment of Mueller,

Gifts from reporters to officials in the FBI and DOJ

And the FISA Court warrant submissions.

The outcome of these I.G. investigations will lead to criminal referrals to the DoJ.
More at: www.americanthinker.com...

MSM is scared..and with good reason. Top people bribed DOJ and FBI for information. Many of the DOJ/FBI people are now gone..but the criminals in the media are still there. The loudest most hateful, are the most guilty.

edit on 3/23/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join