It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NO COLLUSION - Special Counsel Mueller has submitted report to AG Barr...it's over folks

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Jobeycool

Yeah, thats exactly what this country needs, a secret commitee......SMH

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ausername
Nah, ultimately he's just an unwitting pawn in the democrats game of vengeance against Trump and everyone involved in his winning the 2016 election, ruining their plans for the preordained coronation of Hillary Clinton and Her glorious reign as queen of the USA.

Yeah, but is he now a patriotic or heroic pawn?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Mach2

Obama insulted/scolded SCOTUS in a globally broadcast State of the Union Address, while they were sitting directly in front of him. They didn't like that at all.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well, I have sat and read through almost every page in this thread. Fox is on in the background as usual. And I have considered.

For the last two years plus, I have been told that Donald Trump was a Russian agent. At the same time I have seen him take some pretty severe steps against Russian interests. I have been told that Trump lies constantly, but I have not been shown any of these supposed lies. I have been warned that the whole administration is crumbling and impeachment of the duly-elected President is imminent, while no actual evidence of criminal charges were mentioned.

And it was sickening. Pure and simple. Sickening.

Now, as has been pointed out, correctly I might add, no one except President Trump and William Barr (well, and Robert Mueller, of course) has seen this report. No one here knows what it actually says. What we do know is that no further indictments are forthcoming. That is quite significant for me for a couple of reasons... and not among them is the concern that Donald Trump would be impeached. That does not require an indictment; impeachment by the House of Representatives is the indictment. And we still have a House of Representatives that are literally rabid to get Trump out of office.

The lack of indictments against any Democrats is not surprising, btw. That was not Mueller's job. His mandate was to investigate/prosecute any crimes found concerning Russian collusion with the Trump campaign. Not with the Clinton campaign. Therein was my largest problem with the investigation: it targeted. Investigations should never target.

So what does this all mean so far?

Well, it means Mueller failed, for one. He did not provide any indictments against any Americans that concerned collusion with Russia. Not one. He indicted some Russians... like that means anything, since they are Russian; it probably makes diplomatic negotiations a lot harder is all... and he indicted several people surrounding Trump for other things that happened before they knew Trump or things that had nothing to do with Trump. He got a few procedural indictments out of it. But he didn't provide any proof that anyone inside the Trump campaign were guilty of colluding (aka conspiring) with Russia.

It also means that the witch hunt against Trump's family is over. They were not safe from impeachment, and had any evidence surfaced that they were guilty of anything, they would have been prosecuted. There is scum, and then there is the kind of scum that will go after a man's family. If someone were guilty of something, that's one thing; to go after someone only because they are related to someone you want to hurt is plain and simple devilry.

But to me, it means something even bigger... it means that the FBI is no longer under control of the deep state. Had they been under that control, this report would have been received gladly by the anti-Trump contingent in the Congress. It is instead being played down, questioned, and even Mueller's motives are now being scrutinized. A rogue FBI like the one that went after a US citizen (Carter Page) using false claims for a FISA warrant would have no issue gathering something, true or not, against anyone they chose. It was the rogue FBI that brought down Nixon, for example. it was the rogue FBI that likely set up the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It was the rogue FBI that scared every other President since. How easy would it have been for such an organization to bring down someone like Trump with full support of the MSM?

I believe Mueller released his report for this reason, and primarily for this reason. Working inside the FBI as Special Counsel, he saw what was going on. He saw the shift in loyalty. And he got his happy little behind out. That's what is scaring the establishment. That has been their greatest fear since the 2016 election. That has been the reason for the constant demonization of not just Trump himself, but of those who support him. Donald Trump now holds the cards they once held. And it's not just the Democrats... but also a substantial number of Republicans.

We will be going into CYA mode quite soon.

I hope the entire report is released without redaction; I also doubt it will be. Any investigation this thorough is going to contain information which should remain classified. The question is how much redaction there will be. I would think quite a bit, since the deep state still has some hold-outs and the report would likely incriminate some of their people. That's another major take-away: we have heard rumors for some time about sealed indictments. It is likely many of those could not be executed without at least appearing to interfere with Mueller. That is no longer a concern. We will now find out just how far the DoJ has swung back towards being an independent organization.

Incidentally, has anyone seen Hillary lately? She tends to come out when the coast is clear and go into hiding when she feels threatened... and it seems she is doing a little hiding lately... hmmm...

TheRedneck

link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: Mach2

Obama insulted/scolded SCOTUS in a globally broadcast State of the Union Address, while they were sitting directly in front of him. They didn't like that at all.

Im not sure what point you are trying to make.

Is it your contention that SCOTUS acted out of retribution?

Humans are generally like that.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

In this context, neither he is simply someone who did the job he was hired to do.

link   

originally posted by: Mach2

Well this is never gonna work......like the Wild Wild West of media and congress free for all...with the new social gadgets..

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: chr0naut

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

The point of investigation is to make a provable court case.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

The number of convicted felons he brought with him says otherwise.

... and he had allegations directly against him that needed to be resolved.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

Or do we apply the law equally for all people?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.

edit on 23/3/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Has to be new rules put into place,or this will lead to a civil war...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool

Well this is never gonna work......like the Wild Wild West of media and congress free for all...with the new social gadgets..

Well, I believe in freedom of speach, irrespective of whether or not I agree with the words.

Given enough rope, idiots tend to hang themselves without interference.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Then so be it.

I prefer to die free, rather than live under oppression.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Then he should be charged and prosecuted. In America we investigate crimes, not people in the hopes of finding a crime.

What is the point of investigation if we already know a crime has been committed and who the guilty party is?

The rule is 'innocent until proven guilty', and that determination of guilt happens in a court of law, and well after the investigation.

An investigation does not equal guilt, just like an allegation does not equal guilt.

You investigate the crime. That is not what happened here. Here they found dog crap on the sidewalk, then attributed to Trump, even though he had never been in that part of town.

Good God man!

If we took that attitude NO ONE would EVER qualify. My how do you get this far up there?

Well, where do we draw the line. Do we excuse someone of crimes just because they have a rank or status of some sort?

That is not saying that Trump is guilty of crimes. He may be innocent beyond reproach. But we could never know without some sort of investigation into those who hold power.

Investigation to establish an absence of criminality should be mandatory for those who could potentially bankrupt a country, be corrupt and self acquisitive, or start a war.
Trump would have been impeached if He did a major crime....this stuff is such silly nonsense and hatred that severe discipline needs to be dished out at MSM and Congress.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: matafuchs

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Cohen was convicted of campaign fraud.

Just admit you got played. This is ridiculously embarrassing at this point.

Believe what you will.

That is what you are doing, believe what you will and TO HELL with facts. You don't need no stinkin facts! Well I do.

Mueller's recommendations have not been publicly published.

We don't have all the facts.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: VoiceOfTheEmperor
a reply to: shooterbrody

I never said they were charged with anything else. When other crimes are discovered during an investigation, it's not uncommon to charge them to incentivise cooperation with said investigation. Why do you think they were pinched in the first place? To make them cooperating witnesses. That's just law enforcement investigation 101.

The truth is, no one knows what the report says ATM, and it's hilarious to see EVERYONE (both sides) jumping to conclusions.

The truth is the ag said its over and no more indictments.
Thats the truth ruth.

Nice try parroting msnbc tho!

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I'll ask again since you peddle bull#. Which of those convictions had anything to do with the Trump campaign?

Believe what you will.

That is what you are doing, believe what you will and TO HELL with facts. You don't need no stinkin facts! Well I do.

Will you stop at his recommendations? Most never Trumpers won't. They will keep drilling a dry hole, at the expense of the country moving forward.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Everything you see now is all you will see..... This will come down to more idiots in Congress fighting and screaming on MSM to win votes and televised on TV....All this is about..It needs new rules because of the day and age of social media....

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Good God man!

Trump would have been impeached if He did a major crime....this stuff is such silly nonsense and hatred that severe discipline needs to be dished out at MSM and Congress.

How could we know if he had committed a major crime unless he was investigated?

Also, the definition of what constitutes a major crime, is different for different people, and often we do not have enough evidence, or we convict the wrong person.

We live in a broken world and the wisest path involves a fair degree of skepticism.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Congress is on Spring Break vacation, but Democrats are having a conference call today at 3pm to determine how to trigger more upheaval in American society.

Source: www.politico.com...

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Believe what you will.

Dont lie
He recommended NO further indictments.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Good God man!

Equally to all people - which is why a SC to investigate Obama and his administration along with the Hillary campaign is now required.

new topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join